Page 17 of 147 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New shop = new increased pricing I bet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen almost every girl at this shop, for me Sachi is No.1, the best girl so far.

Sadly she will be leaving Australia this week, today is her last day working, go book her if you still have a chance.

I've only seen her 3 times and I'm in love with her, kinda feels weird recommending her here, but since it's her last day, I wish her all the best and hopefully can make some more money before she leaves.

Pls treat and tip her nicely.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    I have seen almost every girl at this shop, for me Sachi is No.1, the best girl so far.

Sadly she will be leaving Australia this week, today is her last day working, go book her if you still have a chance.

I've only seen her 3 times and I'm in love with her, kinda feels weird recommending her here, but since it's her last day, I wish her all the best and hopefully can make some more money before she leaves.

Thats right … wait till the afternoon of her last to tell people on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Thats right … wait till the afternoon of her last to tell people on this forum.
    Maybe she’ll take group bookings for her last few hours. G’day boys nice to meet you who’s on which base? Batter up…

Senior Member(無間使者)

I like the way you recommend her on her last day. Nice one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As if you guys have never kept a good one to yourself at least for a while. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, Sachi had me under her spell too. She could stay here and make a lot of money but for her sake I’m glad she’s going home. Had a very innocent vibe but also very naughty when the moment called for it. Great girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ann - has anyone managed to get FS from her for the shop-mandated standard $100 tip? Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Ann - has anyone managed to get FS from her for the shop-mandated standard $100 tip? Cheers
    No, because she doesn't carry condoms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Ann doesnt do FS, recently the shop had a bit of difficulty recruiting new girls, so they dropped the compulsory FS requirement for certain girls and were able to hire them.

Ann, Kaori and Jisu dont do FS, but theres a chance they change their mind in future. Last year there was another K girl who started off no-fs but she changed to fs-ok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will try to book her for this afternoon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Says on wechat that mamasan is on holiday atm so need to call to book. Does anyone know when she's back? I'd rather send a msg to book

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggochujang View Post
    Says on wechat that mamasan is on holiday atm so need to call to book. Does anyone know when she's back? I'd rather send a msg to book
    My flatmate book Ann yesterday through wechat. Just try to send a message through wechat.

Anyway he said Ann was really bushy down there just incase you dont like a bushy one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ann offered me FS ..... she must have assumed I had a condom.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on jisu or mio? Do they do bbbj with cim or offer fs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Doesn't mean she will do with anyone, this is not a full service shop and girls always have a choice to do or not, we should respect that.

Sua, she's been at shop for the longest, with all the J girls coming in and going out doing part 3, Sua always holds her ground not doing fs, I really respect that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sua, she's been at shop for the longest, with all the J girls coming in and going out doing part 3, Sua always holds her ground not doing fs, I really respect that
    Sua was hired under the old system when fs was not mandated, and since shes so good at doing what shes doing theres no need to do fs.

K girls and J girls are managed by 2 different people, hence service style differs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Yes, Sachi had me under her spell too. She could stay here and make a lot of money but for her sake I’m glad she’s going home. Had a very innocent vibe but also very naughty when the moment called for it. Great girl.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she is a new girl? So she just started and now already leaving for good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Did she mention the price?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place sounds awesome but a little hesitant because of how many lads have swung their man poles in this venue. Hasn’t bothered me before because I’ve never really known but there’s a huge amount of reviews just on this thread. Does anyone know if the girls are clean and/or std free?