Page 100 of 147 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went in today and there was two available - Jisu and Aimi. Chose Aimi without being shown either. Overall it was a pleasant experience but not to the same standard as Minori or Somi or Mayu etc. No BBBJ or CBJ provided

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "without being shown either"

wtf?!? thats not on man, u should have walked , thats infact bullshit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed quite a soso experience overall

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah finding also despite what the flash cards say, not everythign is on offer, and yeah i didnt get bbbj or any bj one time let alone CIM so yeah its coming down to an expensive massage now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't understand why still people talk / care about this shop? This shop is average now. Maybe one day they will rise again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    I don't understand why still people talk / care about this shop? This shop is average now. Maybe one day they will rise again.
    nothing really else on offer in the CBD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    yeah finding also despite what the flash cards say, not everythign is on offer, and yeah i didnt get bbbj or any bj one time let alone CIM so yeah its coming down to an expensive massage now?
    There's been a few times i did not receive any BJ. Often it was with the Japanese girls.
    Koreans always offer BBBJ at the shop.

T1,000 can you list the girls you did not receive a BJ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sakura and ena are the last 2. Neither covered nor bbbj

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks - very useful. Ena had a great score card but still underperformed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Don’t get me wrong I still enjoyed my time with ena. Playing with her pussy ect and was only her second day. Sakura definitely give her a miss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree. Had a session with me, and everything is mid. After a huge amount of WL from this shop was gone, The 2 WL that I tried were AI and Ena. Both are underperformed. Man... I really missed the one that got away. I was once lucky to be the first customer of one WL here and BB her since she did not know where to find the condom .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Odd, I saw Ena this week and got bbbj initiated by her within a few minutes of taking the gear off. I suppose YMMV but I was under the impression that a BJ is a given at CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also saw Ena at 276 this week and got great service. Everything was on offer.
    Did the restricted service occur there or at 360? Maybe they are currently toning down service at 360 due to the council inspection?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    that's interesting. Wish we had a table like this:

How do we do tables on this forum?

| Girl | Customer | Body Slide | Massage | Cat Bath | BJ | FIV | PSlide | FS | Time |
    |--------|-------------|-------------|------------|------------|-----------|----------|----------|---------|----------|
    |---J Airi-| woodland----|Yes---------|Light---------| Yes--------- | No --------- | No --------- | Yes --------- | N/A --------- | 45min |
    |--K Yuri-| woodland----|Yes---------|Medium-------| Yes--------- | BBBJ ----- | Yes --------- | Yes--------- | N/A --------- | 45min |
    |-J Minori-|woodland----|Yes---------|Light---------| Yes--------- | No --------- | Yes--------- | Yes --------- | Yes --------- | 45min |

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's been a few times i did not receive any BJ. Often it was with the Japanese girls.
    Koreans always offer BBBJ at the shop.

T1,000 can you list the girls you did not receive a BJ?
    Wow, are u saying all the k girls u have been with at this shop provided bbbj but not the J girls?

Can u pls list the top 5 k girls u have seen who provided this?

Am trying to try new chicks rather than seeing regular chicks so ur intel would be much appreciated!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I generally go with Japanese only , Sera is great got a great service and BBBJ as part of he routine and it was good - had to ask/instruct for the pussy slide but. - but looks like she's been gone few weeks and wont comeback
    Jisu was ok but we didnt click, got bbbj and pussy slide all very briefy and all very fake moaning, wouldn't recommend.
    Ena is good and very pretty, no bbbj but i didnt ask either though it wasn't initiated this was at 276 not 360 ,
    sakura was just a train wreck avoid imo
    and Dana is really great, hot and we did click spent most of my time DKF and playing with her , she got super super wet

The rest are from way before and no longer working there, ie noami , hakrua, ect..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

| Girl | Customer | Body Slide | Massage | Cat Bath | BJ | FIV | PSlide | FS | Time |
    |--------|-------------|-------------|------------|------------|-----------|----------|----------|---------|----------|
    |---J Airi-| woodland----|Yes---------|Light---------| Yes--------- | No --------- | No --------- | Yes --------- | N/A --------- | 45min |
    |--K Yuri-| woodland----|Yes---------|Medium-------| Yes--------- | BBBJ ----- | Yes --------- | Yes--------- | N/A --------- | 45min |
    |-J Minori-|woodland----|Yes---------|Light---------| Yes--------- | No --------- | Yes--------- | Yes --------- | Yes --------- | 45min |
    ive been toying with coming up with a search engine , that collates every place in Sydney for type of girls you want, and then links to reveiw in differnt places also as a side , hobby project that would be amazing huh ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

The only thing this table is going to do is determine who's the best "Romeo" punter among us, lol... Who's the guy getting the most extras from all the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    ive been toying with coming up with a search engine , that collates every place in Sydney for type of girls you want, and then links to reveiw in differnt places also as a side , hobby project that would be amazing huh ?
    Alphabet Inc. beat you to it. They call it, "Google".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The only thing this table is going to do is determine who's the best "Romeo" punter among us, lol... Who's the guy getting the most extras from all the girls.
    I like that term 'Romeo punter'