Page 123 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Banned
    How much is the FS cost in CBD? JUst like to know how expensive is expensive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    How much is the FS cost in CBD? JUst like to know how expensive is expensive.
    The shop price is 165/190/220 for 30/45/60 respectively.
    FS price is usually extra $100 tip to the girl in the room regardless of booking length.

Makes the 30 min session with FS much more costly than other shops but 320 for an hour is similar to a lot of the jap girls in Ginza for example

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think a year ago it was $110 for 30 minutes. Back then was great value. It was just a little bit more than normal Rnt. But now is a lot more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah it used to be good value, much cheaper than other shops, at the moment it’s probably around the same for a 30 min session as DFK, BBBJ and body slides are generally included some with FIV as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The total cost for one hour is a little bit higher than Ginza. But the one hour in Ginza is all related to sex, while here half an hour is standard massage. So assuming the quality of girls here be superior to those in other establishments..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    But the one hour in Ginza is all related to sex, while here half an hour is standard massage.
    That really depends on the girl. Most of my sessions at CBD haven't involved massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spent 45 Mins with Aimi on Friday night. She was great in my opinion. was a bit reluctant at first as I've seen previous comments on her being a bit average... But her body's amazing. tons of oil for a really good body & pussy slide. fair bit of DFK and great BBBJ. FS on offer for an extra 100$. Probably should've paid the extra as she said she said it was her last day Friday. Anyone know if this is true or not? and if she is going will she come back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    roster is up lots of new girls too, jap, Korean, and Chinese that peaked my interest

https://ibb.co/bL478Cq

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any pictures of Sunny?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All phots are on we chat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    That really depends on the girl. Most of my sessions at CBD haven't involved massage.
    Thanks for the info. Fair enough, most girls should have no training/experience at massage, and must no interest to provide a deep tissue massage as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Assistance please

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Just got a text from Aimi that she's leaving in 2 weeks time. So boys who hasn't seen her yet, get in and book her before she scoots.
    I missed seeing her due to no bookings being available and going back to work (went 3 times to try and see her but was unavailable!) I knew she was leaving too but I thought she had more than one week after the new year. She even told me to see her before she left so I could grab her details so kind of bummed I hadn’t!. Please PM (or my WeChat ID: wxid_k4g7gc6n33so12), idk how, I’ve just made an account for this very purpose…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    roster is up lots of new girls too, jap, Korean, and Chinese that peaked my interest

https://ibb.co/bL478Cq
    You should teach the receptionist to upload this on their website… it would be so very nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sbblahblahblah3x View Post
    I missed seeing her due to no bookings being available and going back to work (went 3 times to try and see her but was unavailable!) I knew she was leaving too but I thought she had more than one week after the new year. She even told me to see her before she left so I could grab her details so kind of bummed I hadn’t!. Please PM (or my WeChat ID: wxid_k4g7gc6n33so12), idk how, I’ve just made an account for this very purpose…
    Why didn't you just ask for her details when she told you to?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Why didn't you just ask for her details when she told you to?
    To be fair, thought I was going to see her again, as I had many chances to revisit after that session as she told me super early, but because booking system changed I never had the chance to see her (3 visits to no success). Please someone throw me a bone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what constitutes a VIP under the new system?
    Been going there for a couple of years, not quite once a week but sometimes twice a week and even twice a day during that time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Been going there for a couple of years, not quite once a week but sometimes twice a week and even twice a day during that time.
    Not sure... But it may involve giving David a handy 😜. Maybe you have to be a whale? Like book outcalls at $800 a pop and book on a weekly basis

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    This may explain what is a VIP

Hello, Happy New Year. Since February, WeChat has been able to access photos and information only from customers whose identities have been confirmed. Only customers who have had no problems with the recorded messages and girls… . Please visit the store and tell us your WeChat. Thnaks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    The total cost for one hour is a little bit higher than Ginza. But the one hour in Ginza is all related to sex, while here half an hour is standard massage. So assuming the quality of girls here be superior to those in other establishments..
    It's best in punting if you never assume

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Since February, WeChat has been able to access photos and information only from customers whose identities have been confirmed. Only customers who have had no problems with the recorded messages and girls…
    I have no problem with recorded messages whatever that means and the girls.

I only have problem with my wife and the police.