Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually the masaman posts the rooster on weechat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ai is off roster. any intel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just taking a break for a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ai is great. Hopefully she comes back.
    BTW, is yowser still providing us with his helpful guide cards? I was on a holiday and haven't kept up. Seem like many new girls being introduced to the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    With the booking, I have overheard some details before while I was waiting. Apparently, some people called in to book girls both shops and cancelling one or the other and sometimes both. Some people came in and look at girls from both shops but they never proceed with the session. “Aiya this guy again, always come to look at girls”. Looks like they are getting all sort of customers.
    I don't know how many do this but it can't be that many. Sometimes I want to just walk in and see the girls in lineup cuz the turn over is just too high and there are so many new girls it's tempting to see for yourself. But this never work out for me cuz either shop is busy when I go during prime hours that there are no girls available for lineup or maybe just one or two. But if I go during quieter hours I find that some girls hadn't showed up for work and the rest are busy. Anyway it never worked for me. Obviously I dun do this often so maybe others doing it like every week have better luck but I doubt people are that bored to keep doing it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    anyone tried new Rui, any intel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure but she seems to be working on the weekend.

I want to try Yura just once to see how shes like - once i chose Yuri instead of Yura in the line up. somewhat regretted it although Yuri was very good.

although at these prices, Ginza might be more value.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    In Japan you only get 1-3 days holiday a year right?
    No, don't know who told you that. Japan actually has a lot of public holidays, 16 in total. That's a lot more than most other countries. NSW only has 11, for example.

They close business for 3 days ONLY for New Years. Read this to understand how big New Year's is for them:
    https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2064.html

Plus, Japan also has the "golden week" set of public holidays all within 1 week. It's officially 4 days off, but if you happen to go to Japan for hols during this period you're shit out of luck. Absolutely nothing to do during that week!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Ai is great. Hopefully she comes back.
    BTW, is yowser still providing us with his helpful guide cards? I was on a holiday and haven't kept up. Seem like many new girls being introduced to the shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Ai is off roster. any intel?
    Ai is great, very beautiful - she will be back for sure just on a semi break, I love the tall thin girls, and very nice and gentle , I've had amazing times with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i agree updates to the flash cards would be amazingly helpful too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Juna for the second time the other day but no FS from her still. Anyone else here have any luck on part 3 with her? I'm planning to see her again today

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Not sure but she seems to be working on the weekend.

I want to try Yura just once to see how shes like - once i chose Yuri instead of Yura in the line up. somewhat regretted it although Yuri was very good.

although at these prices, Ginza might be more value.
    Yura has this fantastic HJ skill. I don't really know how she does it but im sure it involves using her wrists, her skin is like butter. Best HJ experience for so far.

Yuri's b2b is top notch imho...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Ai is great, very beautiful - she will be back for sure just on a semi break, I love the tall thin girls, and very nice and gentle , I've had amazing times with her.
    I am waiting for some tiny girls... j-karin was the last best there.... she moved over to marrickville5 and now disappeared...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I am waiting for some tiny girls... j-karin was the last best there.... she moved over to marrickville5 and now disappeared...
    sera fits the bill? sori, ena, and ebini not sure if name is right

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Saw Juna for the second time the other day but no FS from her still. Anyone else here have any luck on part 3 with her? I'm planning to see her again today
    def no FS sadly so id say ur wasting ur time and money on it, and hardly any kissing, im surprised shes there still after new year, dosnt like her job and wants to leave prob needs the money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    She only goes with good looker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    She only goes with good looker.
    mate if i/we were good looker's we wouldn't be going to the massage place, but the local pub or club to pick up for free, rather than paying for it, to me shes an asian princess, wont get much out of her. (unless ur hot by the sounds of it, lol)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if i was a good looker id be wandering Haymarket with a fishing net scooping up all the hotties

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Miyu is one that doesn’t get a lot of publicity