Page 131 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I honestly think it was too many people flaking on punts. I don't use WeChat, I am only walk-ins and every time I visit they are extremely happy to see me. 276 shop owner (I think David?) has offered me exact times to come back to view the girls, and I've walked out plenty of times after passing on girls there.

I think a lot of the hostility here is because the good guys got screwed over, but think about it. There have to be so many shitty/dodgy punters out there that fucked this up for all of you using WeChat.

Sidenote: Do they still post the roster/can anyone provide it to me if so?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would you need the roster if you've only ever done walk-ins and walked out plenty of times? Just walk-in...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Why would you need the roster if you've only ever done walk-ins and walked out plenty of times? Just walk-in...
    Just because I walk in and walk out doesn’t mean I don’t like to know who’s working. Like if I know one of my faves is working, I’ll try and make time that day to pop by. If there are some duds I’ll avoid.

Same reason we do ARs and communicate. Knowledge is power bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Just because I walk in and walk out doesn’t mean I don’t like to know who’s working. Like if I know one of my faves is working, I’ll try and make time that day to pop by. If there are some duds I’ll avoid.

Same reason we do ARs and communicate. Knowledge is power bro.
    So if you check the roster for a given day and see one of your faves working, you’d rather take your chances and hope she’s not in a booking (or back to back bookings) when you walk in rather than booking her and making it a sure thing? I see.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    ... I see.

hes asking for a friend ............

anyway i've sent the roster to him in PM, surprise surprise no one else bothers to even lift a finger to help out one another punter, then just talk smack, some people around here need to shut the fuck up before they get smacked the fuck up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    It’s ridiculous- I created this thread and I’m not a VIP
    thats pretty ludicrous..... i dont know what some shops are thinking these days - and with CBD are they that superior with popularity?

all these rules like no booking via wechat
    no getting to say hello to the girl you booked before paying (used to be able to do this)

constant price increases....

places like no42/no5 and the Ginzas have pretty much maintained their prices...

hopefully the quality improves to justify the price..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Saw Rui tonight… very tall in her heels must be pushing 6ft. Short Japanese legs though lol

Pretty average service, no touching below the waist and had to teach her how to give a good BJ.

Nice girl just in the wrong job
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    yup she gave me the hands infront of the pussy and ass, ie no touching but that didnt stop me and i also go DATY

There is a reveiw about her here, pretty much sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    "no touching below waste" ?? I massaged her whole body, from boobs to arse, pussy. Well, try giving her a massage next time, if you give the girl a good boobs massage (with their massage lotion), get them more horny then the gate will be open more.
    average service and so so face

more like nice girl just there to get some quick money and not care for repeats or managements quality control - as evident with multiple so so reviews

my experience i probly wouldnt say no touching but more like restrictive touching and tasting

not sure if its JPS and shes just geniunely shy/reserved but yea as you touch her body gently to warm her up and then move up to boobs and pussy she didnt push you away just said no sex which is just nodded.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    So if you check the roster for a given day and see one of your faves working, you’d rather take your chances and hope she’s not in a booking (or back to back bookings) when you walk in rather than booking her and making it a sure thing? I see.
    I didn't realise my punting strategy was required to be a member here. If you must know, I work multiple jobs (same job one in Canada and one in Aus that I'm able to handle the workload for both on) and run a personal side gig of mine. So sometimes client meetings pop up at the last second. I have had to dog bookings before in the past, and would rather just take my chance when I have time.

I've actually had to cut 2 sessions short here because I've had urgent meetings come up right before the session or post nut. Luckily when I've got the post-nut clarity I seem to be better at closing deals because I've ended up making money off of both of those interruptions.

Please let me know what else I need to provide to be allowed to continue discussions in this thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    thats pretty ludicrous..... i dont know what some shops are thinking these days - and with CBD are they that superior with popularity?

all these rules like no booking via wechat
    no getting to say hello to the girl you booked before paying (used to be able to do this)

constant price increases....

places like no42/no5 and the Ginzas have pretty much maintained their prices...

hopefully the quality improves to justify the price..
    I really need to make my way to Ginza, it's just right next to my old workplace where I still have a few connections so it's sus to be out there. Maybe in a few weeks I'll head over. Any recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol caught talking absolute bullshit and immediately responds with misdirection and aggression. 20 posts in a day. Who could this international businessman of mystery be? At least the fake ARs don’t sound like they were written by duke nukem this time. “I’m either chewing gum or imaginary getting finger blasted in the asshole, and I’m all out of gum”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    lol caught talking absolute bullshit and immediately responds with misdirection and aggression. 20 posts in a day. Who could this international businessman of mystery be? At least the fake ARs don’t sound like they were written by duke nukem this time. “I’m either chewing gum or imaginary getting finger blasted in the asshole, and I’m all out of gum”
    I'm not an 'international business man' I do data analytics which is super fucking simple once automations are in place. Not sure why you think I need to prove myself to you? Not sure why I should justify things to you? I've been lurking this site for a while and decided to actually try and help out my fellow brothers rather than just leech their info. I've posted 4 ARs, responded to questions and comments in them, and posted in this thread. I don't think that it's super irrational to have 20 posts in a day when interacting with different people, maybe you do?

Edit so I don't spam posts to get my post count up: idk who hurt the members of the forum in the past, but I'm not them. I'm just a new member keen to share some stories and improve my punts/everyone else's. I look forward to growing here and laughing at the posts calling me out/sus in the future, but I honestly don't understand why I'm being scrutinised. Obviously a lot of really bad shit has gone down in the past I'm unaware of, and sorry if I've rubbed anyone the wrong way by sharing my experiences. I'm happy to just keep it to posting ARs if that's all anyone wants, but I thought this was an interactive forum for like minded hobbyists.

Banned
    ....I honestly don't understand why I'm being scrutinised.
    You are being scrutinised because some punters here have a hot for International Businessman Alpha Male Type.

They long for a passionate sweaty encounter with you.

The high cost of massage parlours have driven them to seek avenue of a different sort.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I didn't realise my punting strategy was required to be a member here. If you must know, I work multiple jobs (same job one in Canada and one in Aus that I'm able to handle the workload for both on) and run a personal side gig of mine. So sometimes client meetings pop up at the last second. I have had to dog bookings before in the past, and would rather just take my chance when I have time.

I've actually had to cut 2 sessions short here because I've had urgent meetings come up right before the session or post nut. Luckily when I've got the post-nut clarity I seem to be better at closing deals because I've ended up making money off of both of those interruptions.

Please let me know what else I need to provide to be allowed to continue discussions in this thread.
    https://youtu.be/SECVGN4Bsgg?si=bJWV_0h6UqAe4MMr

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Duke Duker 222 is not hayabi - because hayabi does not post ARs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He posted one as DATY. It was incredibly stupid and obviously fake, enough so land another ban, but he posted one. Hayabi changes strat every time. Not well, but he does

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Vincent posted a bunch of crazy reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok - you guys are better than me at this. Thanks for calling it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t get why people are so credulous every damn time. “New” person registers on the day hayabi’s last account (or rather one of them), posts prodigiously, gets called out in even the most subtle way and reacts angrily at first then goes into “i know not of this troublemaking stranger you speak of”. Every time

It’s not like it matters to me personally or anything but I’d just rather not read his horseshit every time I come here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Edit: I thought better of this post
    Last edited by ScotPassingThrough; 04-02-2024 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Removed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)