Page 20 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thinking about stepping into rnt soon.
    Curious as to where, or if, there are photos of the girls on CBD website as I couldn't find them or are they on a wechat site?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J mana, anyone seeing her please be extra gentle, she is very inexperienced. Choose another girl if you are after a brothel experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thinking about stepping into rnt soon.
    Curious as to where, or if, there are photos of the girls on CBD website as I couldn't find them or are they on a wechat site?
    They're on wechat, Lindalovely8

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    They're on wechat, Lindalovely8
    👍 thanks Chauncey.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    J mana, anyone seeing her please be extra gentle, she is very inexperienced. Choose another girl if you are after a brothel experience
    Sounds like my type

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried J Rei? Can she do part 3 or CIM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this place rnt or brothel? Why are the prices almost twice as much as other massage joints?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not much more than an RNT joint that charges NHJ up front and at CBD you get BBBJ and often quite a bit more depending on the girl and how you click.
    Most at CBD offer DFK and DATY as part of the base fee on top of the BBBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Not much more than an RNT joint that charges NHJ up front and at CBD you get BBBJ and often quite a bit more depending on the girl and how you click.
    Most at CBD offer DFK and DATY as part of the base fee on top of the BBBJ
    Just to confirm, BBBJ is extra or covered in base fee. Havent been to CBD since Somi left but Hitomi looks great in pictures. Does anyone know how much extra (if at all) for bbbj for Hitomi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The things that are charge for are cbj and b2b, daty, and dfk can depend on the girl as far as i know, Most of the girls i've visited offer the flat rate for part 3. Only exception was bora who did it for 400 but who would even pay that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Just to confirm, BBBJ is extra or covered in base fee. Havent been to CBD since Somi left but Hitomi looks great in pictures. Does anyone know how much extra (if at all) for bbbj for Hitomi?
    Included in the base rate with her

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Emi is great, her pussy is probably the prettiest looking pussy I've ever seen on a WL. Makes me wonder if it's natural or surgery.

Hourglass body too, my God. Probably one of the hottest J girls I've ever seen body wise. Face is very cute too. Couldn't convince her to give a rimjob unfortunately, but honestly that might be a plus actually lmao.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Anyone tried J Rei? Can she do part 3 or CIM?
    Tried J Rei. Service wise is good and experienced. She can do Part 3 but didn’t try cim

However, she’s fat and her pussy smells so strong to the point the whole room smells like her pussy. Even my hands smells like her pussy for hours even after I tried to wash it.

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Rei

Not cool Bro to say this.
    Last edited by B J Hunter; 16-02-2023 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Wanted to parse link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried J Rei. Service wise is good and experienced. She can do Part 3 but didn’t try cim

However, she’s fat and her pussy smells so strong to the point the whole room smells like her pussy. Even my hands smells like her pussy for hours even after I tried to wash it.
    Not cool Bro. Tone it down and please edit your post there’s no need to blast the girl like this. I know it’s a forum and you’re unhappy about your experience but there’s a decent and better way to handle things. Have a quiet word to management about the hygiene issue if there is one. She’s a big girl so what, you could’ve changed your mind and seen someone else and would’ve known that if you have access to their WeChat roster. We’ve been through this before about other girls and hygiene issues on here and some other punter who sees this post will show her what’s been said and it’ll upset her. The poor girl is trying to make a living just like you and me and might be totally unaware of what you’ve said so I hope you please deal with the situation accordingly and show some personal decency that you might have. Hygiene issues and talking about bad service punts to warn others are 2 different things in my book.
    Cheers… all the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Not cool Bro. Tone it down and please edit your post there’s no need to blast the girl like this. I know it’s a forum and you’re unhappy about your experience but there’s a decent and better way to handle things. Have a quiet word to management about the hygiene issue if there is one. She’s a big girl so what, you could’ve changed your mind and seen someone else and would’ve known that if you have access to their WeChat roster. We’ve been through this before about other girls and hygiene issues on here and some other punter who sees this post will show her what’s been said and it’ll upset her. The poor girl is trying to make a living just like you and me and might be totally unaware of what you’ve said so I hope you please deal with the situation accordingly and show some personal decency that you might have. Hygiene issues and talking about bad service punts to warn others are 2 different things in my book.
    Cheers… all the best.
    👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽… well said @hunter … respect

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽… well said @hunter … respect
    Second that a few times over !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    Emi is great, her pussy is probably the prettiest looking pussy I've ever seen on a WL. Makes me wonder if it's natural or surgery.

Hourglass body too, my God. Probably one of the hottest J girls I've ever seen body wise. Face is very cute too. Couldn't convince her to give a rimjob unfortunately, but honestly that might be a plus actually lmao.
    Does Emi do part 3? if she does, what's the damage?

Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Cheers… all the best.
    Hey mate, sure I don't mind deleting my review(however I don't know how to do it). By no means, i'm aiming to attack the girl. I tried to give my full honest review here, but if the community only want to hear what's good then its no problem for me as well.

Also she's not dirty down there, but more of strong odor from once she's wet. And she gave a good service like I mentioned.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey mate, sure I don't mind deleting my review(however I don't know how to do it). By no means, i'm aiming to attack the girl. I tried to give my full honest review here, but if the community only want to hear what's good then its no problem for me as well.

Also she's not dirty down there, but more of strong odor from once she's wet. And she gave a good service like I mentioned.
    Don’t mind them, bro.

I am very grateful to you for being honest about what happened and warned us about it. This is valuable info you’ve given us.

From your description, it sounds like she’s got a case of BV. Not a hygiene problem, just imbalance of bacterium in her pussy. Still, I would not see a girl who has this problem for sure!