Page 68 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

So prices going up from sept?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    This is a terrible take. The shops only priority is money. They don’t care about the girls or the customers. Maco was awesome, like most girls, they have more integrity than management.
    I will always defend the ML, they are very much overworked and under appreciated. The problem is the lack of regulation around the industry and enforcement of basic employment rights.

Not for one second would I ever criticise Maco.

I would suggest you talk to her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ridiculous! They are getting too greedy. I'll get my one last fix before the end of the month and will not go back. Better value out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a great session with Sohee, extremely deep and passionate kisser. Will post review in private section soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Sohee last night. Highly recommend. Dfk queen, sloppy bbbj, Spanish ( natural D), tall, stylish, Gorgeous looks and cheer full personality. Limited English, no CIM, no DATY ( she was on her period. It felt like she really wanted to please me. Linda has found a gem. She won’t be here for long tho. Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any one know, why mimi, aki, kaho, waka not in roster any more?
    If they not working at 360 where they working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any one know, why mimi, aki, kaho, waka not in roster any more?
    If they not working at 360 where they working?
    Waka on holidays for another 2 weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Kaho is still there. Hope so anyway.
    So many of my favs have disappeared recently already

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Anna today at old shop. Completely unenthusiastic girl. No tickle tackle, no smile, no convo, no personality, no massage skills (light massage i mean which is the least you expect at a rnt). Lfk only and that too with lips tightly closed. Feels like you are kissing forcefully as she does not reciprocate at all. Felt as if she didnt want to be there. Asked her for cbj she put a small size condom which didnt fit so was standing there looking at me as if i am going to pull a new condom out of my ass. Told her dont bother.

All in all, didnt leave satisfied at all. Dont pick Anna if you are looking for any of the traits described above. The only good thing is she is good looking and 19 year old petite body - if you want just that, go for it. Nothing worthy of $180.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh wow. Totally different experience for me with her. When starting itself, I told her what I wanted and kept like 150 in the table. She became with enthu and did what all I wanted. Kiss was amazing, DATY was amazing. Tight pussy. Maybe someone else will have better exp. Sorry about that scott

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Money talking different experience mate.if someone pay just standart, that
    Ladies will give standart service too.if someone paying more money that girl will do anything for you mate.👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I loved this shop but with the price increases, even such a minimal amount of 10 dollars, i’m really starting to not be able to justify spending 310 dollars for an hour with BBBJ full sex compared to other popular shops where the girl usually can do more and for less. Not trying to dogpile the shop again but yeah just my 2 cents. There were and are some great girls here but with all the competition being cheaper it’s hard to return.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Planning on going on thursday

planning to drop by on thursday. any recommendations? appreciate it boys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat is showing some new talent here. I planned to stop visiting this shop due to the increased prices, but the new talent is whispering my name. I may have to answer the call.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Wechat is showing some new talent here. I planned to stop visiting this shop due to the increased prices, but the new talent is whispering my name. I may have to answer the call.
    😂😂 bro i hear the whispers every night. i may answer the call as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    new J AIMI

Had a 45min session with **AIMI** today.
    Looks - pretty face, thin, B boobs, shaven - 9/10 for me
    English is quite weak, so trying to crack a joke was difficult.
    Showered together, she soaped me up well.
    Only LFK on offer.
    Went for a massage - pretty boring, covered in towel.
    Turn over, very nice oily body slide. I enjoyed that.
    BBJ was almost non existent - a few sucks here and there, but it was mostly HJ.
    DATY was nice - she has amazing tight pussy.

Prices have gone up in this shop, probably wont see her again, but worth at least one visit, I think.
    She said she is there most days.

Enjoy, boys.

** edited name - apologies, AIMI is correct
    Last edited by snot77; 06-09-2023 at 10:38 AM. Reason: name edit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol same. After the old class of top girls left. I was so sad but with this new freedom I gained to test others, I think it’s a blessing in disguise. the new class of girls may have same potential.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Lol same. After the old class of top girls left. I was so sad but with this new freedom I gained to test others, I think it’s a blessing in disguise. the new class of girls may have same potential.
    the amount of new girls are insane lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumped in to Hime on the street yesterday and cannot say I fully agree with the dropbox description that she looks SE Asian faced.
    Looks Japanese to me, seen plenty of similar looking chics in Japan.
    Just not the round faced korean japanese, more of the mongolian or even Kazakh influence in her genes.
    Looked pretty good actually.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a nice session with Moca this week. She is a friendly, pretty girl from Hokkaido. Listed as 21 but told me she is actually 20. Lovely figure but not one for the breast lovers. Basically flat.
    Moca was a little innocent at first but got into it once she felt comfortable. Lots of DFK followed by some DATY that she seemed to enjoy. The BBBJ was good and she tried hard to take as much as she could. Happy to allow CIM and she was actually giggling with a mouthful.
    FS is on offer as well and it’s something I’ll definitely look at in the future.

A really nice young lady.