Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    What's your proof of spamming? I can provide my MAC address if you really need them as proof. IP addresses can be dynamic you know.

And now you're confirming the paid advertiser claims. Nice.

So far you and Sadlesson are the only ones claiming to be "attacked". I guess you're both linked as multiple accounts then. What a hypocrite.

If admin wants to ban me, please go ahead. There's no benefits in keeping an account in a forum where multiple account lunatics camp in.
    No benefit keeping account here
    Yet you still have an account
    No logic sir
    PM me let me fix your mental health issue

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Attachment 106742Attachment 106743

Heres the roster for this week. A little concerned about how many people seem to have been cut from the roster

I'm more concerned about the second message on their moments.
    No lineups? No reservations? Very concerning. You're at their mercy and it essentially makes the flashcards useless.
    Yeah I think it’s pretty chaotic atm.
    Initially thought WeChat booking is allowed. But later I hear only for 276. But later on I arrived in 360 they ask me if I had a booking lol. I’m was getting really confused. To make matters worse only one was free.

Anyway we see how it goes cuz not being allowed to book a girl you want to see is a game changer. If you have to make a trip for a walk in but girl is busy or shop is busy no one is available, it really sucks.

I mean I have defended the shop many times including price increases but not this. Might stop visiting soon if we constantly have to walk in to try your luck to see if your regular is available .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Yeah I think it’s pretty chaotic atm.
    Initially thought WeChat booking is allowed. But later I hear only for 276. But later on I arrived in 360 they ask me if I had a booking lol. I’m was getting really confused. To make matters worse only one was free.

Anyway we see how it goes cuz not being allowed to book a girl you want to see is a game changer. If you have to make a trip for a walk in but girl is busy or shop is busy no one is available, it really sucks.

I mean I have defended the shop many times including price increases but not this. Might stop visiting soon if we constantly have to walk in to try your luck to see if your regular is available .
    I agree, same here there will be no way in hell im gona pay to take a lucky dip on a dud punt, this is shit house if its true.

I guess the "good" girls get booked out and the ones that offer not as good service get no customers? i cant think of any other reason, in which case offering 2tier system is much much better...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all

I didn't know that these shops offered FS (only some girls though from what I can tell) and was wondering if someone could help answer some questions?

Do either of these shops offer a lineup, or are they generally so busy that there are only going to be very few girls available for walk-ins?

What's the cost for 1hr FS?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Hi all

I didn't know that these shops offered FS (only some girls though from what I can tell) and was wondering if someone could help answer some questions?

Do either of these shops offer a lineup, or are they generally so busy that there are only going to be very few girls available for walk-ins?

What's the cost for 1hr FS?
    It used to be $100 for FS and only some girls, see the drop box cards here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

However, from what i can tell this have now changed.....

basically from what i gather is no bookings or line ups, and you have to put your dick and balls though a small hole in the wall and you will either get sucked off by anyone male or female, or kicked int he nuts.

we will see how it goes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    However, from what i can tell this have now changed.....

Basically from what i gather there is no bookings or line ups
    Sorry, is this true?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Attachment 106742Attachment 106743
    No lineups? No reservations?
    360 got inspected. Nothing happened, but for the time being they have to act/appear like a real massage shop.
    Inside the room you still get the same service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    interesting development, i thought they got the license when they took over the location or something? otherwise its kinda obvious and im sure they have the net too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    360 got inspected. Nothing happened, but for the time being they have to act/appear like a real massage shop.
    Council, Cops or Immigration?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good grief.
    Thanks yowser, you know everything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Oh yowzer… that is accurate… was in there on Friday when it all happened… I was tempted to say why WeChat had out of character messages but did not think it appropriate to spill the beans… now it’s out in open… and yes nothing negative happened luckily for the shop . No punters or girls were harmed in the process 😝.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Council, Cops or Immigration?
    Council… rummaging through the waste bin to collect sloppy evidence… shop has not immigration issues as all girls on working holiday and if it’s student visa then they can still work a couple of days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What happened - was it just cops looking around? Did they get punter details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    What happened - was it just cops looking around? Did they get punter details?
    Nope… just council men wondering what Japanese style spa was offering… I reckon because of limitations on offering full service no evidence was found in sample collected.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    council xmas party,... like theres a shole bunch down futher on the strip i recon their being paid off to cause trouble obviously.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does CBD Style have brothel licence?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not sure Bunty4 you understand what a council inspection is nor what a sexual service is. Full service whether offered or not is irrelevant.

Either way, if council pursue a breach of their DA at 360 then Linda et al will able to weather any subsequent council action just fine as all shops do.

Better to pity the girls for which it can be a pretty intrusive experience being interviewed by a council officer. Especially when your English is limited and you have no idea what your rights are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I'm not sure Bunty4 you understand what a council inspection is nor what a sexual service is. Full service whether offered or not is irrelevant.

Either way, if council pursue a breach of their DA at 360 then Linda et al will able to weather any subsequent council action just fine as all shops do.

Better to pity the girls for which it can be a pretty intrusive experience being interviewed by a council officer. Especially when your English is limited and you have no idea what your rights are.
    Are you a council inspector rummaging through bins to find sloppy doms🤣🤣…seems like you felt hurt for those council moreons…

Girls had absolutely no problem whatsoever… one thing that would be good for girls would be to have their nurse uniforms on…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    walked by the place next to sirs, it was open tis morning, and yeah work going on,

any ideas on this? i dont think this place can affrod a 3rd location with how many girls its losing every week sadly. perhaps need to go back to just 1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Moe

Tried the other week... That was one weird experience!