Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    google sucks man, its dying and i never use it, its just junk.

show me all the girls in Sydney that do cim + swallow with pussy slide and anal for under $200 30min with pictures, rating, and links to reviews.

yeah thats what i thought so,... every punter and his dog would be using it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    360 got inspected. Nothing happened, but for the time being they have to act/appear like a real massage shop.
    Inside the room you still get the same service.
    Ah okay. Guess that's why they got skittish and the booking policy is all over the place. Think I'll just focus on 276 in that case. Dun want to cause more inconvenience for them
    Props to the young reception girl with the tattoos last time I visited. Could be Taiwanese but I'm not sure. She handled things well, even got me the room with big shower.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Inspectors can just read about them on the internet. Not sure how being evasive to line ups and bookings helps at anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Inspectors can just read about them on the internet. Not sure how being evasive to line ups and bookings helps at anything
    Internet is not evidence…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    google sucks man, its dying and i never use it, its just junk.

show me all the girls in Sydney that do cim + swallow with pussy slide and anal for under $200 30min with pictures, rating, and links to reviews.

yeah thats what i thought so,... every punter and his dog would be using it.
    If your hobby is to come up with a povo scraper site that is outperformed by the simple practicality of a google search of aus99 using operators or even the inbuilt search functions on aus99 then go for it. Prove me wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has Moca gone back to Japan?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yowser, THANK YOU for doing the tier list. It looks amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Has Moca gone back to Japan?
    Was in melbourne for a few days
    Now working at kyoto
    Same name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like even frequent visitors are not allowed to book now either. kinda not willing to drive, park, walk and then find out my regular isn't available. so, goodbye 360. i've only been a regular for 5ish months. dunno if people with more years have been barred too. i'd be fuming if that happened to me.

i'm guessing they are trying to spread out the customers between the girls since some girls probably get way more waiting in line while the others just sit around doing nothing all day. not good for shop or girls, but the new rule just punishes customers pretty hard + the price increases too.

276 seems to still be ok tho.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was lucky enough to be able to book Yura on Thursday and I had an absolute blast of a time with her.

Truly gorgeous girl and a head-turner beauty. I can’t wait to see her again

Can’t recommend her enough, thanks to brother @yowser for the flash cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    looks like even frequent visitors are not allowed to book now either. kinda not willing to drive, park, walk and then find out my regular isn't available. so, goodbye 360. i've only been a regular for 5ish months. dunno if people with more years have been barred too. i'd be fuming if that happened to me.
    Same. Been going to 276 for a couple of years, 360 since it opened, spent thousands, still can't book. Bye-bye.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post

i'm guessing they are trying to spread out the customers between the girls since some girls probably get way more waiting in line while the others just sit around doing nothing all day. not good for shop or girls, but the new rule just punishes customers pretty hard + the price increases too.

276 seems to still be ok tho.
    I've got no proof, but I got the feeling that they're not allowing bookings because some malicious actors may have been making false bookings of the popular girls and then not showing up.

Kinda makes sense when considering in the lead up to this rule being imposed, there's been a lot of bad feelings about this shop, the price, etc. Can't be a coincidence, I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Same. Been going to 276 for a couple of years, 360 since it opened, spent thousands, still can't book. Bye-bye.
    I always checkout their roster on wechat, if I find an interest when I have time and nearby, I generally message as ask who will be available at my expected arrival time.
    (normally within 30 minutes). If my interest looks like being available I might go in. Funny, 9/10 I end up picking another lady.

I do prefer short J-girls with tiny boobs. They just tuen me on, but a do pick others who tweek my fancy.

Very rare for me to walk out without choosing, but it has happenned.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I always checkout their roster on wechat, if I find an interest when I have time and nearby, I generally message as ask who will be available at my expected arrival time.
    (normally within 30 minutes). If my interest looks like being available I might go in. Funny, 9/10 I end up picking another lady.

I do prefer short J-girls with tiny boobs. They just tuen me on, but a do pick others who tweek my fancy.

Very rare for me to walk out without choosing, but it has happenned.
    I do similar,
    I don't particularly like 276, not having in room showers, so gladly go to 360 which in the CBD I have found to be the most reliable.
    I am not actually after FS, and actually much prefer a nice pussy slide.
    the lighter (weight) girl, the better and experience has shown the j-girls are more into sliding if the guy doesn't try for insertion but to get the girl enjoyment going as well.

Unfortunately some the recent j-girls at 360 in this regard haven't been upto scratch, but until I find a better place 360 is my go to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i sent a sms to book yesterday no reply, it also went green text not blue indicating its not in service i dono

im gona try a competitor today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i sent a sms to book yesterday no reply, it also went green text not blue indicating its not in service i dono

im gona try a competitor today
    I always try to book via 276’s wechat, almost no issues for me so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Was lucky enough to be able to book Yura on Thursday and I had an absolute blast of a time with her.

Truly gorgeous girl and a head-turner beauty. I can’t wait to see her again

Can’t recommend her enough, thanks to brother @yowser for the flash cards.

Perfect example of YMMV.
    Yura rated 7 out of 7 of the K girls on the new tier list. I had a great time with Yuri as well and she’s ranked at 5. On the other hand I wasn’t thrilled with the service I received from one of the girls rated above them.

Plenty of factors affect the service you get.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Perfect example of YMMV.
    Yura rated 7 out of 7 of the K girls on the new tier list. I had a great time with Yuri as well and she’s ranked at 5. On the other hand I wasn’t thrilled with the service I received from one of the girls rated above them.

Plenty of factors affect the service you get.
    Which was not so good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres a tier list? Lol i certainly didn’t get the note then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=hiduba;2881967]Theres a tier list? Lol i certainly didn’t get the note then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...kmBi3GNhUOHLUa