Page 112 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you are banning the 'bad' customer-s and end of story ... Ginza, M5 etc. does the same.
    You don't need to create vip, stop the wechat etc. The 'bad' customers is just an excuse.
    All good ... it is so funny!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    K Sori was in a sour mood today. Apparently a punter booked 1 hr, and wanted 1 hr of sexual fun skipping the massage.
    Also heard he did something bad to her, but lost in translation.
    I don't agree.
    He would have tried to try something she didn't want in the room.
    She will also be able to refuse any additional requirements other than cbd's service…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Yep, that’s me done with this shop. I like to punt here once a month but I am guessing that doesn’t qualify me as a “VIP regular customer”.

Tons more shops and girls to explore in Sydney. This shop is going to the dumps
    Even I went there once a week couldn't get VIP regular customer mate, so definitely only for a small percentage of people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I’m a vip - I guess u need to go 5 days/times in a row to get that title.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the roster has been updated by the loooks of it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    here is the roster updated

ive also done some colour coding based on the girls im interested in or have seen before so u can find them easily,.

https://i.ibb.co/b2481Dg/rnew1.png

Once again not a shill, but happy for them to reach out and offer me some freebies. lol

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My new jobs is close by the shop and interested to try this place out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Am I reading that roster right you can’t book 1 hour sessions? This just keeps getting weirder

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nfi I was there for 1 hr today price list still had 1 hr so I’d say u still can

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same, I was there for an hour today and boked prior with no issue.
    Last edited by HardCore; 18-12-2023 at 12:22 AM. Reason: typos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even with all the booking issues and comments from some people lately, I went in today for the first time and had no problem. Messaged on WeChat and they responded quickly with no fuss. I think just be polite and clear and everything is fine.

Will be interesting to see what they do with the booking system/rosters if they are leaving WeChat, I don’t particularly feel like calling the phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    I think I’m a vip - I guess u need to go 5 days/times in a row to get that title.

Cheers
    ---
    is this black humor? is this a 'sarcastic message' to the management? Because I don't to believe that exist a person who allow to himself to be treated like this from anyone or anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Even I went there once a week couldn't get VIP regular customer mate, so definitely only for a small percentage of people.
    ---
    you cannot see that the management insulting people?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    is this black humor? is this a 'sarcastic message' to the management? Because I don't to believe that exist a person who allow to himself to be treated like this from anyone or anything.
    yeah man thats what i do , send magic signals via a forum lol.... dude they couldnt give a shit

the reason i keep going back is coz they have the best youngest girls, that's it

I also pick a time to go when there are a few good girls on, that way i get to ask my a, b, c, just in case, if none are available illl ask for a viewing, if they dont offer it ill walk as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah man thats what i do , send magic signals via a forum lol.... dude they couldnt give a shit

the reason i keep going back is coz they have the best youngest girls, that's it

I also pick a time to go when there are a few good girls on, that way i get to ask my a, b, c, just in case, if none are available illl ask for a viewing, if they dont offer it ill walk as well
    ---
    thank you for your reply. I don't believe that cbd have the best young girls anymore. Ginza, M5 and 108 mirage are better.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    thank you for your reply. I don't believe that cbd have the best young girls anymore. Ginza, M5 and 108 mirage are better.
    ginza photos are fake or grossly retouched,.. M5 might be better, they seem legit, there is 2 girls i wona try there for sure, but CBD is convenient for me. Also ginza venue not a huge fan of it, from what i gather the/some of the girls live and work from there and seems more outhouse , but atleast you get a bed... the price is more like $300 a hour also, and they dont do line ups either, so eh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ginza photos are fake or grossly retouched,.. M5 might be better, they seem legit, there is 2 girls i wona try there for sure, but CBD is convenient for me. Also ginza venue not a huge fan of it, from what i gather the/some of the girls live and work from there and seems more outhouse , but atleast you get a bed... the price is more like $300 a hour also, and they dont do line ups either, so eh
    ---
    M5 has many great girls, you forgot 108 mirage [ few amazing girls there ], about Ginza your info are correct by 70%.
    About the rate, M5 and Ginza overall are much better. All good, thank you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @NC3 and respect that we are on a CBD thread, but at 108 who would you recommend is same or better than the more service orientated girls at CBD? Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the simple question ? Seems a bit odd
    I asked if a certain girl was working because there was a difference between the roster and the daily photos posted that day. Ignored.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in for a treat next weeks roster is out too.

https://ibb.co/5F0tRQn

now i dont have to camp out front
    Thanks for the roster… I am tired of telling management to post it on their website.. they did it for 2-3 weeks then stopped… don’t have WeChat and probably will never get it like with most apps…