Page 27 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by loverboy View Post
    Only Sua was free at the time, so I went with it, could be worse I guess
    Sounds like you got an upgrade, Maco's pics don't look that great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I heard good things about Maco, and wanted to experience them myself, we all know Sua is great but doesn't offer much

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sua is taken for granted these days. Just think of it this way, you got great service from hot young pretty K-pop type ML who starts nude from beginning session, with body slide, with bbbj, with kissing.
    Any other Korean ML from different shops unlikely to give you same service. Case in point,
    I just tried a shop for first time last week since I was lazy and it is nearby compared to CBD, the korean ML I chose was tall, reasonably pretty, great body but utterly rubbish service compared to Sua. No gfe, no kissing, no bbbj, bodyslide for her just means 30seconds of lightly pressing her fake boobs on my back. And it cost me $170 in total. I could have saved that money and use it seeing Sua when I go to the city. And have a much much better time.
    Yes you are correct.
    It definitely could be worse. For my case, it was much worse.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Sua is taken for granted these days. Just think of it this way, you got great service from hot young pretty K-pop type ML who starts nude from beginning session, with body slide, with bbbj, with kissing.
    Any other Korean ML from different shops unlikely to give you same service. Case in point,
    I just tried a shop for first time last week since I was lazy and it is nearby compared to CBD, the korean ML I chose was tall, reasonably pretty, great body but utterly rubbish service compared to Sua. No gfe, no kissing, no bbbj, bodyslide for her just means 30seconds of lightly pressing her fake boobs on my back. And it cost me $170 in total. I could have saved that money and use it seeing Sua when I go to the city. And have a much much better time.
    Yes you are correct.
    Good point. Makes a lot of sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Yes you are correct.
    Totally agree. Now consider paying twice as much too if you were actually in Korea! With all things considered, CBD does deliver reasonably well against the alternatives.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't get me wrong I had a good time with Sua, I'm more upset that the staff members can't get the bookings right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone tried sena or noa?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    anyone tried sena or noa?
    Sean is very inexperienced… very fit girl, stomach has some nice gentle pack lines… absolutely innocent… has no set routine and would do covered bj with currently no part 3 because management said so… do not spoil her🤓🤓🤓

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBDs quality seems to have dropped off recently. I miss those days where Ann would suck you dry after b2b/69 daty. Maybe girls are tired?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried to book and they had girls but no rooms

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey all! I've tried quite a few girls over the past few months with some awesome standouts but I'm finding that previous girls I've seen that I've been very happy with and would like to see again aren't there anymore. Is the turnover quite high or is it just me? Seems like girls are in the country for a limited time before they go home.

So far seen Somi (first girl I saw her and saw her multiple times before going to Japan), Hitomi, Nami, Momo, and Aya (there was one more can't remember her name)

Experiences here have been quite good though with most if not all girls giving bbbj cum but some girls stand out by going straight to part 2 and not bothering with massage. Haven't bothered with part 3 to avoid paying extra but have tipped some girls I was happy with. Posted reviews in private massage section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree the standard has definitely dropped. Disappointing that I have been seeing the same girls but they stopped offering bbbj now. I wish management kept up the bbbj cim standard. That was what attracted most ppl to that shop in the first place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    CBDs quality seems to have dropped off recently. I miss those days where Ann would suck you dry after b2b/69 daty. Maybe girls are tired?
    Saw Ann is on the roster, does she not do BBBJ CIM?
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Saw Ann is on the roster, does she not do BBBJ CIM?
    Cheers
    Would like to know too. Can anyone confirm if Ann no longer does BBBJ? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still BBBJ, but with a lot of hand/HJ to get over the line quickly. No longer cim. She doesnt even take her pants off now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Still BBBJ, but with a lot of hand/HJ to get over the line quickly. No longer cim. She doesnt even take her pants off now.
    That sucks to hear. There used to be so many gems at this shop.

Wonder why the quality has gone down so much. Maybe girls getting jaded / overworked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seriously??
    Man she was so good the first time I saw her. Was all over me the moment we entered the room and a lot was on offer. Most definitely the usual BBBJ, DATY, CIM and........

WTF is happening?

Still have myself two regulars there that go the whole 9 yards but I do miss Ayumi. She was soooo sweet and passionate
    Hope they don't start skimming services too
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have anyone tried maria?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes have tried Maria. She is not a skinny girl but not fat either. Nice hips (which I like). Boobs are a good size (not too big, I would have preferred bigger).

Service vice, she was really good. Enjoyed my time with her. very accommodating girl. I got all the standard services including CIM. I saw her twice and second time went for part 3 which was great as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. An has just burnt out. Saw her three times.
    First two were mind blowing. Last time, Tuesday, I felt sorry for her.
    No enthusiasm from before. No DATY, FIV ... just BBBJ with lots of HJ.
    Panties came off, but, limited access.
    Used to do DFK not anymore.

Hope she takes a long break and comes back.