Page 62 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The dropbox from a few pages ago is also full of good recommendations, worth tracking down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t come across this as yet and read the last 8 or so pages I thought. Will look again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always use the link on page 49, I assume it’s the same for you?!?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great link! Apologies, I just didn’t go back far enough

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone else keen on making similar cards for other shops? Hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any dominant girls

Anyone here ever asked one of the girls to edge them and not let them cum? If so, any girl do particularly well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, this thread has gone quiet. I wonder why?!?!
    Anybody know what happened to Mimi? Is she working somewhere else?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like this shop and I like the fact that they have new hot girls on the roster almost weekly. I don't have or want We chat therefore I can't checkout the girls and make a booking in advance. I have to go to the shop and hope for the best. Usually there are only one or two girls to chose from. I suspect the best looking girls are unavailable for the lineup as they have been booked by those that have We Chat. Thats my 2 cents worth.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    High turn over of girls
    And not much talent coming in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Wow, this thread has gone quiet. I wonder why?!?!
    Anybody know what happened to Mimi? Is she working somewhere else?
    Some shit show going on at the shop. Greed, Hitomi, rules, management. This is what the girls spoke to me. Emi, Koto, Arisa, Mina, Kiki, Mimi was either fired or they were forced to quit, due to all the above reasons. Some are at the verge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen Sua or Emi ? I tried Macu but wish I tried Korean girl . So will try next time . Macu was still very good and cute girl. There was Korean with short hair and tattoo I just don’t recall her name . This was at 276 Pitt street.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually liked that when I went it was Friday only two girls to chose who weren’t already booked and they hadn’t been busy . Both very attractive and hard to pick one. This shop is awesome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Some shit show going on at the shop. Greed, Hitomi, rules, management. This is what the girls spoke to me. Emi, Koto, Arisa, Mina, Kiki, Mimi was either fired or they were forced to quit, due to all the above reasons. Some are at the verge.
    I agree my regular seems to have the same vibe. She’s still there but has cut down her days worked told me it’s hard to balance the work and study.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That’s so sad to hear. If it’s true. Dun know about the rest but at least emi, arisa, Mina are top notch. Maybe they just got jaded and decided to quit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    I agree my regular seems to have the same vibe. She’s still there but has cut down her days worked told me it’s hard to balance the work and study.
    Hearing the same thing for a couple of girls that left. Tried a new one the other day, straight off the plane and to work the same afternoon. She said she answered an ad on Japanese website and knew she had job and accommodation lined up on arrival. I see a lot of girls rostered 10,12, 14 hours, can't be good for them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was at the old shop the other day and overheard an amusing exchange of dialogue between a punter and a ml.

I was getting my cock sucked in one of the rooms close to the entrance and could hear some bloke in the reception/ waiting room area trying to strike up a convo and essentially begging the ml if he could see her again. I started losing focus but it sounded like the ml didn’t give 2 shits about the guy and told him to just make a booking.

I gotta admit I found the conversation a bit bizarre and got me curious

Why was the bloke simping so hard for the girl?
    Why couldn’t he simply book this girl? It seemed like he had a booking for another girl yet knew the girl he was talking to
    Was he blacklisted by this girl before? And now checking whether the statute of limitations has expired?

Anyway that’s enough gossip girl punters edition for today

What's the go with Hitomi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ---
    this has started a bit after the second shop opened [ long and consecutive shifts has created massive problems ] and when hitomi [ according the girls, her character is bad ] started managing the girls. I hope the management will fix the problem 'now', will be a shame such a great shop to go down. I believe if they keep only one shop will be the solution to the problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is incorrect information… it’s open forum but incorrect information and speculation is best kept away from the forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nothing new
    shops only cares about money and not the girls
    good things for my wallet, i havn't been going as much ahahah