Thread: Anyone have a strategy for choosing your next punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Anyone have a strategy for choosing your next punt

Recently found it harder to choose who and where to go for my next punt

Interested to know what factors others take into consideration in making their decisions

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post

Interested to know what factors others take into consideration in making their decisions
    I will go to the shops that treat me well, and see the ladies who provide good services, assuming you have already been to the shops and met your favorite ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Read the reviews on this forum then make a choice. That’s all you need to do. Phone ahead or txt and make the booking. Easy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mine is when i will have $ for the next punt. One or twice a month

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only strategy a punter should have is not to catch the feels or fall in love with a sex worker, now try and get 95% of the blokes here to stick to that strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The only strategy a punter should have is not to catch the feels or fall in love with a sex worker, now try and get 95% of the blokes here to stick to that strategy.
    Hahaha, that's hands down the best strategy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Look it’s a game. Once you have them you eventually lose interest, defrag and upgrade. It’s like testing your skill set against theirs. Besides you don’t have to marry them, that’d be foolish wouldn’t it? Why saddle yourself with a depreciating asset…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah, no strategy. Just like a bunch of alsorts. Life is like a box of chocolates

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i love my sex workers. If only can marry all of them and look after them lols! maybe when i win the lotto

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for contributions and interesting read
    Life's a box of chocolates totally agree but do you change shape size nationality etc deliberately to get variety ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes i mix it up! i'm am yet to find a western girl i enjoyed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Read the reviews on this forum then make a choice. That’s all you need to do. Phone ahead or txt and make the booking. Easy.
    Of course that only works when some of us contribute actual, useful intel, unlike others who just spew drivel.

But to answer the OP, it's why I have my regulars, each has a certain skill set. If I want edging, I go see those that have those skills. If I want Spanish, I go see those who are fluent in Spanish. If I want FS, well, there are those who know how to deliver. Most likely, what haven't I had recently? In the case where I really can't pick, that's scouting time. I don't try to overthink it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “Know thy self, know thy WL. A thousand punts, a thousand victories.”

- Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think about what sort of woman turns me on at the moment then try to visit one of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I don't try to overthink it.
    Wise words thanks mate & think you've hit the nail here with your final pearl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    “Know thy self, know thy WL. A thousand punts, a thousand victories.”

- Sun Tzu, The Art Of War
    Wise but never known a WL only MLs - maybe that's a game changers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wise words thanks mate & think you've hit the nail here with your final pearl
    Well, I'm simple (minded), so when I'm BOTG, I keep a spreadsheet with dates and targets (primary, secondary) based on rosters, AR's, known schedules, etc. Once I've completed the punt, I update the line to THE provider (and to remind me of owed AR's). That way, when I start feeling antsy again, I take a look and see if I'm keeping well distributed experiences. Perhaps too many language lessons, or perhaps maybe too many air-gapped completions, so maybe due for an inside release. I find it more straightforward, less wondering, and thinking, and keeps the blahs away.

A good part of the fun is the anticipation, even when the reality is less than the fantasy. But if you don't have the anticipation, you have to change it up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Use AI to generate their blurred/covered faces and go from there