* Maria
    * Minori

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Prettiest teenagers: Seira and Nako
    Prettiest 20's girl: Yae
    Best Kpop: Jisu, Sua
    Best massage: Choa
    Best bodyslide: Choa and Sua tie
    Best tits: Jisu (enhanced), Seira (natural)
    Best toned gym ass: Airi
    Big & Busty: Suzu, Choa
    Thanks mate, you are a legend!

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    New cards added:
    * Choa
    * Moe
    * Maria
    * Minori

Maybe time to build some kind of searchable database or Excel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New cards added:
    * Choa
    * Moe
    * Maria
    * Minori

Many thanks Yowser.

I notice you haven't marked a few as gone, and some of the new aren't there yet. (eg: "AI" - mind you I don't think Artificial Intelligence, I think of the 3 toed sloth of south america).

I wish they had more tiny (under 150cm) girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    Haven’t tried the K girls at this shop.

Are there any K girls at this shop who do part 3?
    I think Yura does FS but not sure on the other girls. Have to check the flashcards.

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    So is it a fake pic then? Or just very favourable angle and lighting?
    I'd say it's very favourable angle/lighting. It's a bit like Hika's photo where the ass looks much bigger than it is.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Thanks Chem.

Just one question - does she do a good pussy slide?
    TBH didn't really get to try as she said she doesn't do FS so i just go her to finish me off with CIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New cards added:
    * Choa
    * Moe
    * Maria
    * Minori

Believe next week is Maria's last week too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Believe next week is Maria's last week too.
    Is she going to another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Is she going to another shop?
    Back to Japan, not sure if she'll back though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    minori seems to be leaving soon too, but it wasn't entirely clear

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Jisu is don’t recommend. She was cold and stand offish Not memorable at all. Fake tits as well and even faker moaning. Just not my cup of tea at all had to jerk my self off.

Sera is cute, short, not super skiny but not fat either. She is just a nice girl very softly spoken and decent service but the worst blanked massage lol. Need to be very slow and gental and delicate with her for sure.

As for the rooms only been in one, VIP 2 room with a couch. Rooms are the same size I find except a massive open shower along side the table too and tables against the wal.

Having said that I went to Ginzah first time in my life a month ago and got natural first go - girl dosnt work there only had 2 more weeks to run on her visa before heading back.

Imo use style for massage and cheaper price with prettier girls and ginza for sex on a bed.
    wait what?? you got natural?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you guys still loyal to this shop? I wonder.

I don't know about you guys but I used to go there twice a week. Now they've jacked up their price to a point where I think it's unreasonable so I've been there less and less and now probably won't return for a long time. Occasionally get an average punt that costs more than other shops isn't for me. They can keep $10 increased in price and lost a regular customer.

Their girls are not loyal, services vary by the girls, and now their customers might be leaving too. I don't know what this shop is thinking. Perhaps their costs are forcing them to increase price.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

I don't know about you guys but I used to go there twice a week. Now they've jacked up their price to a point where I think it's unreasonable so I've been there less and less and now probably won't return for a long time. Occasionally get an average punt that costs more than other shops isn't for me. They can keep $10 increased in price and lost a regular customer.

Their girls are not loyal, services vary by the girls, and now their customers might be leaving too. I don't know what this shop is thinking. Perhaps their costs are forcing them to increase price.
    Not me. I'm not actively avoiding this shop, but finding it impossible to justify the cost. I've always had this problem with the Korean bath houses, now this shop is in the same boat. It's a pity, really.
    I reckon the cost is increasing because of their input costs are increasing. Probably the rent if I had to guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went from weekly to rarely
    Their Strick rules/fine for girls driving the girls out the door and too costly now 320 + parking

Senior Member(無間使者)

---
    the cost and maybe they have loans and debt ...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Good on you for walking away.

This shop needs some sort of loyalty/membership system in place to make regulars feel rewarded instead of punished for repeated business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    I agree. CBD styles have been through its glory last year and their popularity starting to grow becoming greed. The price increase went from $160 last year to $220 soon, its relatively more expensive than Ginza without a proper bed. Also lots of new rules that put pressure on the girls to work more, for example they now only provide condom for those who works at least 4 days a week. You will see more girls not providing FS because of the rules.

I have to admit CBD styles are the best at recruiting high quality girls compare to other establishments, I guess that's why most punters are still hooked to this place. I really like CBD, so I really hope the management can change to favour ML and punters as well.
    Is this $220 for 1 hour for massage and HE as base price?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like how this thread has outlasted pretty well all staff and we are on second and third generation. Some of you mention loyalty. I think we need to be loyal to yowser for all of his reviews to save us dud punts. I check the roster, then yowser, then book.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty sure the impact of the turn over of quality girls, increased pricing and rules scaring girls from doing FS is resulting in a departure of customers. I went this week and just dropped in with no booking, most girls available including previously hard to book ones. The only reason for this is that there is not as many customers. They are walking a fine line cause if you ask girls if they are busy they usually say not too busy when in the past they would say very busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Pretty sure the impact of the turn over of quality girls, increased pricing and rules scaring girls from doing FS is resulting in a departure of customers. I went this week and just dropped in with no booking, most girls available including previously hard to book ones. The only reason for this is that there is not as many customers. They are walking a fine line cause if you ask girls if they are busy they usually say not too busy when in the past they would say very busy.
    I haven't been for a while as I can't justify paying the price increase. 360 would be $320 for 1 hour FS...that's double a brothel mate...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Has been said many times before. Increasing prices during a recession harms business. This is especially so when the competition offers full service, on a mattress, not a table, at a much cheaper price

Unless a manager knows the secret to creating money while also scaring away customers, then the business will be finding new owners
    Already loyal customers are stating the price increases are not justified

Also incomprensible are the punters saying they love paying the extra entry cost, but then still have to negotiate and then pay an extra $100-200!

Give me a cheap entry RnT, every day of the week

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I haven't been for a while as I can't justify paying the price increase. 360 would be $320 for 1 hour FS...that's double a brothel mate...

Exactly Jedi bear. Everyone should do the maths properly. Convert every quoted price to an hourly rate

If I am quoted $200 for 30 minutes as the out of pocket total cost (entry fee + extras), that's $400 per hour
    For that price, I can pay for a double/two women at some FS shops, including FS, a proper bed, towels and a shower afterwards