Thread: CBD Style Massage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    I think Yui is reaching her limit. She was pretty good the times that I've seen her. Service for me was the same from the first time I saw her to the last time 2-3 days ago, but she did complain about being tired and said she's always busy without much break. Actually fell asleep on my shoulder...
    She’s definitely pretty and very sweet. I offered to give her a massage if she was tired. She said that she wasn’t. She was also having a shorter day (8 rather than 12 hours). She’s really an amazing girl who likes to travel and eat (don’t they all!). Thumbs up from me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    She’s definitely pretty and very sweet. I offered to give her a massage if she was tired. She said that she wasn’t. She was also having a shorter day (8 rather than 12 hours). She’s really an amazing girl who likes to travel and eat (don’t they all!). Thumbs up from me.
    ---
    I hope the management [ I gave my feedback to them about ] will stop to ignore that long shifts [ and also more than two consecutive shifts, especially when the girl is busy ] are damaging the girls in any level. All this is so wrong.