Page 64 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And we will see the decline of this shop unless the policies change. I had great bookings early this year, that slowly declined in quality. Seeing that all of my regulars are now gone abruptly, there is no point in going here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I guess to be devils advocate, we dun hear the other side story. If management trusts Hitomi she must be doing right. Let's face it most successful companies do run a tight ship. As long as rules are clear, enforced fairly among the girls and unhappy employees are allowed to leave freely by their own choice, then I guess they have no worries.

It's only if they cannot replace those quitting or fired with equal replacements from japan or Korea, then there may be trouble. Its a competitive capitalistic dog eat dog world out there, make no mistake. More so now than before.

I do hope the great ones do pop up somewhere again lol. I have unfinished business, hope to see them again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Agreed…getting a monetary fine does hurt..
    but in corporate life do our taping and tap outs not get tracked… and people do get clocked in for half day beyond 30 minute late arrival… that is monetary benefit for corporate which lot of people just accept…
    ---
    ... 'in corporate life'? ... To remind you this is the a massage shop, the girls don't have sick leaves, annual leave, bonus packages, fortnight salary etc. This is one of the most opportunistic jobs in the world.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    While I appreciate that Hitomi is doing all this to safe guard customer interests, I as a customer cannot condone using such draconian rules to achieve the goals. There's gotta be a better way. Imposing a fine for being late is bordering on illegal. Very rarely can an employer extract monetary benefits from an employee without getting themselves into trouble.
    ---
    ... spot on ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A High turnover of girls is usually not a good sign.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Some shit show going on at the shop. Greed, Hitomi, rules, management. This is what the girls spoke to me. Emi, Koto, Arisa, Mina, Kiki, Mimi was either fired or they were forced to quit, due to all the above reasons. Some are at the verge.
    Have not been to the shop for a while although I do know at least 3 of the current line up and none of them have complained about Hitomi.
    The shop was quiet from day one and I used to talk to Lina about that when I would pop in and say hi as I was walking past so I do not think it is all Hitomis fault,
    I have had a few conversations with Hitomi but nothing in depth and she seems to be okay.
    I will touch base with the girls I know and ask them about it now though.

Has Arissa left as someone mentioned because my friends said she was still there a few days ago. Nice girl, pity if she has disappeared.

Real shame if management have caused problems because these two shops were fantastic and great value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any Intel on where Hera went?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    While I appreciate that Hitomi is doing all this to safe guard customer interests, I as a customer cannot condone using such draconian rules to achieve the goals. There's gotta be a better way. Imposing a fine for being late is bordering on illegal. Very rarely can an employer extract monetary benefits from an employee without getting themselves into trouble.
    Exactly my thoughts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Any Intel on where Hera went?
    Not sure if it is the same person, but I saw a Hera months ago under kgirls private rhodes. Same height, also korean, and I noticed that "Hera" is never rostered on the same day in both locations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    ... 'in corporate life'? ... To remind you this is the a massage shop, the girls don't have sick leaves, annual leave, bonus packages, fortnight salary etc. This is one of the most opportunistic jobs in the world.
    🤣🤣🤣… it’s a corporate business which is tax free… contractors in corporate world don’t get sick leaves, annual leaves or bonus payments… neither do they get guaranteed work and at most a week of notice…
    It’s same same… except that the product is a human body, which we all enjoy being in company of.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does this place have a wechat

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'll say it again. I'd defo do Hitomi if she's up for grabs. That sultry voice really turns me on. Maybe she just being cranky cos not getting any...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll say it again. I'd defo do Hitomi if she's up for grabs. That sultry voice really turns me on. Maybe she just being cranky cos not getting any...
    I think you missed the boat with Hitomi. She used to be one of the ml at the old shop.

She was actually the first ml I saw there. All holes available and the most pse out of all the girls I’ve seen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think we also need to consider the owners of the shop. They can only accommodate a limited number of MLs per day so if one girl doesn't come to her shift (Unless she is sick or has some Legit business which in unprecedented) it would cut off an opportunity for a different girl to work on that shift and altogether it would be a financial loss to the shop. They just been to a new location, spent shit load of money on renovations and we all know how unpredictable girls are. So having some discipline is absolutely needed. Though I think 200 or 300 would be a bit hight but there should be something in place to ensure the shop operates smoothly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    I heard it was actually $300 dollars fine if the girls don’t show up.
    Yes thats correct. Kiki was sick for 1 week and got penalized, when she came back to work she was still recovering and instead of wearing sexy clothes she wore a bath robe and Hitomi said shes not doing her job properly and fired her (they had grudges on each other for a while).
    Girls employed through Hitomi get paid once every fortnight, penalties can be deducted from the girl’s pay packet before payday.

Hitomi has been appointed to run the new Wynyard shop and hence being made business partner.

[mention]PKING2 [/mention] thanks, i’ll try see what I can do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    every fortnight? giving them too much power over the girls
    no wonder they all left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's wrong with getting paid once per fortnight? My pay comes in once per month, no problem.

I think most low paying jobs get paid weekly but I may be mistaken.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    in this industry, its too long. They should be paid daily!

Again, this is not a regular office job where you have annual leave and sick leave and superannuation.

Furthermore, the revenue that comes in is mostly cash daily, its not like there's heaps of accounts receivable in 14 days or something.
    Cash conversion cycle is like 1 day.
    So mgmt should match that and pay staff daily too.

Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post
    I think you missed the boat with Hitomi. She used to be one of the ml at the old shop.

She was actually the first ml I saw there. All holes available and the most pse out of all the girls I’ve seen.
    Fucken hell... What's her nationality, J or C?

Think I might have to turn on the charm here *licks hand and slicks back hair*...