Page 30 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    Yo Markus24777

good to hear you ve had great experiences at style's. me too!

personally I prefer service over looks/age and my favourite is Aya. she is really service orientated and I love that. who else have you tried that have similar service as Aya. I think Hitomi is also on par.
    Agreed on Hitomi and Aya unfortunately when I saw Hitomi she was "going home" for a couple of months but from experience it seems to be code for im leaving the shop as I haven't seen other girls back since after they say that and they are no longer in the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Im no simp of any kind for anyone. Im just saying dont be delusional
    I'm not calling you (or NC3) a simp, I don't know you personally. It was a generic statement about guys simping in these situations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she offer Rimming?
    And how much does she charge?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I'm not calling you (or NC3) a simp, I don't know you personally. It was a generic statement about guys simping in these situations.
    I also had one of the girls (at this shop - won't mention names but one of the 'popular' girls) float the idea of seeing them outside the shop. I understand that the shop keeps a decent amount of the (135/30min) amt. Frankly I shut down the idea because if she asked me then she'll surely asked someone else. Although I do think it matters how you meet your partner, meeting them as a WL definitely probably isn't the best way but can understand some of the punters who find these girls attractive given most of them are younger than the standard WL in SYD.

Regarding the service... definitely can say it's gone downhill. BBBJ is less available and CIM is not always offered by the girls (have to suss it out from the reception) the more laidback Asian Male reception is good at describing it where as the one with glasses seems to be pretty mute. Also there seems to be a lot of girls now on but not enough rooms.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jeez bro no offense but can’t you just find a normal girl?

I’m not even the best looking but if you live in Sydney, it should be pretty easy to get a date.

But who am I to judge. Whatever floats your boat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    J An

Came in at 11:30 today and it’s pretty quiet this time I got to saw the entire lineup. I saw a euro/ South American red head I wanted but then J An came up last and I’ve read a few reviews on her so I picked her.
    She didn’t offer CIM just BBBJ and HJ . LFK . DATY was allowed. BBBJ technique lots of ball licking which I love. She is Friendly enough and English is good enough for a foreigner without neeeding an app. I should have gone for the others as they seemed more friendly during the lineup bit I had to try . But not sure if it is the same an as she said she’s only been here three months. It was $155 for 45 min

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pysterio1 View Post
    J An

Came in at 11:30 today and it’s pretty quiet this time I got to saw the entire lineup. I saw a euro/ South American red head I wanted but then J An came up last and I’ve read a few reviews on her so I picked her.
    She didn’t offer CIM just BBBJ and HJ . LFK . DATY was allowed. BBBJ technique lots of ball licking which I love. She is Friendly enough and English is good enough for a foreigner without neeeding an app. I should have gone for the others as they seemed more friendly during the lineup bit I had to try . But not sure if it is the same an as she said she’s only been here three months. It was $155 for 45 min
    I think it's Brazilian Sasha. How did she look Face and body wise?

Thanks mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes Sasha ! face reminded me of Nicole Nichols the red head from orange is the new black, but it would probably be average. Freckles all over. Not skinny but not too chubby. Typical for a fuller Brazilian. She had a sneaky smile about her during the intro. I’m kind of a sucker towards caucasians so I am biased

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Regarding the service... definitely can say it's gone downhill. BBBJ is less available and CIM is not always offered by the girls (have to suss it out from the reception) the more laidback Asian Male reception is good at describing it where as the one with glasses seems to be pretty mute. Also there seems to be a lot of girls now on but not enough rooms.
    CBD styles is now hiring 2 categories of girls:

Group A: only cbj, no fs option. Similar to a traditional rnt. There are actually some customers who want only this service. Group A girls are the easiest to hire, as you know all shops have staffing problems.

Group B girls: bbbj, can do fs option (maria, kaho, mio, arisa, emi, etc). This group is the most difficult to hire. Regular customers tend to want these types of girls.

For the shop-listed fee, even a group A girl that includes compulsory kissing, cbj, daty, lotion bodyslide, pussyslide, its still considered value for money compared to a rnt shop where you negotiate the extras.

