Page 95 of 147 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gave Moe a go at 276, definitely agree with Yowser's card. Haven't had anyone stick their tongue in my or lick my armpits before so that was definitely something new. Her English isn't too great but great mix of GFE and PSE. Very sloppy BBBJ as you could really hear her basically gargle with your dick.

The facilities weren't great though, got the room right opposite the showers that was featured prominently on the website and it's a bit hard to enjoy yourself when you can easily hear the chit-chat and noises taking place outside (I think the ladies waiting room is right between the entrance and the bathroom?

Moe was a good experience but would definitely not go to 276 again which is probably why 360 is like $20 more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup Agreed Moe is one of the real stars at the shop atm. I also tried her today and BBBJ is on point. Didn't ask for FS though as her BBBJ is top notch already. Will likely be my regular at this shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for sharing, ill have to swing around back to moe then, next on the list are yumi and tomo, one girls only there for 1 week so i dont see the point there sadly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    Gave Moe a go at 276, definitely agree with Yowser's card. Haven't had anyone stick their tongue in my or lick my arm ...

Moe was a good experience but would definitely not go to 276 again which is probably why 360 is like $20 more.
    yeha i did get a big big room but only one time at the old shop, right where they dry the towels end of the corridor, its very big, couch, ect... but did feel a bit exposed so i say yeah for the extra $20 it prob is worth it.

I think most punters dont mind paying a little more for a good time, its more the dud ones that hurt at any price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to sera ?
    Sera had a bad flu last week and this week nearly recovered, she will be back to work next week.

New cards added:
    - Tomo
    - Sori
    - Ena
    - Yumi

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Sera had a bad flu last week and this week nearly recovered, she will be back to work next week.

New cards added:
    - Tomo
    - Sori
    - Ena
    - Yumi

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0
    Just a little suggest for the cards... how about an indicator of whether they are J K M or what ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Just a little suggest for the cards... how about an indicator of whether they are J K M or what ?
    Lol that's a good point, I never noticed that info was missing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol that's a good point, I never noticed that info was missing!
    Just a quick question.

The standard price includes the BBBJ yes?

If so does the rimming etc cost extra or are the girls just adding this into the service fee already paid.

I understand FS is an additional fee on top

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Just a quick question.

Wow, really? That's a gamechanger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    From reviews written in another forum it seems that the standard price only covers CBJ. BBBJ depends on the girls if they want to include it as free extra to entice you to return. Some may even include DATY but only if you're tipping them for FS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    From reviews written in another forum it seems that the standard price only covers CBJ. BBBJ depends on the girls if they want to include it as free extra to entice you to return. Some may even include DATY but only if you're tipping them for FS.
    Hang on. The entry cost is now $220 an hour. So no BBBJ unless you pay extra and the lady is in agreement

So what is definitely included for the spend of $220?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait, I was under the impression that all girls at 276 and 360 now offer BBBJ as part of the included service. No?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped going to this shop because the girls were expected to give BBBJ to everyone. It’s only a matter of time (if it hasn’t happened already) that there will be an STI go through the shop like wildfire. The girls need to have some discretion on who they provide risky services too. I don’t think the shop has amenities as per brothels so it’s definitely more risky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    I stopped going to this shop because the girls were expected to give BBBJ to everyone. It’s only a matter of time (if it hasn’t happened already) that there will be an STI go through the shop like wildfire. The girls need to have some discretion on who they provide risky services too. I don’t think the shop has amenities as per brothels so it’s definitely more risky.
    So what do you get in terms of service for $220/hour?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I don't think everyone will definitely offer BBBJ.

Their rates increase is probably to cover their rent, nothing to do with additional included extras. Then again YMMV I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    You must be a lot of fun at parties

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    You must be a lot of fun at parties
    I’m just trying to keep the odds in my favour brother. And as the legendary Kenny Powers said “who knows what I got!”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    all girls offer bbbj as part of the $220 entry. everything except FS is included in it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    all girls offer bbbj as part of the $220 entry. everything except FS is included in it.
    So how much for FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    So how much for FS?
    $100 is the norm