Page 134 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's what I'm saying, bros. No roster means that the only way a punter could tell who was working that day was to turn up and show his face. Bam, known stalker identified, give him the boot.

I reckon there would've been more than one smitten dudes who were creeping out the lovely ladies that have once graced this fine establishment, and no doubt may have been a catalyst for the girls leaving.

Maybe the shop has had enough of those creeps?
    How would turning up prove that the person is a stalker?? That would mean all walk-ins are stalkers?

Also if they are afraid of stalkers then why is 276 continuing to advertise as usual?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    So I went there today I hit up both shops.

First shop 360 all girls that are new are full - fully booked today (prob this week as they are offered to VIPs first up id say)
    So the girls who are not new were not fully booked?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    How would turning up prove that the person is a stalker?? That would mean all walk-ins are stalkers?

Also if they are afraid of stalkers then why is 276 continuing to advertise as usual?
    I didn't say all walk-ins are stalkers.

Ok let's take this real slow.

1. The shop has already had run ins with known stalkers.

2. The shop knows who the stalkers are by FACE.

3. When a punter tries to book through an app or phone call, they can't see his FACE. They wouldn't know if the punter was someone they don't want to do business with.

4. When they force everyone to walk-in only, no phone or app bookings allowed, then everyone has to show their FACE.

4. Anyone who is not a known stalker, walking in and trying to book, will be allowed to book.

5. Anyone who is a known stalker, the moment he walks in and tries to book, he will be thrown out because they know who he is.

I don't know what else I need to explain this if you still do not understand.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s worked in at least one establishment as I’ve seen her there - the boobs aren’t as big in real life as they look in these photos but she’s well worth the effort
    Last edited by WarHawk23; 06-02-2024 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone had a visual of Bomi at 360 yet? Is she really "very young and preet"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So do they still accept walk ins? Still seems like a flawed service if it’s VIP only, but if you can walk in and try strike it lucky then at least there’s some hope.

I saw Ai a number of times and it always went well, very friendly. It’s a shame I can’t see her again, there are other places to punt to solve this issue, but it’d be great to be a regular again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    So do they still accept walk ins? Still seems like a flawed service if it’s VIP only, but if you can walk in and try strike it lucky then at least there’s some hope.

I saw Ai a number of times and it always went well, very friendly. It’s a shame I can’t see her again, there are other places to punt to solve this issue, but it’d be great to be a regular again.
    I thought walk-in was the ONLY way you could get a girl in this shop now, unless you're a VIP (in which case you can call or message to book).

No way they're servicing only VIPs. The business wouldn't survive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

No way they're servicing only VIPs. The business wouldn't survive.
    from what i gather the NEW girls are only available to VIPs or at least VIPs first...

IMO, the whole stalker things is complete and utter bullshit.

BUT after a long think about it the only logical thing that IT CAN BE is that new girls are being offered to the better customers, ie VIPs that they know who they are. The reason HAS to be that animal punters, trouble makers are treating this place and new girls like a brothel and breaking them. that was the real legitimate complaint a while back if you remember on their we chat.
    To me it also make sense, let them get accustom and comfortable, earning a bit of good money and then open them up to the rest when they get more experience.

I mean, i recall Saya she was new and the most beautiful woman, and quit after 1 day, obviously got ravaged byt animal punters, from the moment she walks into the room till the end, the guys treating her like a fuck toy, not letting her do massage, or anything ect.. Just fingers in all the holes, trying to fist them, recording them, putting it in raw and all sorts of other disgusting things coz they read something on the forum about it, someone got some light riming and then they force them to eat ass Dragon drilling style for half a hour. If you read at PP also there was a dick bragging how he was breaking in newbies and targeting them, something along the line of " as soon as she walked in, i grabed her puled her panties down, and started pussy sliding her and then ass sliding, putting the head tip head in her ass and cumming on her ass" and replies were , thats rape man, and "we now know why girls are leaving now, mystery solved" she ended up leaving soon after, basically girls getting rapped, no suprise.

Anyways, that's what i think, which is why your not getting ANY new reviews on new girls from Vips punters also, and this place is dead quiet.

from what i gather the NEW girls are only available to VIPs or at least VIPs first...

BUT after a long think about it the only logical thing that IT CAN BE is that new girls are being offered to the better customers, ie VIPs that they know who they are. The reason HAS to be that animal punters, trouble makers are treating this place and new girls like a brothel and breaking them. that was the real legitimate complaint a while back if you remember on their we chat.
    To me it also make sense, let them get accustom and comfortable, earning a bit of good money and then open them up to the rest when they get more experience.

I mean, i recall Saya she was new and the most beautiful woman, and quit after 1 day, obviously got ravaged byt animal punters, from the moment she walks into the room till the end, the guys treating her like a fuck toy, not letting her do massage, or anything ect.. Just fingers in all the holes, trying to fist them, recording them, putting it in raw and all sorts of other disgusting things coz they read something on the forum about it, someone got some light riming and then they force them to eat ass Dragon drilling style for half a hour. If you read at PP also there was a dick bragging how he was breaking in newbies and targeting them, something along the line of " as soon as she walked in, i grabed her puled her panties down, and started pussy sliding her and then ass sliding, putting the head tip head in her ass and cumming on her ass" and replies were , thats rape man, and "we now know why girls are leaving now, mystery solved" she ended up leaving soon after, basically girls getting rapped, no suprise.

