Page 29 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    This is true, I'm dating one of the girls that work here but I haven't even asked or checked if her service has changed. It's not really my business.
    Bruh I’m seeing a girl at this shop too (tho I wouldn’t call it dating knowing what she gets up to in those rooms and I’m under no illusion that it’s any kind of exclusive relationship)

Wonder if it’s the same girl lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

nice

i will have a try
    hope can find my type, thx for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    Bruh I’m seeing a girl at this shop too (tho I wouldn’t call it dating knowing what she gets up to in those rooms and I’m under no illusion that it’s any kind of exclusive relationship)

I reckon you guys have a fair idea of what goes on in the room, but I understand there’s not much you can do about it.
    Give us some clues? Japanese or Korean? Younger or older? What days do they work?
    Do you guys get better service or the same? So many questions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yo Markus24777

good to hear you ve had great experiences at style's. me too!

personally I prefer service over looks/age and my favourite is Aya. she is really service orientated and I love that. who else have you tried that have similar service as Aya. I think Hitomi is also on par.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like this place has had a high turnover of girls lately. Are they unhappy or just here to make a quick buck?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Anyone tried kaho? She looks decent
    Yes. Very sweet gal and very accommodating.
    Does an awesome BBBJ and is up for pretty much anything.

She is going to cut her days down at the end of the month so hopefully she will not burn out and offer less like some other gals.

I have got 3 favs there at the mo and they are all very giving and do the full range of services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where the Brazillian Sky went? She said she was taking a break but never returned.

She was awesome in all parts. Awesome body and Brazilian booty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is true, I'm dating one of the girls that work here but I haven't even asked or checked if her service has changed. It's not really my business.
    I am guessing An , purely because she was a very open and receptive gal when I saw her at the start but the way she is described here is like a totally different person now inhabits her bod.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never met An but I'm starting wish I did! She has a massive fanbase lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post

---
    CBM, You know how to play the game. Unfortunately there are some men who believe [ and this can be so dangerous emotionally for them ] that they can be in real relationship with a girl who work in this field.
    These girls are butterflies, most of them they see many men outside of their work, ... unless of course if they stop doing this job so then is a different approach. Past always will exist but doesn't define the person for the rest of his life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    Yo Markus24777

good to hear you ve had great experiences at style's. me too!

personally I prefer service over looks/age and my favourite is Aya. she is really service orientated and I love that. who else have you tried that have similar service as Aya. I think Hitomi is also on par.
    ---
    Saya also is up there [ or very close ] with Maco and Aya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Seems like this place has had a high turnover of girls lately. Are they unhappy or just here to make a quick buck?
    ---
    quick money and few cannot handle the nature of this work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    CBM, You know how to play the game. Unfortunately there are some men who believe [ and this can be so dangerous emotionally for them ] that they can be in real relationship with a girl who work in this field.
    These girls are butterflies, most of them they see many men outside of their work, ... unless of course if they stop doing this job so then is a different approach. Past always will exist but doesn't define the person for the rest of his life.
    Totally agree with this. All these MLs are just playing just like us guys. If you think you can get a serious exclusive relationship from these MLs keep dreaming. And if you think that you’re the “only one” they’re having sex with or seeing outside the shop………….think again Lol

……. Unless they quit the job for you than that’s another story but is very unlikely. So just enjoy the session at the shop and move on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried Brazilian Sasha? Does she provide BBBJ, CIM, or Part 3?

Also some new J girls like Aoi, Karen, and Kaho, any recommendation?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Totally agree with this. All these MLs are just playing just like us guys. If you think you can get a serious exclusive relationship from these MLs keep dreaming. And if you think that you’re the “only one” they’re having sex with or seeing outside the shop………….think again Lol

……. Unless they quit the job for you than that’s another story but is very unlikely. So just enjoy the session at the shop and move on
    To me dating is hanging out, lunch/dinners, sex etc. If its transactional then its an arrangement not dating, like ML/customer or sugar daddy/baby arrangements.

A serious relationship is much more than dating, its establishing feelings and commitment etc. I just said I was dating a girl, you guys jumped the gun and are talking about relationships like I'm in love like a simp. Curious how an ML is playing a guy in a dating scenario, if it doesn't cost the guy anything, what does the ML gain?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To me dating is hanging out, lunch/dinners, sex etc. If its transactional then its an arrangement not dating, like ML/customer or sugar daddy/baby arrangements.

A serious relationship is much more than dating, its establishing feelings and commitment etc. I just said I was dating a girl, you guys jumped the gun and are talking about relationships like I'm in love like a simp. Curious how an ML is playing a guy in a dating scenario, if it doesn't cost the guy anything, what does the ML gain?
    Agree. I've dated a bunch of wls from ginza, kyoto and even 533! I know what they do and I assume we're probably not exclusive. But hanging out, showing them the sights and the free sex is fun. Girl's I've been with haven't assumed I'll pay for everything and often insisted on paying or cooking.
    They get paid for sex but they are also normal people. Not sure how falling in love makes you a simp though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Not sure how falling in love makes you a simp though!
    Falling in love if the person has good intentions obviously don't make you a simp. I was meaning simp in the context of the guys (NC3 and Azzkikr) being skeptical of the girls intentions, where the punter misses the signs and still falls in love. I don't blame guys on here being skeptical.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Falling in love if the person has good intentions obviously don't make you a simp. I was meaning simp in the context of the guys (NC3 and Azzkikr) being skeptical of the girls intentions, where the punter misses the signs and still falls in love. I don't blame guys on here being skeptical.
    Im no simp of any kind for anyone. Im just saying dont be delusional

I wonder if your “dating” with this girl is even real because from what I heard…. its not Lol…. You have been caught out in the past. I’ll leave it at that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Emi?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Agree. I've dated a bunch of wls from ginza, kyoto and even 533! I know what they do and I assume we're probably not exclusive. But hanging out, showing them the sights and the free sex is fun. Girl's I've been with haven't assumed I'll pay for everything and often insisted on paying or cooking.
    They get paid for sex but they are also normal people. Not sure how falling in love makes you a simp though!
    Always need to remember they are just doing a job outside of their personal lives . What a great reminder