Page 36 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bit of an awkward ending to a visit (saw Aoi) to the new shop when I walked out front through the new rainbow road entrance with 2 cops talking to a mamasan (never seen her at the other address).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone tried their new shop and can comment?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    They're at the old Korean Bathhouse next to the Shark Hotel now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    Yeah it was okay. I preferred the decor in the other shop, it was light and airy and always looked clean and inviting.
    The rooms here are small with dark interior colours. I don’t expect to use the showers in the room.

Pro tip:- the rear entry is through a building on Liverpool St.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Dude this is why you need to get wechat, its 127 Liverpool St, next door to Shark Hotel. New shop coming along nicely. Heres some photos
    Attachment 97588
    Attachment 97589
    That room looks small as

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah the rooms are tiny and you hear all the people walking in and out. The shower is nice as she showers with you but the price is now CBJ inclusive for all, not BBJ ( $20 extra if she offers ) so I think that's it for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ill stay with the old place then, and hopefully the old package. So far Ive not had a dud experience there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a session with nene. Very young and very pretty face. Do LFK, and unexperience.
    Worth the try if you really into young and pretty girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How is Aoi's service? Any comments ? Thanx in advance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    That room looks small as
    Theres a shower/bath in that photo, but tapatalk’s auto-photo-shrinking doesnt show it clearly. Heres a photo of another room.

The pricing system is getting changed: by default all girls do CBJ and a bbbj will cost extra $20, but if you choose FS then you dont have to pay the $20 because you already paid $100.

In the new shop all customers receive a complimentary 10-minute massage in the communal lounge room by a professional Thai girl (non-sexual).

Nene is a 19 yo teenager with a bit of baby fat, she used to work at a maid cafe in Japan. Totally cute and can do bbbj and FS.

IMG_1136.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does the old place still have old pricing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Theres a shower/bath in that photo, but tapatalk’s auto-photo-shrinking doesnt show it clearly. Heres a photo of another room.

The pricing system is getting changed: by default all girls do CBJ and a bbbj will cost extra $20, but if you choose FS then you dont have to pay the $20 because you already paid $100.

In the new shop all customers receive a complimentary 10-minute massage in the communal lounge room by a professional Thai girl (non-sexual).

Nene is a 19 yo teenager with a bit of baby fat, she used to work at a maid cafe in Japan. Totally cute and can do bbbj and FS.

IMG_1136.jpg
    Thanks for the share.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Does the old place still have old pricing?
    It would seem so from their recent WeChat posts.

Just realized you the OP of this thread. Dun know whether to thank you or curse you. You made Yue spend a lot of money lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post

Just realized you the OP of this thread. Dun know whether to thank you or curse you. You made Yue spend a lot of money lol
    I can’t remember who I saw at the old place last week but she tried to hit me up for an extra 20. I said no and luckily I did as she had no idea what she was doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post

Haha thanks. I don't punt often, but when I do, its CBD massage.
    I don't want full service, nor a full massage. This place just hits the right spot for me.

But I don't trust wechat, relying solely on Tor browser and protonmail. This makes receiving information from Linda Lovely hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you get to choose from a lineup or do they just give you whatevs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girls also do dfk? Other than Mako, Mimi, Momo, Sena, and Aya based on the previous posts

Senior Member(無間使者)

IMG_1136.jpg
    I can confirm that the new pricing is correct. I even asked the Japanese receptionist dude whether its normal now for girls to charged $20 for BBBJ. He said "Yes, its because some girls do it some girls don't, so those who do it like to get paid more". With lots of new girls and the new system, the service you'll get will be very hit and miss. I wish this store will at least give description of girls who are able to do extras and those who don't.

Tried with K Hera. She talks a lot, only LFK allowed, no BBBJ even for extras, and somehow she's very obsessed on putting her finger in my butt.

Also tried J Riko. She's cute with nice body. She can do DFK, can do BBBJ and FS for tip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi Didas wiwAw,

Is this at the new shop at 360 or at the shop at 276 Pitt street?
    Does K Hera and J Roko offer the classic pussy sliding?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone seen Chelsea? or Koto? Any reviews on these two lasses?