Page 79 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    We can vote with our wallet… it’s always about supply and demand… economics.
    If the shop keeps raising the prices it means there are enough satisfied customers to support it. Kinda ironic because the more we go the more expensive we make it for ourselves.

Let's make a team effort and reduce the cost for all!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    Price increase again lol
    Are you sure? I don't see any increase in today's post on their WeChat accounts. Still $210/hr at 360, and $190/hr at 276.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Are you sure? I don't see any increase in today's post on their WeChat accounts. Still $210/hr at 360, and $190/hr at 276.
    they say price will increase $10 from 1st Nov
    I don't see myself going there often at this rate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMG_1252.jpg
    $10 increase announced this morning, starting 01 November.

Ah I see it now. 30m bookings not affected though.

Inflation lol

I spoke to the manager because i got only 20 notes yesterday , he said this 210 180 price not good he always run out 20 notes lol. Might be because of that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They’d all want to be offering CIM soon if the prices keep going up.

I take this latest increase as the shop not wanting us to go for massage and just use them as a brothel. 30 min booking, you go straight in and wham bam thank you ma'am, you're outta there. If you think of it that way, they're the same as going to Ginza only less hassle if you live or work in the City, but the trade off is no proper bed.

EDIT:
    On second thought, probably more expensive than Ginza if you include the $100 extra for FS...

I take this latest increase as the shop not wanting us to go for massage and just use them as a brothel. 30 min booking, you go straight in and wham bam thank you ma'am, you're outta there. If you think of it that way, they're the same as going to Ginza only less hassle if you live or work in the City, but the trade off is no proper bed.

EDIT:
    On second thought, probably more expensive than Ginza if you include the $100 extra for FS...
    Yeah it will be more expensive, some girl worth some not lol

Junior Member(有D料到)

EDIT:
    Yeah agreed. If you’re going to spend that much on a massage and pay the $100 for FS then just go elsewhere. CBD surely know this. I’m not sure it helps their business since I’m sure others will see it that way and just go elsewhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CBD posted a photo of the new Korean girl Jimin. I love blonde asians so I might have to take point and report back.

IMG_2635.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

EDIT:
    well, also keep in mind that some girls don't offer FS, some girls work when they're on their period. So you're paying for hit and miss

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Juri still on the roster?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Is Juri still on the roster?
    She’s there most of this week.

Curious if she removed the bush yet or not

Senior Member(無間使者)

EDIT:
    Ginza is 180 on average for 30 mins. Dfk, bbbj, fs, cim.

Senior Member(無間使者)

EDIT:
    Agree, Ill be splitting my time between the two. Having a bed is a great option and the rooms are pretty good at empire

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    She’s there most of this week.

Curious if she removed the bush yet or not
    Juri or Yuri? Haven’t seen Juri on the roster for a while. Yuri is working a lot of shifts at the moment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD posted a photo of the new Korean girl Jimin. I love blonde asians so I might have to take point and report back.

IMG_2635.jpg
    "Ara" is a newby too, looks hot to me. Anyone gone there yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Juri or Yuri? Haven’t seen Juri on the roster for a while. Yuri is working a lot of shifts at the moment.
    I’ve probably got them mixed up

I’ve probably got them mixed up
    Bro, I got the feeling it's neither of them. The one that had a hairy pussy, like rug level hairy, was Jisu.