Page 135 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Edit, turns out that they were booked, when i went prob girls also didnt show due to chinese new year and shit, they aint wona work today but then this is even worse, wasted my time! i cant keeep asking are we there yet are we there yet, are the whores free every fuckig hour..........

Did a walk in this morning. 8 girls on the roster. They said all taken. Busy. Some not come. Clearly bullshit second time. Offered no girls not just new ones. Clearly I’m banned from this place. Fuck them. Cunts.Did a walk in this morning. 8 girls on the roster. They said all taken. Busy. Some not come. Clearly bullshit second time. Offered no girls not just new ones. Clearly I’m banned from this place. Fuck them. Cunts.
    this is a good out come for all. happy new year indeed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Edit, turns out that they were booked, when i went prob girls also didnt show due to chinese new year and shit, they aint wona work today but then this is even worse, wasted my time! i cant keeep asking are we there yet are we there yet, are the whores free every fuckig hour..........

Did a walk in this morning. 8 girls on the roster. They said all taken. Busy. Some not come. Clearly bullshit second time. Offered no girls not just new ones. Clearly I’m banned from this place. Fuck them. Cunts.Did a walk in this morning. 8 girls on the roster. They said all taken. Busy. Some not come. Clearly bullshit second time. Offered no girls not just new ones. Clearly I’m banned from this place. Fuck them. Cunts.
    Finally we know who is that creepy guy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    So, all this debate about why they choose to do business this way aside, if I were to rock up at either 276 or 380 as a newbie to both, which is gonna be the better choice (with the understanding that a punt is just that - a punt)
    I recon go to 276 mate, make a booking on their wechat before because you can and you can see the photos and roster there. I went to 276 during the week and lots of guys walking in and it was very busy, so suggest a booking.

Banned

Welcome to the long line of banned CBD customers.

Look at the bright side. It has saved me quite a bit of money as I end up catching an expressed train to the $130 Burwood punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems a bit busier at 360 today as it has been pretty quiet this week in comparison to the last couple of weeks. Last Monday it was a ghost town.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Finally we know who is that creepy guy.
    yep, its was this guy all along, thats enough to convict in a couth of law, case solved.

But generally, the REAL culprit hides among the innocent people, like a volunteer fire fighter, fighting the very fire he started..... looking at you here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    T1ooo does not sound Malaysian?
    He may be banned for unknown reasons, but he's not the stalker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yep, its was this guy all along, thats enough to convict in a couth of law, case solved.

But generally, the REAL culprit hides among the innocent people, like a volunteer fire fighter, fighting the very fire he started..... looking at you here.
    The giggles continue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    T1000 is the stalker or the Malaysian creep or just another banned punter for roughing up the girls on her first day. Take your pick!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    T1000 is the stalker or the Malaysian creep or just another banned punter for roughing up the girls on her first day. Take your pick!!
    Or ur a fuckhead, and just for the record ur mum said she loved it balls deep hard

Tio was a big advocate for them and paid a lot of money. Really confusing as to why. Maybe you got the wrong receptionist on a bad day. She was in a strange mood today when I went.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    im gonna guess both after seeing how he replied to you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    im gonna guess both after seeing how he replied to you
    Yeah so I just need to take bullshit from asshole faggots that are nothing more than “guessing” and stupidly insulting me while they are in their dirty cum stained jocks that haven’t left their house in months as opposed to me who’s put in work ?
    Righto, I already said in the original post the edit they were legit booked. But sleezy wona be creeps just wona project what sorts of jerks they are onto others and I’m not having it. So fuck ya. You’re fiucking with the wrong guy and I’ll fucken thrash anyone that gets out of line like a dumb fuck. Simple case of fuck around and find out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah so I just need to take bullshit from asshole faggots that are nothing more than “guessing” and stupidly insulting me while they are in their dirty cum stained jocks that haven’t left their house in months as opposed to me who’s put in work ?
    Righto, I already said in the original post the edit they were legit booked. But sleezy wona be creeps just wona project what sorts of jerks they are onto others and I’m not having it. So fuck ya. You’re fiucking with the wrong guy and I’ll fucken thrash anyone that gets out of line like a dumb fuck. Simple case of fuck around and find out.
    It's hilarious how you have your theory.
    And you find that are not a favoured customer of 360CBD. Think between the lines.

No need to be aggressive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Please wait gents, I'm just getting the popcorn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_lee View Post
    It's hilarious how you have your theory.
    And you find that are not a favoured customer of 360CBD. Think between the lines.

No need to be aggressive.
    IIRC he’s on the VIP list, he can still be frustrated that 0 girls were available at both shops.

Have they released next weeks roster yet? Finally back home after some time away. Gotta plan my week out.

Banned
    please dont thrash us. ill tell you where john connor is if you stop scaring all the girls

Just saw Ai at Sydney Girl Massage. Fucking wild girl,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Just saw Ai at Sydney Girl Massage. Fucking wild girl,
    Wait for real? I thought she was on holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Wait for real? I thought she was on holiday.
    Giving her back to the city now. Enjoy