Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A hypothetical question

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

A hypothetical question

Bros,

Let us suppose you started subletting a room in your home to a girl. She's studying at uni, about a 6/10 in terms of looks. If she was working in a shop, she might be a second or third choice. Not a looker, but certainly not ugly either.

Let us also say that you're collecting $500 a week rent from her.

If this girl started making overtures for sex with you at the cost of the rent, would you do it?

The "deal" would probably be something like once or twice a week you get to fuck her. In exchange for the rent.

What say you, bros?

Just asking for a friend, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Certainly a tempting proposition mate, but for me, not so sure. Could potentially get complicated...

I have to agree with schloong, once borders are encroached on, too easy for one party or the other to misconstrue things. Or get vindictive... Is that "at will", not every week but when one or the other wants to "pay in lieu"? Full rent or partial? If it's every week, then he's kind of locked in to the deal. Might be more expensive to go outside, but then, there are options in the outside world...

Myself, I like clean lines.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    After a while you will get bored fucking her and miss out on collecting $2000 a month in rent.

Never trade rent money (income to you) for sex.

By all means if she wants to fuck then it’s just that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To me I would generally avoid it, particularly if she is staying long-term but, if she is moving on in next few months it would be tempting. I would probably look for services that you normally fork out a fair coin for like an4l over just vanilla.

Also need to be careful she doesn’t start making accusations of coercion or worse.

Very good points made. I will slap my friend a few times and get him to wake the fark up, lol…

Not good to mess up the home life for pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even if it were to be great sex which is not a guarantee. 2 sessions a week x $250. There is also a chance that your
    ‘friend’ may get bored of the sex. Then what? Miss out on $500 a week. Not worth it IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how do you manage to get $500 per week. I wish mine paid that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    What a slum lord
    Collect the rent money and use it to pay for WLs. Simples!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    After a while you will get bored fucking her and miss out on collecting $2000 a month in rent.

Never trade rent money (income to you) for sex.

By all means if she wants to fuck then it’s just that.
    Same, I've never understood landlords who do this. They're missing out on moolah, the most important thing in the world. Trading it for sex is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    how do you manage to get $500 per week. I wish mine paid that.
    It’s in a prime location in the city, furnished with all bills paid for. I think she’s getting a good deal TBH.

What happens if she wants to bring a guy home and bang him. Would there be any jealousy? I think you don’t mix the two, it’s very easy for either person to become attached. It’s either renter or live in girlfriend. There’s no in between.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she was 8+ in the looks department then easy yes. But for a 6??? Rather take the $500 in weekly rent and bang a ginza hottie every week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Same, I've never understood landlords who do this. They're missing out on moolah, the most important thing in the world. Trading it for sex is just stupid.
    I have to agree. You might get to bust a nut twice a week but you're out of pocket 26,000 dollars per year at a minimum. Now in this economy/inflation is it worth it for an ongoing arrangement where domestic harmony ( priceless ) is disturbed for the sake of a few fucks & then the ongoing bullshit that she will no doubt go on with. I wouldn't do it personally.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I have to agree. You might get to bust a nut twice a week but you're out of pocket 26,000 dollars per year at a minimum. Now in this economy/inflation is it worth it for an ongoing arrangement where domestic harmony ( priceless ) is disturbed for the sake of a few fucks & then the ongoing bullshit that she will no doubt go on with. I wouldn't do it personally.
    Not worth it.

$500 a week is like 2-3 good bangs. You trade an insane amount of variety for what? Home service? and what if she's busy, doing something else? How would this even work?

You knock on the door and say "How about tonight" and she says "I've got a headache tonight, lets tomorrow"

They got a name for that arrangement already man.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Not worth it.

$500 a week is like 2-3 good bangs. You trade an insane amount of variety for what? Home service? and what if she's busy, doing something else? How would this even work?

You knock on the door and say "How about tonight" and she says "I've got a headache tonight, lets tomorrow", you going to kick her out? Course not.

They got a name for that arrangement already man.

You go to Brothels to get some strange pussy, that is ready to fuck at a moments notice, is washed up, and after you do the deed you never see her again if you don't want to.

I feel like you lose ALL the advantages.

I would do it bro. Go for it. Why not ? She's getting accomodation and you're getting something in return. If she's a uni student, even better. As long as you have consent then it's fine. Maybe send her a WeChat message with some sort of agreement to cover your ass and you'll be fine.

Just a friendly reminder that I'm asking for a friend here bros. It ain't about me...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would only do for short term rental ie a few months at max . For the reasons mentioned by others that could go wrong.
    Also I remember a few year ago these arrangements got some press , and some folk ended up on current affair type stories.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    take the rent, you can't negative gear the sex!

The tax savings of which can be spent on safer and higher quality punts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast