Page 108 of 147 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2930

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with nami.
    Very average punt, she is still learning.
    Can see she wasn’t that comfortable with what she is doing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any one get fs with yuri?
    I’m sure plenty of people did

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Nako's out for several weeks, she accidentally burnt her left buttock with an iron curl, has a huge burn mark that's a no-no for bodysliding.

The new Aki is a different girl, looks similar to Coco.

New cards added:
    - Hana
    - Rina

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0
    Cheers bro.

Lots of turnover , the shop has an interesting policy of hiring/retaining girls. Hope it works. But is that like the third Aki in just one year? It can be confusing. I wonder why they dun just come up with a different name. Surely just borrowing a book of names will give them huge number of options or if they just want Japanese names , there should be a lot of alternatives too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Fuck me went to book Yuri today in the morning for a 5pm appointment. I rock up and told she is sick. Was offered 2 other girls neither of which I could tell from the flash cards so just up and left. Fucking fuming
    Yeah that’s bad form. Not the ML being sick, that’s normal. But that they didn’t inform you earlier when they knew she wasn’t going to work. Unless she told them at last minute

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Yeah that’s bad form. Not the ML being sick, that’s normal. But that they didn’t inform you earlier when they knew she wasn’t going to work. Unless she told them at last minute
    Sorry please can you clarify. High entry fee, you cant book ahead, and when you arrive you are allocated an ML?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Cheers bro.

Lots of turnover , the shop has an interesting policy of hiring/retaining girls. Hope it works. But is that like the third Aki in just one year? It can be confusing. I wonder why they dun just come up with a different name. Surely just borrowing a book of names will give them huge number of options or if they just want Japanese names , there should be a lot of alternatives too.
    Better yet, just put a number at the end of it to make them unique names. They're all using fake names anyway. Like Aki1, Aki2, Aki3, and so on.

Giving the shop the benefit of the doubt here. They probably do the same thing as most shops that take bookings. They don't take down who booked a slot, they only put "girl XXX booked" at a certain time. I doubt they even take down how long is the booking because they always ask me "how long for?" when I get there.

How are they going to know who booked which girl at what time, and be able to contact them when something comes up?

Most shops do this, in fairness to CBD Style. Have you ever been asked to confirm who you are when you arrive at any shop for your booking, excluding shops that know you well?

It's also because of this I've always felt that it would be easy to steal bookings.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Giving the shop the benefit of the doubt here. They probably do the same thing as most shops that take bookings. They don't take down who booked a slot, they only put "girl XXX booked" at a certain time. I doubt they even take down how long is the booking because they always ask me "how long for?" when I get there.

How are they going to know who booked which girl at what time, and be able to contact them when something comes up?

Most shops do this, in fairness to CBD Style. Have you ever been asked to confirm who you are when you arrive at any shop for your booking, excluding shops that know you well?

It's also because of this I've always felt that it would be easy to steal bookings.
    Haha very interesting observations

We have discussed this before - the casual way bookings are taken in some places

I can't help but compare it to the busy hairdressing salons my ex-gf went to

GFM, if the hairdressers were that casual with bookinhs, there would be plenty of issues with women clients, you can imagine

If the chosen hairdresser was sick, and the salon manager didn't ring the client, and the salon deliberately waited until that client drove all the way to the salon before telling her?
    There would be a major problem, and a discount and massive apology would be expected
    My ex-gf paid $100-120 for a style

Men are paying upwards of $150-250+ and for some illogical reason, men just suck it up. Stupid punters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemekong View Post
    I’m sure plenty of people did
    Need to asking tip or depend to customer?

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Haha very interesting observations

We have discussed this before - the casual way bookings are taken in some places

I can't help but compare it to the busy hairdressing salons my ex-gf went to

GFM, if the hairdressers were that casual with bookinhs, there would be plenty of issues with women clients, you can imagine

If the chosen hairdresser was sick, and the salon manager didn't ring the client, and the salon deliberately waited until that client drove all the way to the salon before telling her?
    There would be a major problem, and a discount and massive apology would be expected
    My ex-gf paid $100-120 for a style

Men are paying upwards of $150-250+ and for some illogical reason, men just suck it up. Stupid punters
    Hair salons are a bit different though. People don't usually book a particular hairdresser at a salon out of the blue without having been an existing customer. That means you are likely known to the salon.

So it's less likely for problems like that to happen there.

Anyway, back on the topic of shop bookings. You can imagine how difficult it would be to track who booked a girl. You can book a girl through WeChat, SMS, call in, walk in, etc. How is a single receptionist going to handle it all?