The new shop is to address the lack of rooms issue

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Used to be all girls doing BBBJ, now it's down to most girls only doing CBJ. But they're still going to do pussy slides (I'm guessing this is going to be without the dom).

Sydney punters must be not washing down there enough, I reckon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is the new shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post

Group A: only cbj, no fs option. Similar to a traditional rnt. There are actually some customers who want only this service. Group A girls are the easiest to hire, as you know all shops have staffing problems.

Group B girls: bbbj, can do fs option (maria, kaho, mio, arisa, emi, etc). This group is the most difficult to hire. Regular customers tend to want these types of girls.

For the shop-listed fee, even a group A girl that includes compulsory kissing, cbj, daty, lotion bodyslide, pussyslide, its still considered value for money compared to a rnt shop where you negotiate the extras.

I could not find up to date roster on their website. Do they publish it somewhere else?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I could not find up to date roster on their website. Do they publish it somewhere else?
    It's on their WeChat. They post a photo of their whiteboard with the roster drawn up for the week ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regarding the service... definitely can say it's gone downhill. BBBJ is less available and CIM is not always offered by the girls (have to suss it out from the reception) the more laidback Asian Male reception is good at describing it where as the one with glasses seems to be pretty mute. Also there seems to be a lot of girls now on but not enough rooms.[/QUOTE]

---
    From my experience there are many girls there that offer PSE, I will say 5 to 6 out of 10. For massage shop I believe is a big number.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw a euro/ South American red head I wanted
    I too saw Sasha yesterday and she was a blonde. Are you just describing their "real pictures" of Sasha?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes Sasha ! face reminded me of Nicole Nichols the red head from orange is the new black, but it would probably be average. Freckles all over. Not skinny but not too chubby. Typical for a fuller Brazilian. She had a sneaky smile about her during the intro. IÂ’m kind of a sucker towards caucasians so I am biased
    I'll add her to the list. Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post

Great way of categorising the girls.

I respectfully disagree with the ‘still considered value’ part. The attraction of this shop lies in the fact bbbj and cim was an (unspoken) guarantee. For a shop located in central CBD it was fantastic, especially with genuine japanese ML.. That was why it was so hyped.

Now we get a mixture of girls who do variable and inconsistent service. But price is still unchanged. I have no problem if they charge less for cbj. But to pay the same old price but no longer guaranteed the same service let down a lot of ppl. Even brothels have clearer pricing. Bodyslide, pussyslide, I consider those as foreplay that shouldn’t cost extra, and I never had to pay extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post

I respectfully disagree with the ‘still considered value’ part. The attraction of this shop lies in the fact bbbj and cim was an (unspoken) guarantee. For a shop located in central CBD it was fantastic, especially with genuine japanese ML.. That was why it was so hyped.

Now we get a mixture of girls who do variable and inconsistent service. But price is still unchanged. I have no problem if they charge less for cbj. But to pay the same old price but no longer guaranteed the same service let down a lot of ppl. Even brothels have clearer pricing. Bodyslide, pussyslide, I consider those as foreplay that shouldn’t cost extra, and I never had to pay extra.
    Generally I really like this shop and have had excellent service from all bar 1 lady I have seen there but I do have to agree with you.
    The price has risen regularly in the last year but apparently no longer guarantees a BBBJ. I can accept some girls do not like to do all the add ons like one of the trainees I saw who did not want to kiss but still gave me an almighty BBBJ and CIM. That goes on in pretty much every FS shop as you all will know so it's not a gamechanger but CBJ rather than BBBJ is definitely taking the piss or not, so to speak.

BTW only one girl out of 17 I have seen there has refused to do BBBJ and she told me that at the start. I was not happy but I accepted it and we still had a good session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post

Well said mate agree 110%

Bros been off the radar due to travelling for work and more so been destroying an absolute ChineseAB goddess I picked up from Insta.
    Saw CBD post for candy today…. Has anyone had a go?!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wish they don’t recruit so many new girls, too many choices now it’s too tempting to try the new girls.

making the decision to stick with the girls you are familiar with already a much more difficult one