Page 37 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CBD is keeping 2 shops because the old shop still attracts office workers who come during daytime for 20-30min release, they dont want to walk 4 blocks down to World Square. And thats why they invented a "20 min" course.
    Linda gets 1000+ wechat messages a day and theres heaps of stupid questions - thats why she writes "no questions" lol.
    Currently the new J girls get their bodyslide/pussyslide training from Hitomi (shes now promoted to manager). Hitomi's bodyslide style is much more erotic than Linda's bodyslide style.

Here's some recommendations, all can do DFK, BBBJ and FS:
    J Riko - 22 yo, tight slim body with perky C cups, cute face. Think Emi but with bigger tits. Solid lotion bodyslide. Choose her if you like Mei (from last year), Emi, Hina (retired).
    J Koto - late 20's but looks 24, slim, A cup, doll face, soft personality. Used to work in Soap Land in Japan. Semi-pro. Can do rimming upon request. Choose her if you like Sua.
    J Nene - 19yo maid cafe teenager, A cup. Choose her if you like Momo, Nami. Warning: Nene can come off as having a cold personality, but its because she's very nervous + sleepy. Spend 5-10min talking to her to warm her up.
    J Kiki - 21 yo, 150cm, fun hypo energetic, cheeky. Thicc ass, B cup. Average face. Solid lotion bodyslide, slurpy BBBJ. Used to be yoga teacher, can do the splits and all sorts of body maneuvers. Typical Osaka personality (very talkative), like Mio, Sakura (retired).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    CBD is keeping 2 shops because the old shop still attracts office workers who come during daytime for 20-30min release, they dont want to walk 4 blocks down to World Square. And thats why they invented a "20 min" course.
    Linda gets 1000+ wechat messages a day and theres heaps of stupid questions - thats why she writes "no questions" lol.
    Currently the new J girls get their bodyslide/pussyslide training from Hitomi (shes now promoted to manager). Hitomi's bodyslide style is much more erotic than Linda's bodyslide style.

J Riko - 22 yo, tight slim body with perky C cups, cute face. Think Emi but with bigger tits. Solid lotion bodyslide. Choose her if you like Mei (from last year), Emi, Hina (retired).
    J Koto - late 20's but looks 24, slim, A cup, doll face, soft personality. Used to work in Soap Land in Japan. Semi-pro. Can do rimming upon request. Choose her if you like Sua.
    J Nene - 19yo maid cafe teenager, A cup. Choose her if you like Momo, Nami. Warning: Nene can come off as having a cold personality, but its because she's very nervous + sleepy. Spend 5-10min talking to her to warm her up.
    J Kiki - 21 yo, 150cm, fun hypo energetic, cheeky. Thicc ass, B cup. Average face. Solid lotion bodyslide, slurpy BBBJ. Used to be yoga teacher, can do the splits and all sorts of body maneuvers. Typical Osaka personality (very talkative), like Mio, Sakura (retired).
    You just made my life so much easier, thanks @Yowser Your comparisons work for me, and I now know who to try to book. CBD for me is the home of the enthusiastic amateur, generally knows enough to be a great session, but not enough experience to be jaded, yet. I do have a fave there that I am concerned about becoming too jaded due to her consecutive days and long shifts. Time will tell. Thanks again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you are talking about Mako.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    you are talking about Mako.
    Not Maco, but she is working a lot too. I think they need to be a bit careful with their roatering at 360, they may very well burn out their best product very quickly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did Maria leave?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen Chelsea? or Koto? Any reviews on these two lasses?
    A well timed question! I went to Style juat now and saw Chelsea. Friendly girl, very attractive. Very average massage. Importantly for the $135 outlay...she did not touch my dick at all...no offer of blowjob. No offer of handjob. She didn't remove a single item of clothing either. In short...i was totally ripped off. I complained to the receptionist on the way out and explained...but she just said "i will tell my boss".

