Page 142 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whos the go to Korean at this place? Have only tried the J girls here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had try subin? The pic looks great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had tried Subin today, am a bit hesitant to write a review cos some people here love to jump in and defend girls when there is any negative review on them lol

But just quick summary she is young and talkative but in my opinion she is slightly fat, I say this because her body is quite squishy and she has a bit of a belly - wouldn’t have minded if she was just a bigger build but still toned which it looks like in the photo but she isn’t. Boobs also aren’t perky which is what her photo looks like. She has her own routine of massage and then B2B before the flip and more B2B and talks throughout with decent English.

BBBJ is decent although she doesn’t go all the way down only about halfway but no CIM - pulled away when I said I was about to cum..

Overall felt like a wasted punt.. seems the newer Koreans here are not value for money sadly.. and they are running out of J girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If girls are new to the industry, can't really expect them to know how to do CIM straight off the bat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Whos the go to Korean at this place? Have only tried the J girls here
    Had Narae recently, looks wise not a stunner, amazing bj and service though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Had Narae recently, looks wise not a stunner, amazing bj and service though.
    Thanks mate, appreciate the intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Had tried Subin today, am a bit hesitant to write a review cos some people here love to jump in and defend girls when there is any negative review on them lol

But just quick summary she is young and talkative but in my opinion she is slightly fat, I say this because her body is quite squishy and she has a bit of a belly - wouldn’t have minded if she was just a bigger build but still toned which it looks like in the photo but she isn’t. Boobs also aren’t perky which is what her photo looks like. She has her own routine of massage and then B2B before the flip and more B2B and talks throughout with decent English.

BBBJ is decent although she doesn’t go all the way down only about halfway but no CIM - pulled away when I said I was about to cum..

Overall felt like a wasted punt.. seems the newer Koreans here are not value for money sadly.. and they are running out of J girls
    Thanks mate.. save me some bucks

Fair warning I may have picked up a small case of athletes foot at 276 using the shower there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Business must be good!

cbd style 360

Last price increase in 2024. Starting from 5th of February.
    1 hour $230, 100 minutes $380
    ( 30m 45m same price)
    Thanks.
    Their website says 1 hour is $190. Am I looking at the wrong site? https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au/services/
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Their website says 1 hour is $190. Am I looking at the wrong site? https://www.cbdstylemassage.com.au/services/
    Yeah it’s their old website but it’s not like they update their new one
    https://cbdstyle360.com.au/

If you look at the roster section the last one shows October last year lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Yeah it’s their old website but it’s not like they update their new one
    https://cbdstyle360.com.au/

If you look at the roster section the last one shows October last year lol
    thanks..............
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone here tried momoka? The pic looks good. Might try to pop up to the shop tonight

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anybody know where Japanese Miyu (long blonde hair) ended up going?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Standard service extra fee for fs.
    Ai so far is the best from my side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s so good about ai?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    What’s so good about ai?
    T10 left a great review about here. She was literally booked every day fully until her last day after his review dropped. I tried making a booking a day in advance with her and the only time she had was unavailable. Seems like she had a really hardcore following so I assume she was incredible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys - do they post the 360 roster as of late, or is it a bit of a raffle just turn up at this spot? Only see 276 roster on WeChat

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Hey guys - do they post the 360 roster as of late, or is it a bit of a raffle just turn up at this spot? Only see 276 roster on WeChat
    Bro, I think you and a lot of bros on here are confusing a roster with the ability to book a girl.

The only thing that a roster does is tell you who's working when on what day. It does NOT mean that you can book a girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, I think you and a lot of bros on here are confusing a roster with the ability to book a girl.

The only thing that a roster does is tell you who's working when on what day. It does NOT mean that you can book a girl.
    Yeah I get that. All good. I’m curious of seeing who is rostered at the shop on a Tues/Wed as those are the days I’ll be in Sydney for business. That way I can assess if I head to this shop if I can book my pick, or head elsewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Anyone here tried momoka? The pic looks good. Might try to pop up to the shop tonight
    She is good. Very very fair skin. Nice slim build. A little older than MLs I had seen here before who are closer to early twenties. But very friendly and gfe.