Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could a Bro provide CBD Style's WeChat ID as I could not find it on their website. Many thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Could a Bro provide CBD Style's WeChat ID as I could not find it on their website. Many thanks.
    Here you go - Lindalovely8

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Here you go - Lindalovely8
    Thank you, Bro blk53.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I haven't seen Gina before.
    I've been thinking of writing up a review of Aki but too lazy / busy to do it. This will do.

I would rate Aki probably 7/10 overall:

6/10 on the face department, has a slightly mature feel, but still youthful and attractive, has an elegant beauty about her.

7/10 for body. Nice white skin, slim enough, B cups with pink nipples. Leggy enough, and nice round ass.

8/10 for service. YMMV on this, but I got CIM from her, Linda told me she only did CBJ! Couldn't get FS from her though. She got really wet from DATY and was giving heaps of sexy reactions, no FOAM as she was trying to muffle herself. Would've loved to bang her!
    Thanks for the quick AR! It looks like you have been lucky with YMMV!
    I'd like to try this shop but I heard there are sometimes too much perfume at this place. What do you think?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Anyone seen Gina yet? Can't find a review.
    I have met Gina once. Nice girl, clear smooth skin, a bit chubby (not much), non-existent English, she said she was from korea (but i fount. Services offered included b2b, lfk, some dfk, pussy slides, spanish and nhj. She kept a smiling face throughout and kept giggling whenever i asked something. I would say overall a decent experience, but nothing great as I cant enjoy if i cant converse with the girl even a bit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Gina yet? Can't find a review.
    I have met Gina once. Nice girl, clear smooth skin, a bit chubby (not much), non-existent English, she said she was from korea (but i doubt). Services offered included b2b, lfk, some dfk, pussy slides, spanish and nhj. She kept a smiling face throughout and kept giggling whenever i asked something. I would say overall a decent experience, but nothing great as I cant enjoy if i cant converse with the girl even a bit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Thanks for the quick AR! It looks like you have been lucky with YMMV!
    I'd like to try this shop but I heard there are sometimes too much perfume at this place. What do you think?
    It differs from girl to girl. As far as I know, only Sua puts on strong perfume, but there may be others. Aki didn’t have strong perfume I think.

One thing I forgot to add in my review was that Aki’s English was very good. No trouble at all conversing with her in English. Just slightly worse than someone born here or someone who grew up here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It differs from girl to girl. As far as I know, only Sua puts on strong perfume, but there may be others. Aki didn’t have strong perfume I think.

One thing I forgot to add in my review was that Aki’s English was very good. No trouble at all conversing with her in English. Just slightly worse than someone born here or someone who grew up here.
    Thanks again! I'll try this shop if I can next week!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    I have met Gina once. Nice girl, clear smooth skin, a bit chubby (not much), non-existent English, she said she was from korea (but i doubt). Services offered included b2b, lfk, some dfk, pussy slides, spanish and nhj. She kept a smiling face throughout and kept giggling whenever i asked something. I would say overall a decent experience, but nothing great as I cant enjoy if i cant converse with the girl even a bit.
    she is korean - 100%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was a 1 hr session. Lots of DFK in between the oral sex. She did not ask for extra at the end of it but I just gave her 2 pineapples for the outstanding service. I'll reiterate, YMMV on the service.

Unfortunately another short stay girl, think she'll only be here for a couple more weeks.
    How much is a one hr service. Did you pay just the massage price or the nhj price?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How much is a one hr service. Did you pay just the massage price or the nhj price?
    This shop is one of those that take the extras tip up-front, so the price includes "massaging every muscle" on your body, if you know what I mean.
    Aki did not ask for more tips after the session, but I just felt like giving her $100 more, to encourage good behaviour.

Banned
    $175 with a Nude massage and CBJ Is similar to Masstige8 Romeos
    and Midas
    A neglected part of the market that once was thriving

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Hitomi yesterday. She is a very attractive girl but the house description isn’t accurate. She has lovely boobs but no way are they E cups, probably C cups. She has a lovely smile and was scintillating in her red dress and high heels. I was immediately turned on and what a session. Lots of dfk, lots of talking (her English is pretty good for someone here to study English), massage was ok but wasn’t really there for the massage. Of course YMMV.
    WIR - absolutely, probably Thursday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know if this is aki from SBM/top Ryde?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    Tried Hitomi yesterday. She is a very attractive girl but the house description isn’t accurate. She has lovely boobs but no way are they E cups, probably C cups. She has a lovely smile and was scintillating in her red dress and high heels. I was immediately turned on and what a session. Lots of dfk, lots of talking (her English is pretty good for someone here to study English), massage was ok but wasn’t really there for the massage. Of course YMMV.
    The girls study English to obtain a visa. Many girls stay for years with working permit, Medicare etc but it costs them about $7000 dollars ever 6 mths to be enrolled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueJack View Post
    Thanks for sharing, might have to try her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I met Aki today.
    She is really nice, very young but act mature, easy to talk to, and have a nice white skin with B cups.
    Only works Monday and Friday.

part 1 wasn't really good but at least she keeps the conversation going. lucky I didn't come for a massage at that time.

during part 2 she did a lot of teasing and cat bath from bottom to top.
    she did bbbj to me and said CIM is okay.
    tried her best to satisfy me but I can feel she is really tired as she told me her booking is non stop today not to mention she has a bruise on her right hand (i asked her and she said she fell down on the stairs when wearing high heels)

at the end I tipped her more and she really appreciated it.

best is to meet her at the start of her shift if anyone keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That new Brazilian girl Sky looks the goods, gonna have to try her soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw on wechat that Somi is back. Look forward to seeing her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey King yes the lovely Somi is back. Saw her last week and she’s as good as ever. She nearly sucked my lips clean off my face with her intense dfk. Her extras are as good as it gets. She is an absolute gem. But she’s only here for a short time before she leaves for a holiday

Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast