Page 72 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2940

Thread: CBD Style Massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Anyone one seen Jisu? Used to see Emi who was fantastic.
    Yeah I saw her on her first week. Think I wrote about it a few pages back. She's very pretty IMO, looks just like a K hottie on the streets, will defo turn my head if I walked past her. Very slim, can't remember what her boobs were like but defo not flat, leggy but not leggy proportions (long torso), very fair skinned but not very smooth.

The standout feature for me was her pussy hair. FMD, that's a proper rug down there, geezus. So thick and hairy I didn't even want to go down on her. She probably would've said No, she's got some strict barriers. No FS, of course.

Good service for what she offers, though. Lots of DFK and passion, BBBJ with gusto.

Who tried to record hahahha. New rules now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Who tried to record hahahha. New rules now
    Saw that! Must be someone lurking in this forum. Own up please!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the new rules?

I’m sure every shop has their own, but this shop specifically attracts it’s fair share of degenerates. I think it’s because management doesn’t want to lose business and palms of stalkers of one girl and introduces them to another - and the cycle continues. My regular had asked for a few to be blacklisted and management were very reluctant and just put them with other girls. This is hardly dealing with the problem.

My regular had 2 stalkers that were so bad, she was about to go to the cops. Some guys cross the line and they can’t see it, it made her extremely uncomfortable. These guys that wait out the front of establishments at the start and end times are entry level stalker, unless their behaviour changes, it’s all downhill. These guys are fucking losers with too much time on their hands, they need to understand it’s just a job for these girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular and I were in the room once just chilling, it was at the start of the session and the door was unlocked. About 5 minutes in, a loser had walked in the back entry and walked straight in our room and hid behind the door, this is when he saw us and after some choice expletives he hurried out. Why he wanted to be in an empty room without being seen by reception is anyone’s guess, but his intentions weren’t good.

The ML knew him and said he’s creepy and none of the girls like him. But management still continues to accept his bookings and take his money, regardless of his inappropriate interactions with the girls.

Some of the stories that she told me were so extreme, it explains the high turnover.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    My regular and I were in the room once just chilling, it was at the start of the session and the door was unlocked. About 5 minutes in, a loser had walked in the back entry and walked straight in our room and hid behind the door, this is when he saw us and after some choice expletives he hurried out. Why he wanted to be in an empty room without being seen by reception is anyone’s guess, but his intentions weren’t good.

The ML knew him and said he’s creepy and none of the girls like him. But management still continues to accept his bookings and take his money, regardless of his inappropriate interactions with the girls.

Some of the stories that she told me were so extreme, it explains the high turnover.
    Wtf, sounds like a real nutcase (and we know there are a few here in this forum)! May I ask, what was his ethnicity?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yura looking good. OMG.
    So many new talent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He was Aussie and was obviously not all there. Mentally challenged. One stalker was Asian, maybe from Malaysia and she always had trouble with subcontinentals. Also had an Irish guy who she literally kicked off the table. It takes all sorts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Yura looking good. OMG.
    So many new talent
    she looks amazing lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is that a real pic from inside the shop though?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    He was Aussie and was obviously not all there. Mentally challenged. One stalker was Asian, maybe from Malaysia and she always had trouble with subcontinentals. Also had an Irish guy who she literally kicked off the table. It takes all sorts.
    Oh jeez. I wondered why just being nice and normal got such positive outcomes. What a nightmare for them to deal with.

Wrote a couple of ARs in the private section, bros:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...38#post2800438

Not sure if you need private section access to be able to use this link. I'm trying to avoid putting ARs in the AR section due to spamming.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah I saw her on her first week. Think I wrote about it a few pages back. She's very pretty IMO, looks just like a K hottie on the streets, will defo turn my head if I walked past her. Very slim, can't remember what her boobs were like but defo not flat, leggy but not leggy proportions (long torso), very fair skinned but not very smooth.

The standout feature for me was her pussy hair. FMD, that's a proper rug down there, geezus. So thick and hairy I didn't even want to go down on her. She probably would've said No, she's got some strict barriers. No FS, of course.

Good service for what she offers, though. Lots of DFK and passion, BBBJ with gusto.
    A proper rug down there? That's a dream for some of us. I will have to check her out. Hope she doesn't shave it anytime soon.

I've seen Chelsea as well. She is great imo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Oh jeez. I wondered why just being nice and normal got such positive outcomes. What a nightmare for them to deal with.
    Exactly, it’s not real hard to be decent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Everyone, amazing discussion about this shop and thanks for sharing the your ARs. I am thinking to visit the shop soon. I am just wondering what time you usually visit 276 or 360? Is it arvo, afterwork or later in the evening? Do you prefer to check the line up in person or wechat?

Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Hey Everyone, amazing discussion about this shop and thanks for sharing the your ARs. I am thinking to visit the shop soon. I am just wondering what time you usually visit 276 or 360? Is it arvo, afterwork or later in the evening? Do you prefer to check the line up in person or wechat?
    The only thing I'm mindful of is going to 276 after 6pm because it's an office building. The front doors are locked after hours, so you'll need to get someone from the shop to bring you in and up the lift.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigleaf View Post
    A proper rug down there? That's a dream for some of us. I will have to check her out. Hope she doesn't shave it anytime soon.

I've seen Chelsea as well. She is great imo.
    Chelsea is not bad but I feel she is overworked and lives at the store.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Is that a real pic from inside the shop though?
    Its real photo taken in room #9. Yura’s flash card is on my dropbox now: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

IMG_5713.jpg

[mention]Keeping Up [/mention] you’re welcome. I forgot to add that Waka’s got a meaty juicy ass!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yura is not on the menu for this week.
    What about Yui - any good reviews about her

Geezus, this shop going to send me broke!