I don't think i will bother going back to Style after this. Absolute theft.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HEAD UPS!!
    I can confirm that Prices have increased at the OG CBD style. I heard the new shop was more expensive so I guess they are aligning prices. Saw my usual today and got the warning straight of the bat. Initial price $155 for 45 min but now CBJ Or BBBJ is extra. I was offered CBJ//$20 & FS/$100. I decided on BJ which ended up as BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Didas wiwAw,

Is this at the new shop at 360 or at the shop at 276 Pitt street?
    Does K Hera and J Roko offer the classic pussy sliding?
    Both shop are the same with the the $20 extra.

K Hera no
    J Riko yes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    HEAD UPS!!
    I can confirm that Prices have increased at the OG CBD style. I heard the new shop was more expensive so I guess they are aligning prices. Saw my usual today and got the warning straight of the bat. Initial price $155 for 45 min but now CBJ Or BBBJ is extra. I was offered CBJ//$20 & FS/$100. I decided on BJ which ended up as BBBJ.
    So they ended up pricing both shops at same price. I guess it works out that way. More confusion if they are charging same girls at different prices due to location.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post

Didnt know Hitomi has been promoted wow. No wonder she stopped working. By the way you are freaking wealth of information bro. Wat happened to your favourite Momo? Is she coming back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The new prices and now CBJ which by default means no CIM, places the shop is on par with other establishments and the value function is not as compiling.

If it's 100 extra for FS, I read someone wrote that includes BBBJ but does it include CIM? OG Shop no longer has the 30min function, so 155 (no BBBJ/CIM?) and plus another 100 puts it at 255?

I am sure they'll get clients still but at this price point it's not necessary the best value out there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Update on my earlier review.

I mesaaged Linda who apologised and offered me $20 off my next visit. She said that Chelsea was learning. I questioned why i should pay $115 ($135 less the $20) to train her staff.

No answer on that...but i was given a list of Japanese girls working tomorrow who give great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any review on mina new girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonger View Post

I mesaaged Linda who apologised and offered me $20 off my next visit. She said that Chelsea was learning. I questioned why i should pay $115 ($135 less the $20) to train her staff.

No answer on that...but i was given a list of Japanese girls working tomorrow who give great service.
    Because you are not training her staff, you're only giving feedback.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry duplicate post

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry duplicate post

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    This is why caution is needed for big front loaded cost for an unproven ML. Still not sure what is definitely included for the entry fee, and still not sure the advantage to other shoos where you can pay $70 entry fee
    Not sure a shop can really enforce mandatory services for an ML, as your AR also suggests
    You been to Korean bath houses before, bro? Like Midas, Masstige, Juliet, Romeo, etc.

It's the same concept as those. You pay everything upfront. Only the hot tub and in-room showers are missing. You ought to be expecting service levels similar to those.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonger View Post

Your AR says why caution is needed for big front loaded cost for MLs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry duplicate post

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This shop gets some good feedback

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro I haven't and I just explained why I haven't. Also in the past KPS was a big deal

Pay everything up front. So tell me.
    Quality BBBJ a definite with no further payment?
    What if the ML insists on a CBJ, as is her prerogative.
    MegaMongers AR suggests it was a pure massage in one case.
    What then?

I really am past the days where I would cop that and have to talk the the manager after the money is spent and I feel uncomfortable.
    Been there done that no thanks. I just want to avoid that sad feeling I get when you feel like you are imposing on a lady, which I never want to do. $20 refund doesn't make up for the $150+ loss
    I much prefer no front loaded fees

My two cents worth is that this shop business model caters well to CBD businessmen who want more than a massage, happy to pay the front loaded fee, don't read forums so don't know about the other cheaper options, which require a little more research
    Well considering that the shop has been running for more than 3 years, with heaps of ARs on this forum on most of the girls there, I think it's safe to say that bro MegaMonger's experience was an anomaly. That was the first time I've ever heard of that kind of thing happening there with any girl.

@MegaMonger, sorry bro, looks like you picked the short straw.

Anyway, you sound like you really do not like paying upfront. Then you shouldn't visit this place, there are lots of other good ones out there. No point being upset with punting, it's supposed to be a fun experience.