Page 44 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can you pls elaborate on the services rendered with this Juri person?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Must have. She was good.

Did anyone get to see Sunny the other day?
    I was briefly introduced to a new girl Sunny like 3 weeks ago by the mamasan but she had long blonde curly hair and mamasan said she was Korean. She looked like a K-Pop model. The current picture of Sunny has brunette hair and stated as Thai. So I don't know if it's the same girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any reviews on Emi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Any reviews on Emi?
    ---
    there are so many comments on this thread about her and other girls that are more than enough to understand about her/their service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Arvo all. Had the pleasure of meeting waka today. Called up and asked for Maco. Mamasan recommended waka. New girl. 25yrs. Confirmed with her. She's a pocket rocket. Cute and sexy. Asked her if she's open for GFE. She said she's open for anything goes. . I'm on cloud 9. Get inside changed into undies she comes in their white robe and lingerie inside. Starts dfk straight in. Amazing tongue from this girl. Agrees for everything DATY. Rimming. Fisting. Omg. Amazing mouth. No teeth. Asked if I wanted to get on condom. I suggested we wait. I was fingering her wet pussy like anything. She came in like 3 or 4 times with her body shivering. She likes two fingers. She asked me to use 2. Finally we did mish and doggy. She is open to CIM and COF. Before going inshe asked if 100 is fine I agreed. And I ended COB. Amazing time. Worth the $$. She's my go to girl now. CBD is training their ladies well
    Last edited by funkyvs90; 08-06-2023 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    there are so many comments on this thread about her and other girls that are more than enough to understand about her/their service.
    Unfortunately it’s impossible to just search for EMI as unlike other threads there isn’t a link with each review and the forum doesn’t like search terms with 3 characters and tbf going thru 40+ pages is a chore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asami - anyone seen her yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow, good for you, thanks for sharing!
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Arvo all. Had the pleasure of meeting waka today. Called up and asked for Maco. Mamasan recommended waka. New girl. 25yrs. Confirmed with her. She's a pocket rocket. Cute and sexy. Asked her if she's open for GFE. She said she's open for anything goes. . I'm on cloud 9. Get inside changed into undies she comes in their white robe and lingerie inside. Starts dfk straight in. Amazing tongue from this girl. Agrees for everything DATY. Rimming. Fisting. Omg. Amazing mouth. No teeth. Asked if I wanted to get on condom. I suggested we wait. I was fingering her wet pussy like anything. She came in like 3 or 4 times with her body shivering. She likes two fingers. She asked me to use 2. Finally we did mish and doggy. She is open to CIM and COF. Before going inshe asked if 100 is fine I agreed. And I ended COB. Amazing time. Worth the $$. She's my go to girl now. CBD is training their ladies well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate reading about girls for the first time only to find out that they have left the industry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a wechat ID?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Unfortunately it’s impossible to just search for EMI as unlike other threads there isn’t a link with each review and the forum doesn’t like search terms with 3 characters and tbf going thru 40+ pages is a chore.
    ---
    she offers full pse service. she is one of the best when it comes to service at cbd.
    very friendly too. about her face is subjective.
    for the rest all it depends from the connection you will have with her and the tip of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, sorry you missed Maco. Thats because she was with me! Sounds like your upgrade was well worth it. Im glad it worked out. Excellent AR too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OMG. Wow. Really Ha ha. Amazing mate. Sorry u missed out on WAKA. Maybe next time we swap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wait. fisting? Did you fist her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How old does she looks like? Really keen to try her.

FYI based on my exp at CBD style usually when its advertised
    18yo means below or early 20s
    19yo means early 20s
    20yo means early or mid20s
    21/22yo means mid or late 20s
    23/24yo late 20s or early 30s
    25yo early or mid 30s

And hopefully Waka still looks young, her body look fabulous in the photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried J Asami, J Honoka, or J Rara? Damn, so many girls to try, my wallet is crying

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe fisting is wrong. Pushed 4 fingers in. She was fine with it, but suggested, I do 2 fingers and softly. That started giving her the shivers. She is very very sensitive. Omg. JAP girls get wet, so fast

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is 25, she herself said. maybe a lie but she looks young. She is short though but for sure a firecracker

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG. Wow. Really Ha ha. Amazing mate. Sorry u missed out on WAKA. Maybe next time we swap
    I was thinking the same!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is 25, she herself said. maybe a lie but she looks young. She is short though but for sure a firecracker
    That's awesome then, will def check her out.