Anyways, that's what i think, which is why your not getting ANY new reviews on new girls from Vips punters also, and this place is dead quiet.
    Nah, you’re wrong about the new and hot girls being offered to VIPs first. VIPs only get to see the roster and can make a booking. Walk ins have the same chance to see new girls if they’re available when they walk in. I’m 100% sure of this…

And let’s stop calling them VIPs. They’re simply verified to be not a nut. All the shop wants to do is carry on their business with minimal harm to the girls. What’s wrong with that?

I swear, sometimes men can be total animals and on this point, i do agree with you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

So called. T100

LOL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Goldfish man's theory is the most plausible.
    I don't think a general horde of animal punters caused this. The cbd clientele is no different to any other clientele in sydney. The percentage animal punters is the same. Why hasn't other shops ended up like this?
    Its more likely that one or two stalkers caused this. A stalker that targeted specific girls from the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly I really do believe their reason is due to difficulty with managing bookings. I also think they are looking in the wrong direction for the problem. In my opinion it's because of their incompetent receptionist, don't know her name but she is as dumb as nails I swear. I reckon she is just too stupid to organise bookings and blaming the handful of no shows for screw ups like double booking.

Now hear me out, one time I tried to book a girl over wechat for a particular time and she sends me a screenshot of her booked sessions for the day and I couldn't believe the way she organises things.

Lets say in order of calls, Mike books girlx for 5PM, then John books her for 1pm, and Rick for 3Pm etc. The reception writes it sequentially likes this:

5PM - Mike
    1PM - John
    3PM - Rick

This is completely retarded and impossible to manage. Instead if girlx is doing an 8 hour shift, she should count 8 lines down and let each line represent 1hr (or 16 lines at 30 minute intervals for more granularity). Then when a customer books later in the day you leave a gap and populate the appropriate line representing the time.

Of course if someone cancels or someone deviates from schedule, her system is getting screwed and also explains how easy it is to double book if she didn't notice the first booking further up in her list, easy to do when managing multiple girls bookings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this the young Japanese or Chinese skinny looking girl that sometimes smokes thin cigarettes outside?
    I also found her to be semi incompetent, however didn't see her booking system

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting theories but they are all flawed. More holes than a US military base in SE Asia.
    In my many chats with staff and management

CBD did state that the newbies were for VIPs or known customers because they were being mistreated
    They also stated there was a stalker problem
    But neither hold enough weight to justify the comments thus far.
    It is also true several girls left because of the way they were being treated by cbd
    Similarly other girls were removed because they were seen to be creating unrest within the working ranks.
    Many punters were taking liberties and bullying the girls to give them what they wanted.
    Bookings were also a mess but that used to happen at 276 in the past as well.
    Had many double bookings but they always honoured mine made via wechat.

When it was justb276, David Linda even Lina were never far from every room and could pretty much hear everything going on.
    Cbd on the other hand is spread over a larger area, has more solid walls and is not as easy to patrol.

So it is not surprising that punters feel emboldened particularly when many of these younger girls have not even had a boyfriend prior to working here and speak little english.

Unfortunately I do not know the whole story of what has caused the change.
    I have not been to cbd for almost 3 months now and either myself or the ladies there I am friends with have been on holidays during that time.

I am actually unable to book because I have not linked myself to my wechat handle.
    I will soon and hopefully then I can answer your questions.

Until then why all the carry on?
    If you want to go there just rock up and see what happens
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's probably a combination of many things. Obviously its not a 1 dimensional business, abusive customers don't explain reception messing up the bookings either.

Having said that a few months ago I wrote about a young girl getting stealthed back in March 2023 and no action was taken, recalling the conversation now I'm sure she said he was Malaysian. If it is the same guy that you people are talking about then his behavior is known for the last 11 months long before 360 was established.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So, all this debate about why they choose to do business this way aside, if I were to rock up at either 276 or 380 as a newbie to both, which is gonna be the better choice (with the understanding that a punt is just that - a punt)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess the Gillette razor blade says it’s juts them not able to make and keep proper bookings with so many girls at 360 and so many hours in the 14 day shift prob 2 girls working reception at least if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    So, all this debate about why they choose to do business this way aside, if I were to rock up at either 276 or 380 as a newbie to both, which is gonna be the better choice (with the understanding that a punt is just that - a punt)
    I'd go to 360. All other things being equal and unknown, that location simply has the better facilities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Edit, turns out that they were booked, when i went prob girls also didnt show due to chinese new year and shit, they aint wona work today but then this is even worse, wasted my time! i cant keeep asking are we there yet are we there yet, are the whores free every fuckig hour..........

Did a walk in this morning. 8 girls on the roster. They said all taken. Busy. Some not come. Clearly bullshit second time. Offered no girls not just new ones. Clearly I’m banned from this place. Fuck them. Cunts.Did a walk in this morning. 8 girls on the roster. They said all taken. Busy. Some not come. Clearly bullshit second time. Offered no girls not just new ones. Clearly I’m banned from this place. Fuck them. Cunts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now we know who the stalker is! T1000 you need a firmware upgrade to T2000.