Page 73 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Its real photo taken in room #9. Yura’s flash card is on my dropbox now: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Attachment 103767

[mention]Keeping Up [/mention] you’re welcome. I forgot to add that Waka’s got a meaty juicy ass!
    Yowser bro

I’m liking the ‘looks like’ head shots you been adding to your famous flash cards. Really cranks up the anticipation of visiting the girls for me….I think I’m gunna be checking out Yura real soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its real photo taken in room #9. Yura’s flash card is on my dropbox now: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Attachment 103767

[mention]Keeping Up [/mention] you’re welcome. I forgot to add that Waka’s got a meaty juicy ass!
    Yowser, on behalf of all man. I salute you sir for your significant contribution and service for the punting man. These flash cards are fantastic. Take note shop owners/advertisers!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Attachment 103767

Excellent report card! I love it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Attachment 103767

Go confused about the no underwear on arrival and goodbye dfk.

She doesnt have any undies as she goes into the room?
    And she gives you a goodbye dfk before you leave?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Go confused about the no underwear on arrival and goodbye dfk.

She doesnt have any undies as she goes into the room?
    And she gives you a goodbye dfk before you leave?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    No bro.

"No undies on arrival" is an instruction to you as the customer. You need to go to the room without your undies on... no idea for what reason but I suspect you'll find out.

"Goodbye DFK" means you can forget about DFK, it ain't happening.

10/10 helpful. Are these reports all from your experience or gathered from multiple sources?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so if there is no FS on yowser's flash card, it means we have no chance at it? or is he also vulnerable to the YMMV rule? ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No bro.

"No undies on arrival" is an instruction to you as the customer. You need to go to the room without your undies on... no idea for what reason but I suspect you'll find out.

"Goodbye DFK" means you can forget about DFK, it ain't happening.
    Im reading yowser's card differently from what you said, so I suspect youre just joking here?

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    so if there is no FS on yowser's flash card, it means we have no chance at it? or is he also vulnerable to the YMMV rule? ��
    Very much YMMV, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Im reading yowser's card differently from what you said, so I suspect youre just joking here?
    How dare you accuse me of joking about such an important topic as descriptions on an MLs flashcard. Please, try what I said and report back. Over and out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are these girls really tall as in pictures? From what I have seen over the years, J girls were usually quite short.

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Are these girls really tall as in pictures? From what I have seen over the years, J girls were usually quite short.
    Which girl photo are you preferring to that looks tall? I found they all look pretty normal height to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Arisa, Mina, Kiki, Kumi they all look tall. I think using a low angle shot really makes them look taller. There is a bit of editing as well, probably? Compare Mina's height to the standing light * That light is quite usual in its size.

It's just the angle of the shot, I reckon. Haven't met a tall girl there yet. Girls love to play with camera angles to maximise the look. I always get flak from my wife for taking crap photos that made her legs look short, hahaha...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hugely recommend Yura - amazing natural body, round and perky ass… FS available for the right punter. Session started in the shower, followed by an average massage, then the fun started. Begins by pouring the silky oil onto my cock and teasing it with her pussy. Leaning over for DFK. She sits on top of me as I rub her clit. It’s slow at first, but can feel her getting very wet. She gets into reverse cowgirl, then starts licking my balls from on top. What a great view of her ass…a nicely trimmed pussy

Start fingering her as she gets wet. She really gets into it and lies down, more fingering. Her body is writhing and her pussy tightens around my fingers. Losing herself, more DFK, while fingering her - she grabs the oil and squirts it a lot more onto her whole body. Somehow start rubbing her asshole and slip a finger in, Yura loves it. I get on top and start fucking her. She’s hesitant at first but once we began, she wanted deeper and deeper. She’s cumming at that point and almost loses herself in it, asking for more oil to be squirted onto her body. We’re covered in it by the end, and I cum onto her body to finish.

Few minutes left, she slowly rubs my balls and goes in for a second ball lick. She starts mentioning how the men in Korea are extremely reserved, and I guess that she hasn’t been taken care of sexually over there. In the shower she says she hasn’t had it up the ass before so I put one up her as we was off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you guys, appreciate the compliments. These flash cards are all from my experience, and YMMV, you could use the cards as a guideline.

Lol no underwear on arrival means Yura doesn't wear any bra/panties. Goodbye DFK means as you are about to exit she'll give you a final wet DFK!

I swear this shop is going to make me go broke. Just saw Aimi, AR coming soon. But before that, @BigDipper bro, you need to get your ass down here and try this one, definitely your cup of tea.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Havent been back for a bit. Any C Cup ladies?

@Yowser bro, setup a bitcoin or Etherium wallet for donation. Your work deserves some donations. 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any intel on jisu recently if she's finally shaved her bush? lol

saw aki recently and she definitely gives a good service and the best bbbj for me. also speaks a bit of russian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    any intel on jisu recently if she's finally shaved her bush? lol

saw aki recently and she definitely gives a good service and the best bbbj for me. also speaks a bit of russian.
    Saw her for the first time and it was trimmed.