Not to mention, some punters don't even want to be identifiable.

It's not an easy problem to fix, this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Never seen her name on the roster …… sure it wasn’t something else ?
    It was aki and changed to nami.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you're dropping your wife or gf off and going for a rnt that afternoon when the phone rings sorry xxxx Aki cant come in today would you like to fuck Nami instead.

Half the time the girls don't tell the owners their not coming as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    So you're dropping your wife or gf off and going for a rnt that afternoon when the phone rings sorry xxxx Aki cant come in today would you like to fuck Nami instead.

Half the time the girls don't tell the owners their not coming as well.
    No. The shop needs to ring you on your car Bluetooth loudspeaker, while you are driving with your gf

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyway, back on the topic of shop bookings. You can imagine how difficult it would be to track who booked a girl. You can book a girl through WeChat, SMS, call in, walk in, etc. How is a single receptionist going to handle it all?

Not to mention, some punters don't even want to be identifiable.

It's not an easy problem to fix, this one.
    Shops usually use a note book or a whiteboard. Includes each ladies name, and the hours of the day (10,11,12,1 etc)
    It doesn't matter the mode of booking, the shop just needs the fake name of the punter and the time requested

If you are driving over an hour, or paying more than $200 for a punt, you should book and then ring to confirm as you are start off your driving. Unless you don't mind a bait and switch as you walk in the door

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Shops usually use a note book or a whiteboard. Includes each ladies name, and the hours of the day (10,11,12,1 etc)
    It doesn't matter the mode of booking, the shop just needs the fake name of the punter and the time requested
    Then what? Call them up? Message them back? On what app, SMS or WeChat?

The mode of booking is important because the receptionist needs to look in different sources to get the method to contact the customer back.

SMS is the best because they can use the search function that will parse every chat history on the phone. Eg. They can search for "Aki" and get a timestamped list of SMS convos with that word in it.

No such luck with WeChat. There is no search function that can go through all chats. There's only a function to search within a chat once you're in it. So they'd have to go into each chat with a separate john and eyeball it to see if that was the guy who booked Aki (for example). That is going to be mindnumbingly hard to do for a "hotline" type account like theirs.

Then you have the call ins... They can write down the phone number that shows up on caller ID, but I doubt they will go that extra mile. Besides, would you be happy if your mob number was on a whiteboard behind the counter of a brothel, available for anyone to see?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then what? Call them up? Message them back? On what app, SMS or WeChat?

The mode of booking is important because the receptionist needs to look in different sources to get the method to contact the customer back.

SMS is the best because they can use the search function that will parse every chat history on the phone. Eg. They can search for "Aki" and get a timestamped list of SMS convos with that word in it.

No such luck with WeChat. There is no search function that can go through all chats. There's only a function to search within a chat once you're in it. So they'd have to go into each chat with a separate john and eyeball it to see if that was the guy who booked Aki (for example). That is going to be mindnumbingly hard to do for a "hotline" type account like theirs.

Then you have the call ins... They can write down the phone number that shows up on caller ID, but I doubt they will go that extra mile. Besides, would you be happy if your mob number was on a whiteboard behind the counter of a brothel, available for anyone to see?
    I have double checked proir on wechat in the past to confirm and its worked. From what I hear on this thread coms aint what they used to be at 360 and Im due for a visit so I hope I get what I request.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Need to asking tip or depend to customer?
    Off course you need to tip!!! And also depending on customer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so why i love this place:

#1 the girls, they are fresh hotties that you wont get at normal brothels, and they have great attitude not bitchiness where you would find in R&T places.
    #2 real photos used most of the time - not fake ones or touched up like ginza
    #3 the price is pretty good for what you get for 1 hour $200 which usually for me anyways, ends up in FS and i dont even have to pay extra i find with regulars they just like my coming back.
    #4 central location
    #5 discreet locations
    # new girls all the time
    # receptionists arnt cunts and a few of the managent there are really nice

Thing definitely have room to improve and im sure they will in the next few weeks but their onto a good formula ill say

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with @GolfishMan. It happened a few times to me in CBD - the response was "well I said I'm sorry 😐" that response drove me crazy and it wasn't good enough. To be fair they once gave me $50 off my next booking as an apology. However that was after I caused a scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My Wechat definitely searches through all chats, so not sure what you mean here.

In the past when I've booked I've seen my Wechat name on the whiteboard for the relevant girl I've booked.