Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Girls don't get annoyed when being asked for fs, they get annoyed when guys keep asking after they already have given an answer.
    Yeah, asking again and again after an answer has been given is called ”pestering”.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hey folks, which girls do rimming?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Yeah, asking again and again after an answer has been given is called ”pestering”.
    The beauty of this shop is that part 3 is widely available and if you get turned away by 1 girl there will be countless others that will offer it.

I haven’t seen many of the new batch of girls but my personal experience with the girls I’ve seen is that some of the girls allow part 3 to happen as a natural progression in the heat of the moment. For the other times I’ve just asked (once) and the girls were happy to do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any Lisa review yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    So the manager Hitomi is same legendary Hitomi which was a service provider not long ago and used to carry a scary large black toy in her bag?
    Correct! Haha.

[mention]sukeong [/mention] i havent been in all the rooms, but can confirm rooms #7 and #9 have bath tubs.
    If you tell the shop you’re going to have bath, the shop provides you with a bath tablet. I recommend 90min when having bath. My time with Toa flew cuddling and kissing an 18yo in a bath tub.

Rimming = アナル舐め
    Can you do FS? = 最後までが出来ますか?
    Can I put it in? = 入れていい?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wellness View Post
    Check yowsers flash cards

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Dunno why dudes always think girls doing this work are angels, they exposed to this stuff daily. You just ask, don't need to be subtle. She has already decided to bang or not to bang when first impressions were established, that's usually in the first few seconds of meeting you.
    Exactly, bro. I prefer to whisper to her "I want to fuck you" in the middle of a pash after some foreplay. Love the reaction from these naughty ladies, lol!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Been a while lurking about this shop. And I decided to try this one this weekend.

Just a few "newbie to massage place like this"question.
    1. I am aware the p3 is YMMV. So, for "just in case the girl" allows me to do p3. Do I need bring my own dom, or is it provide?
    2. And how much pinnaple I need to bring?

3.How to politely ask the girl for p3?

Sorry newb here thank you
    the girls expect to be asked this at massage shops. in facts, "extras" is their biggest income so they want to be asked!

for p3, just say "Let's have sex", then she'll tell you the price. Or you can check this forum for answers on price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wellness View Post
    Also interested in this, thanks for any info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gonna try tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    Also interested in this, thanks for any info
    Why don’t you and Wellness help each other out? I don’t understand the fascination with getting a gorgeous young Japanese girl to lick your arse? Wouldn’t you rather DFK that beautiful mouth instead of getting her to do that? Seems a disrespectful ego trip. I won’t see any girls that rim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Why don’t you and Wellness help each other out? I don’t understand the fascination with getting a gorgeous young Japanese girl to lick your arse? Wouldn’t you rather DFK that beautiful mouth instead of getting her to do that? Seems a disrespectful ego trip. I won’t see any girls that rim.
    Same I also don't like rimming, unfortunately most Japanese girls here do rimming so better not think about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Echo echo… dfk that gorgeous mouth…. Daty and bbbj both fantastic… but slipping down 2 inches from heaven to place where sun never shines 🙄🙄… well world is full of unexpected surprises

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If a lady is into rimming she will DFK a customer then lick his bum. Maybe insert her tongue in his anus. Then DFK him
    Then she will certainly wash her mouth but not thoroughly, maybe a quick gargle, leaving anus bum bugs on her face and tongue

She wont brush her teeth where a lot of the bacteria are

Then she will DFK the next customer

I don't see the attraction, and wonder what bad breath you must get as a man, kissing a rimming lady. Lots of anus bacteria in her and your mouth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The tongue is porous, all these girls that are doing CIM and that stuff will stick to the tongue. I doubt they are using a toothbrush to brush their tongue between bookings.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Went and saw J Toa yesterday. I believe I was her first customer in the opening hour around 10ish. Anyway we had fun, what bro @yowser mentioned on her is accurate.

For the curious J Toa is a tiny cute innocent Japanese girl, not sure if 18yrs old is accurate, could just be asian genes. Nonetheless she is a great girl. Handle her with utmost care specially on FS and you will be rewarded. She told me she's here to study english for a year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seriously, any punters here who have wives or girlfriends then go to pay for rimming with prostitutes is very irresponsible and immoral.

Rimming can transmit bacteria like E. coli and shigella, virus' like hepatitis A and various kinds of intestinal parasites, so it has risks. They mostly result in having gastro-type upsets but you can also get some classic sexually transmitted infections like herpes and gonorrhea as well.

And don't post here saying that risk of death in a car accident is higher or whatever other bullshit analogies.

https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/progr...mming/11492332

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone see Kasumi/Sumi or Yui? So much new talent... 😬

Toa is firecracker. My first rnt experience went succesfully. Thank you Sifu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Broke my 276 virginity with Koto today.
    After visiting the new shop last week i wanted to try the OG. Personally i think the 20 dollars extra is worth it for the new shop as its more modern but if that doesn’t bother you then save the 20. Booked Koto for 1 hour after reading Yowsers flash cards. She came in a pyjama type outfit hard to be describe but talking to her she is a very cute and shy girl. Her english is okay but hasn’t been learning for long but it’s enough to converse with her. Massage started and she did some pressure work all over my back, feet and hands. After that told me to flip and sucked on nipples while rubbing on tip. She then went down between my legs to give a light but lengthy BBBJ.Light pussy play was allowed but not inside which is under standable. After getting the Okay she dommed me for a cbj and after some struggle due to reasons i wasn’t sure of (could of been 1.Limp dick from beers 2. Not wet enough 3. too big which i doubt cos i’m average) finally she slid it in for some cowboy and it was one of the best rides i’ve had comparing to T Paula and C Jay who are pros she came pretty close to topping them even tho it wasn’t for long. Time was running out so asked if she could suck till i cum and she took a dangerous position with her tongue just on the tip and cum flew out everywhere and accidentally in her hair i apologized and she took it as a good sport.Tipped generous cleaned up hugged and said my goodbyes.
    I can definitely recommend Koto she told me that she was shy cos i was one of the younger punters she’s seen so not sure if it affects how she works cos of that.

9/10 cute girl next door vibes treat her well she’s a kind lovely girl punters and remember YMMV.

Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast