Page 38 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You have made some valid points

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can shops ensure mandatory extras? Isn't it up to the ML and her chemistry with the customer

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Anyway you didn't answer my practical questions
    Sorry for repeating but they are relevant
    I can't answer your questions because I don't work for the shop.

All I know is you're already feeling so negative about something, why even bother putting yourself through it? Go somewhere else, there are so many other choices out there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    CBD massage is a shop with a great name. No doubt all the publicity is much deserved

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Because you are not training her staff, you're only giving feedback.
    Ok...so i guess my complaint is that i paid $135 forf the honout of providing feedback. I am not sure that it is any better.

If i paid $135 for a steak and it came to the table uncooked and they said, "sorry, the chef is new" and then ushered me out the door...would that be acceptable to you? Of course not.

The fact is, i paid for a service (a massage) and that wasn't delivered. Even without the extras...it is a bit shit.

Anyway, that is neither her nor there...the main point of an AR is to let other punters understand qhat the sercice level from various WLs is. Anyone looking for a massage, nudity, a BJ or BBBJ would be wise to wait for Chelsea to build up some experience is the true takeaway from my review. The rest is just salt on my part.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I will definitely be more cautiouswith them from here on out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well considering that the shop has been running for more than 3 years, with heaps of ARs on this forum on most of the girls there, I think it's safe to say that bro MegaMonger's experience was an anomaly. That was the first time I've ever heard of that kind of thing happening there with any girl.

@MegaMonger, sorry bro, looks like you picked the short straw.

Anyway, you sound like you really do not like paying upfront. Then you shouldn't visit this place, there are lots of other good ones out there. No point being upset with punting, it's supposed to be a fun experience.
    Hey man...it is all good. I have been to this shop a hundred times in the last 12 months...my first punt there was with Gina on June 20 last year. I was her first ever customer, but because i speak Korean fluently Linda was happy that i stumbled in off the street. That was one hell of a punt. We made out and touched and rolled about for an hour hahaha. It was madness. Anyway...plenty of others since then and i have bever had any issues there.

I am mostly annoyed with myself. I was introed to Chelsea yestersday and said no, because i felt the language barrier was too strong and i can't speak any Chinese. The young Korean girl convinced me that Linda HIGHLY recommended Chelsea..."cheggo, cheggo" she said. "the best, the best".

I should have trusted my instincts. If the girl had said that Chelsea was learning and a trainee...i would have bolted. It was the recommendation that got me over the line.

Anyway...i am a big boy. I will dust off my nut-sack and punt some more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonger View Post
    Hey man...it is all good. I have been to this shop a hundred times in the last 12 months...my first punt there was with Gina on June 20 last year. I was her first ever customer, but because i speak Korean fluently Linda was happy that i stumbled in off the street. That was one hell of a punt. We made out and touched and rolled about for an hour hahaha. It was madness. Anyway...plenty of others since then and i have bever had any issues there.

I am mostly annoyed with myself. I was introed to Chelsea yestersday and said no, because i felt the language barrier was too strong and i can't speak any Chinese. The young Korean girl convinced me that Linda HIGHLY recommended Chelsea..."cheggo, cheggo" she said. "the best, the best".

I should have trusted my instincts. If the girl had said that Chelsea was learning and a trainee...i would have bolted. It was the recommendation that got me over the line.

Anyway...i am a big boy. I will dust off my nut-sack and punt some more.

Mate did you try Star I always wanted to but never found time when she was available

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    Mate did you try Star I always wanted to but never found time when she was available
    No mate, i haven't seen star. I went in again today after chatting with Linda. Booked Mako for an apology rate for the full hour. I still gave her $20 for the BBBJ and tipped her the difference between the rate offered and the regular rate.

She is superb. Incredible. Maybe the best ML i have seen. Can not recommend enough.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A well timed question! I went to Style juat now and saw Chelsea. Friendly girl, very attractive. Very average massage. Importantly for the $135 outlay...she did not touch my dick at all...no offer of blowjob. No offer of handjob. She didn't remove a single item of clothing either. In short...i was totally ripped off. I complained to the receptionist on the way out and explained...but she just said "i will tell my boss".

I don't think i will bother going back to Style after this. Absolute theft.
    different experience from mine with Chelsea. She's skinny girl with a body that I like. Massage was crap. Face is average imo but I like her young skinny fit body.

Yea she didn't take clothes off during massage. Then we were both naked, she gave a solid BBBJ and we did a good FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No mate, i haven't seen star. I went in again today after chatting with Linda. Booked Mako for an apology rate for the full hour. I still gave her $20 for the BBBJ and tipped her the difference between the rate offered and the regular rate.

She is superb. Incredible. Maybe the best ML i have seen. Can not recommend enough.
    What's the damage for the whole Lot?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its 185 that will increase to 200 for massage + cbj and 20 for bbbj and then 100 for fs that was the rates that i got

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    different experience from mine with Chelsea. She's skinny girl with a body that I like. Massage was crap. Face is average imo but I like her young skinny fit body.

Yea she didn't take clothes off during massage. Then we were both naked, she gave a solid BBBJ and we did a good FS.
    Yeah....i have no doubt that she is VERY much a YMMV girl...that is pretty standard for these non-pro sort of gals. That is part of why i declined initially...i just didn't think feel it...and i guess she didn't either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    I think its 185 that will increase to 200 for massage + cbj and 20 for bbbj and then 100 for fs that was the rates that i got
    Thanks. So in the future it will be around $320 for 1 hr including bbbj and fs at both shops. That's higher then Ginza.
    In the city im paying $250 for 1hr with bbbj, daty, dfk, fs.
    I'll stick to them. No more cbd style for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Thanks. So in the future it will be around $320 for 1 hr including bbbj and fs at both shops. That's higher then Ginza.
    I'm interested where you get all that for $250/hr. I've seen $295/hr at a place but $250 sounds hella good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    It ends up as 300 since bbbj will be included if you opt in the 100 option, im not sure if all girls or not will have it though since i know a fair few don't do fs incase its specific customers they like or sua which as far as i know hasn't done fs with anyone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    CBD is keeping 2 shops because the old shop still attracts office workers who come during daytime for 20-30min release, they dont want to walk 4 blocks down to World Square. And thats why they invented a "20 min" course.
    Linda gets 1000+ wechat messages a day and theres heaps of stupid questions - thats why she writes "no questions" lol.
    Currently the new J girls get their bodyslide/pussyslide training from Hitomi (shes now promoted to manager). Hitomi's bodyslide style is much more erotic than Linda's bodyslide style.

Here's some recommendations, all can do DFK, BBBJ and FS:
    J Riko - 22 yo, tight slim body with perky C cups, cute face. Think Emi but with bigger tits. Solid lotion bodyslide. Choose her if you like Mei (from last year), Emi, Hina (retired).
    J Koto - late 20's but looks 24, slim, A cup, doll face, soft personality. Used to work in Soap Land in Japan. Semi-pro. Can do rimming upon request. Choose her if you like Sua.
    J Nene - 19yo maid cafe teenager, A cup. Choose her if you like Momo, Nami. Warning: Nene can come off as having a cold personality, but its because she's very nervous + sleepy. Spend 5-10min talking to her to warm her up.
    J Kiki - 21 yo, 150cm, fun hypo energetic, cheeky. Thicc ass, B cup. Average face. Solid lotion bodyslide, slurpy BBBJ. Used to be yoga teacher, can do the splits and all sorts of body maneuvers. Typical Osaka personality (very talkative), like Mio, Sakura (retired).
    Wow thanks for great summary! Will try some of them out for sure! Who is the closest to Aki in your opinion?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would visit but still unsure what is definitely covered with the price

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The entry price vs final cost

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    There are a lot of shops, many advertised on aus99, that offer much lower entry fee.
    You save at least $50-100 on final cost
    And final cost is all that matters to many
    Nice to try the many options in Sydney - high and low entry price shopd, then decide for yourself
    If you are 4 foot and smell like yesterday's pizza, your experience many vary from if you are healthy and well groomed
    The fun times won't all be spelt out word for word in this open forum. You will need to read between the lines
    But if you mainly like massage and bodyslides, respect to you
    That's your choice
    Are they young though? I think CBD style massage main selling point is all girls there are relatively young(18-mid30s).

Although I think that's their only selling point they have now. Before this place was the best when the price include BBBJ and DFK to all girls. Now, not only we need to pay $20 more to get BBBJ and not all girls do BBBJ or DFK