Page 28 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    Agree. An has just burnt out. Saw her three times.
    First two were mind blowing. Last time, Tuesday, I felt sorry for her.
    No enthusiasm from before. No DATY, FIV ... just BBBJ with lots of HJ.
    Panties came off, but, limited access.
    Used to do DFK not anymore.

Hope she takes a long break and comes back.
    That's a shame. Rostering on pretty much every day can't be sustainable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the price you can't expect bbbj . 30 minutes equals to $50 shop fee and $85 for extras. I don't know of any places where a young girl would do bbbj. Minimum you would pay is $100 tip. If you get bbbj just chalk it up as a successful punt. These combined shop and tip prices aren't good for the girl or for us punters..The girl is probably only getting $75 of the $135. No wonder they are sick of bbbj and all the other extras they do for $75

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now that most girls don’t do BBBJ, I think the shop should revisit its pricing model, especially before they move to the new premises. I can pay $180 and not get a BBBJ but next time I go I might see a different girl who does BBBJ me?!?! This makes no sense and short changes the guy who got a covered BJ (aka a waste of time). He’s paying for services he’s not receiving. If they do this they will keep their top girls as well.
    Some girls I’ve seen that have left told me that they would rather work in a normal shop where they could pick and choose there customers for BBBJ and FS. This is understandable. She also said some girls have sore throats, but didn’t elaborate why. As someone else said, the current business model and practise is not sustainable.
    Also. Anyway some great memories from this shop.
    Anybody remember the shop in Kent St below the Adina? The video of the punters going in and out was on the 6pm news and it was promptly closed down. I get similar vibes here. They can’t move quick enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    The girl is probably only getting $75 of the $135.
    It's $70 of $135.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    It's $70 of $135.
    So the girl is getting ripped off. They could work at another shop and get $100 for cbj or bbbj or fs and bbbj for $150 tip. And they would get all of that tip. Plus be cheaper for us. 30min would cost $200 fs and bbbj.
    Plus the girl can pick and choose who she fucks and sucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausinsin View Post
    That's a shame. Rostering on pretty much every day can't be sustainable
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    Agree. An has just burnt out. Saw her three times.
    First two were mind blowing. Last time, Tuesday, I felt sorry for her.
    No enthusiasm from before. No DATY, FIV ... just BBBJ with lots of HJ.
    Panties came off, but, limited access.
    Used to do DFK not anymore.

Hope she takes a long break and comes back.

And this is exactly why Somi left, her mental health suffered and as result she was burnt out and has left altogether. Working basically everyday whether it's 10 to 10 or so takes it tool.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    Yes have tried Maria. She is not a skinny girl but not fat either. Nice hips (which I like). Boobs are a good size (not too big, I would have preferred bigger).

Service vice, she was really good. Enjoyed my time with her. very accommodating girl. I got all the standard services including CIM. I saw her twice and second time went for part 3 which was great as well.
    When did you last see her? When I was there the reception (asian guy with the pony tail I think) said she doesn't do CIM, not sure if that was for that particular day or in general.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't attribute it only to burn out, that implies they are overworked and some girls don't work everyday. It's more from the stress of servicing men, having to do BBBJ and CIM and dealing with pushy guys who have all kinds of fetishes, guys nagging for sex etc.

Can you imagine taking a load of cum in your mouth from strangers who are also ugly? That would give you depression pretty quickly.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    If the money are not good or the service bring stress to the girl, the girl can find something else to do for living.
    Have you seen Sydney cost of living? Many are students without skills, they pay international school fees and rent. Of course they should do their research before coming to study in Sydney, but doesn't change the fact that the job is stressful and they may not have many options here for income.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    p.s. many girls reduce their service no because are burn out but because have found 'boyfriend' ...
    This is true, I'm dating one of the girls that work here but I haven't even asked or checked if her service has changed. It's not really my business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I wouldn't attribute it only to burn out, that implies they are overworked and some girls don't work everyday. It's more from the stress of servicing men, having to do BBBJ and CIM and dealing with pushy guys who have all kinds of fetishes, guys nagging for sex etc.

Can you imagine taking a load of cum in your mouth from strangers who are also ugly? That would give you depression pretty quickly.
    The one you're dating we assume you met her in a client/WL capacity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried kaho? She looks decent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen her a couple of times. The last time I saw her was approximately about 2 weeks ago. I did get CIM but she was quick to clean up, I.e. Ran for the tissues.

Not sure whether she does it with everyone or not. YMMV as always. So far I have been lucky to have seen a few girls (Nami, Aya, Arisa, Mimi etc.) there that did CIM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post

Agree I doubt it’s burnout. Some do get jaded after long time in the industry. Lose whatever small amount of innocence they have left. But mostly I presume it’s because they are human and not robots.
    And this industry can be harsh to them. Money can be good but the effects are not pleasant.

When I saw Hina before she left, it was my first visit and she did not offer bbbj or cbj. No other extras aside from body slide and standard hj. I didn’t mind it, she is really my type and I understand she could have off days. Later then I read she was leaving for good. So I understood.

I think for some of the MLs, especially if they are nearing their time in the industry, they do try to get by without doing some of the disgusting stuff if they could. That’s just human and the reality.

There are others who seem built differently and cam maintain superhuman consistency all through the end. But I dun think we should treat this as normal occurrence.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nothing to do with being burnt out or jaded. It's all about the money.

A girl would do this job to earn as much money as quickly as possible. So it would make sense that the longer they work as a WG, the more money they would have.

More money in their account = less incentive to continue doing this work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's no one answer for them leaving. All the above could be for reason for different girls. Just be thankful they were there to service you ugly bastards.
    Seems some of you are out there dating them. Anyone know where Nami went ? Left country or doing travelling or found bf ?? This place is so unique but all girls are YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nobody push the girls to work many days, it is up to the girl to choose how many days wants to work.
    If the money are not good or the service bring stress to the girl, the girl is free to find another shop to work or to do something else for living.
    It's up to the girl to leave the shop or to stay.

Also ... 8 to 9 out of 10 girls have done this job before somewhere on this planet, '''these girls didn't come to the shop from space''', they know very well about the service etc. These girls are not dumb.

About this shop ... Personal I believe the CBD massage is one of the best shop in Australia ... and the list is very short.
    I can see few people here judging / complain continuously about the rate and the service. Please sent your feedback to the manager of the shop and don't go again to this shop.

p.s. many girls [ not all ] are reducing their service in some point no because are burn out but because have found 'boyfriend', now, If the 'boyfriend / sponsor' become permanent then that is one of the reasons you see the girls leaving.
    ... and also as GoldfishMan is saying below ... 'More money in their account = less incentive to continue doing this work'

it is so simple ...
    end of story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nothing to do with being burnt out or jaded. It's all about the money.

A girl would do this job to earn as much money as quickly as possible. So it would make sense that the longer they work as a WG, the more money they would have.

More money in their account = less incentive to continue doing this work.
    ---
    spot on GMan ...

Sounds interesting, but I must say that asking about "services" like Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8 is a bit dubious.