Page 140 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This thread is the 3rd most viewed thread on the aus99 forum.

I wonder what percentage of CBD style massage patrons view this forum?
    CBD style management should take note.

It would be nice if they could update a roster, either here or on their website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    This thread is the 3rd most viewed thread on the aus99 forum.
    And prob third most popular thread in Australia too!

I can tell you the girls also read it, they have access to the internet now days on their phones, believe it or not, not like when were growing up and had to dial in from home while not using the dog and bone.

Also yes, management also use it so just be careful, this is why its shut down tighter than a nuns cunt atm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    And prob third most popular thread in Australia too!

I can tell you the girls also read it, they have access to the internet now days on their phones, believe it or not, not like when were growing up and had to dial in from home while not using the dog and bone.

Also yes, management also use it so just be careful, this is why its shut down tighter than a nuns cunt atm.
    I wish they would be more open, I’ve had 3 bad punts there this year. That’s like throwing 500$ away, there’s no reason to visit without being 100% sure of the girl now because the talent has been weak af imo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    No I'm calling punters simps that rat out their fellow forum members posts to the girls, that's a violation of the bro code.
    Mate there is no such thing as a Bro-code. Not sure where you got that idea from and you certainly ain’t my bro lol
    It’s every man for himself here. You think anyone here cares about you? You really are delusional if you think there is such thing as a “bro-code”. Wake Up!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not subscribing to the bro code is all I need to know about you as a man.

Obviously its every man for himself, it's not a team sport. However there are rules of engagement and lines you don't cross, this even applies to war. Ratting out other punters forum posts to girls for your gains is a low life move. If you can't get into girls panties without underhand tactics, then try working on yourself. Go to gym get in shape, get a six pack it helps. Work on your appearance and your personality.

If you can only get P3 from the loosest girls that give P3 to everyone, then you have your answer bro. Girls can smell a weak bloke, hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution has calibrated their simp detection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walked in today and there was no one at the reception... they had a number to contact but when I called no one picked up or messaged back. I agree it would great if someone could share the roster because if you rock up and there's no one available it really isn't efficient.

Separately I did see some blokes name on the whiteboard that had 'no pay' lmao not sure what happened there LOL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    new K Bomi looks amazing in photos
    just everytime I decided not to visit them, they've got new talents in and feeling the pull now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had a couple of recent visits

Choa - Korean, advertised as 25 but I would say older, decent body but I think she might have had a child. But boy, does she know how to suck! Overall decent experience.

Narae - Korean, advertised as 24 but I would say older. Once again, I'm sure she has also had a child but still has a good body. Also very skilled in the oral department.

Yumi - Japanese and great tight body, nice girl with nice personality, decent massage but a little reluctant in the bbj department. I'd say she could be good after a few visits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the charging for this place . Does
    The shop fee include dfk/bj? If not what
    should I expect to pay extra ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not recommended shop

Only basic service massage handjob one hour 230$$ 😵*💫😵*💫😵*💫😵*💫😵*💫😵*💫 too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    What is the charging for this place . Does
    The shop fee include dfk/bj? If not what
    should I expect to pay extra ?
    Fuck me mate there’s 140 pages of information here. Does your mother spoon feed you every night as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Fuck me mate there’s 140 pages of information here. Does your mother spoon feed you every night as well?
    Where is this shop located

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty sure its in the CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    God forbid these people do the smallest amount of work haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    God forbid these people do the smallest amount of work haha.
    All that bloke does is ask if anyone’s seen BB, ask how much and then complain about prices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    ahh ha , in my macenro sreaming voice, "YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS"

obviously just shining people on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Can confirm “QT” great looker but service wise is no good. No fs & looked shocked when propositioned.
    Just a heads up, I’ve seen her recently. She’s gorgeous, gave a good massage, DFK, and a really good BBBJ with deep throat (I’m only 6” on a good day so not really that deep).

Highly enjoyed our session and will be back to see her, she was on her period but said DATY is fine next time. Didn’t enquire about FS but it seemed she’d be keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Just a heads up, I’ve seen her recently. She’s gorgeous, gave a good massage, DFK, and a really good BBBJ with deep throat (I’m only 6” on a good day so not really that deep).

Highly enjoyed our session and will be back to see her, she was on her period but said DATY is fine next time. Didn’t enquire about FS but it seemed she’d be keen.
    Oof sounds good, any idea what days she is working this weekend?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    In Sydney. Just walk around & ask strangers on the street & they'll gladly direct you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Curious to know why some of you say CBD is super busy nowadays.
    Have dropped in twice recently to say Hi and found only 2 girls working even on a Saturday and both totally unbooked and available.

While I was on the wander I made my first foray to fireflies.
    Some very pretty ladies on for sure but their pricing is crazy.
    Chanel looked awesome albeit a bit old but she wanted 320 for 1hr massage plus cbj.
    No FS.
    Odd fee structure too.
    If you somehow call a Russian Asian mix......both ethnicities being Asian.....a westerner is quite a trick.
    Even so FS with Bbbj and all the usual goodies is 350 on their rates pages.
    So how is massage and cbj 320????

Not doing themselves any favours.

Just glad I have retired from the punt
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow