Thread: Common safe practises at reputed brothels & WL's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Common safe practises at reputed brothels & WL's

Friends, i'm a newcomer to the Aussie scene, and am trying to understand some of the 'common' safe practices followed at the more reputed places such as N5M, Nightshade and Ginza.

• As I read after-reports on these brothels. I see that use of mouthwash and a shower before Funtime is commonly mentioned. if this established practise for all WL at these brothels? or do I need to demand that they actually get a bath with me beforehand and use mouthwash?
    • Are girls who insist on CBJ only 'safer' than others due to the precautions they take, or should we assume that they already have an illness they're trying not to spread to us?
    • My friends swear that its safer to use Korean and Japaneese WL compared to Thai and Viet girls because these girls may have engaged in unsafer practises (think Pattaya, for example) before coming to the AUS. thoughts?
    • Does the time you spend showing count towards your time with a girl?

thank you all! appreciate your expert opinions

Welcome to the Land Downunder!!

Yes I'd safely say brothels her in Oz have showers in almost every room. It is usual practice to shower before hand and mouthwash for the girls protection and yours truly. Last thing you want is the previous punters germs all over yours (which could create a new type of virus or bacteria).
    Regards to Japs and Koreans... In my experience they are just more pedantic about hygiene. But since it's a brothel normal practice is that all customers will have a shower anyhow. Before and after the session.
    Time starts once you walk in the room.

Hope this helps in your punting future in Oz land.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Welcome to Sydney, bro OP.

RE that point about K and J girls being safer than V or T girls, while I do agree with that kind of thinking, it's a mix of common sense, myth, generalization and a huge grain of salt. A bit like saying European cars are safer than Japanese cars because they are made of sturdier material. Once a crash happens, those materials could mean fuck all depending on many other factors.

I tend to agree that Thailand being renowned as a whoring destination makes that country particularly exposed to transmission. Can't ignore this fact. Vietnam might be to a lesser degree, but both these countries have one thing in common: their per capita GDP is super low, making it much more likely that girls there would turn to sex work in their home countries to make more money. Then yeah, they can come here and start working here and voila, they could be a higher risk factor.

But still, I'll have reiterate that you shouldn't read too much into this. As in, don't be too overconfident with J and K girls same as you shouldn't be too wary of V or T girls.

Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Its only that statistically, Thailand has higher rates of HIV/AIDS & Hepatitis among SW's.

And the Thai WL's here are bargirls (SW's) back in Thailand. So J & K girls are only safer in that sense on a whole. But at an individual level, it depends on u & how safe u are with the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Funny to call Japanese girls safer when many of them have poor sex ed and offer BBFS or even CIP like it's nothing. 1st world country bias is strong here. I think it's more about the culture rather than GDP. That's a bit far fetched

Don't act like we're the elite here when many of us can only afford to mortgage a shoebox we call flat whereas MLs live in a decent landed house in their respective country.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greatexpectations29 View Post
    …..established practise for all WL at these brothels? or do I need to demand that they actually get a bath with me beforehand and use mouthwash?…..
    )
    All new and improved Mouthwash! The cure for all STD’s and germs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why am I sceptical about new members who have a couple of numbers at the end of their username?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cometoIndia View Post
    Funny to call Japanese girls safer when many of them have poor sex ed and offer BBFS or even CIP like it's nothing. 1st world country bias is strong here. I think it's more about the culture rather than GDP. That's a bit far fetched

Don't act like we're the elite here when many of us can only afford to mortgage a shoebox we call flat whereas MLs live in a decent landed house in their respective country.
    Most of the J girls that offer BBFSCIP use internal doms. Keeps them safe, but the brave punter would be left to fend for himself.

No offence brother @cometoIndia. Lets just talk facts and not get any of the morally "woke, politically correct" shit into this. I'm just saying this from statistics

"As of 2016, Thailand had the highest prevalence of HIV in Southeast Asia at 1.1 percent, the 40th highest prevalence of 109 nations"

Actually, "Outside Africa, India has the highest number of people living with HIV and AIDS" - National Institute of Health
    How about that....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Why am I sceptical about new members who have a couple of numbers at the end of their username?
    I'm more worried about what happened to the first 28.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahaha you are funny

Junior Member(有D料到)
    While I don’t go out actively seeking bbfs I have experienced my fair share when that is made available.

My experiences are lots of bbfs offers from SEA girls when i visited their home countries. However that’s been minimal from girls from these areas in aus.

All bbfs I had in aus have actually come from jp and Korean ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Most of the J girls that offer BBFSCIP use internal doms. Keeps them safe, but the brave punter would be left to fend for himself.
    Never noticed this and never seen one. I thought this would be obvious as it would feel rubbery inside them. I googled it, and the outer ring usually sticks out on the outside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thank you friends!

Disappointing that shower time counts towards what you pay. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by greatexpectations29 View Post
    thank you friends!

Disappointing that shower time counts towards what you pay. ugh.
    Bro, a quick 5min shower to wash, your groin, ass, neck and chest area is not the end of the world lol. It probably takes longer to get the temp right on the shower than the wash it self.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually stopped punting after hearing from the MLs that customers have tried to break the condoms during sex (during doggie), some even succeeded for maybe 30s of bbfs. I’m surprised how many of these MLs have poor health literacy… like they caught something but thinks it’s not a big deal.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronjamespro View Post
    I actually stopped punting after hearing from the MLs that customers have tried to break the condoms during sex (during doggie), some even succeeded for maybe 30s of bbfs. I’m surprised how many of these MLs have poor health literacy… like they caught something but thinks it’s not a big deal.
    It's more common than you think but people here won't talk about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's more common than you think but people here won't talk about it.
    MLs don’t even dare to report to the shops. I just have no idea why people would do that.