Page 88 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    That would be $5 more than I paid for my 30min eye contact BBBJ session a fortnight ago ($160 then, $165 now).

But yes, not exactly in love with their “it’s been days since we jacked up prices, let’s do it again” approach!
    I've never been to this place from reading I not sure I quite understand it. So it's $165 for half an hour but you can skip the massage and kiss and touch and get a bbj and if you want sex it's another $100-150?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    So the latest price is $165 for half an hour. You are saying that some ML provide that service described without any further payment
    So if you’ve been to this shop you’d know all MLs there now offer BBBJ as part of the included service. Some even throw in CIM with no extra fee. FS when offered (not all do) is a paid extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I've never been to this place from reading I not sure I quite understand it. So it's $165 for half an hour but you can skip the massage and kiss and touch and get a bbj and if you want sex it's another $100-150?
    Yep - see reply above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Anyone ever get FS back in Masstige 8?

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    Yes, every now and then. And I never had to pay extra either.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Yes, every now and then. And I never had to pay extra either.
    No need to pay? Bro, that's called a hook-up, not FS. Well done!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been watching the roster (on wechat) for both 276 & 360 over the last few months and find it interesting that the J girls are becoming less frequent (as new) and staying for shorter times.

The K girls are taking over and for some of us that means less incentive to partake.

Whether it is a sign of the times or something to do with the management (& their practices), its not for-boding good (in my opinion).

Now I like the rooms @ 360 over 276 so don't mind the premium, but then it seems to get the j girls we have to look at going elsewhere even if the room downgrade is inevitable (such as going to Tokio Studio), or go to the suburbs for N5 & 42G.

So where else have I missed, because I want my regular J-girl dose without having to travel to Japan !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I have to Japan !!
    Find a new regular shop if you sense the recruiting is faltering and quality of service is falling

You weren't born so you can line someone else's pockets with money. You only should pay for consistent quality service

Price increases are probably the quickest way for a business to lose customers, particularly if the service standard also falls. Particularly as rent and mortgages are climbing

So many options in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Find a new regular shop if you sense the recruiting is faltering and quality of service is falling

You weren't born so you can line someone else's pockets with money. You only should pay for consistent quality service

Price increases are probably the quickest way for a business to lose customers, particularly if the service standard also falls. Particularly as rent and mortgages are climbing

So many options in Sydney
    It's not the price increases turning me off, its the lack of J girls I like....

more recents not on roster. (and currently unknow whereabous) .... Nako, Moca, Nene, (hey these short flat chested are to my liking.... there is a japanese description term for them, i can never remember).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So, Nene… anyone know if she just changed shops or departed Sydney?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's not the price increases turning me off, its the lack of J girls I like....

more recents not on roster. (and currently unknow whereabous) .... Nako, Moca, Nene, (hey these short flat chested are to my liking.... there is a japanese description term for them, i can never remember).
    But the J girls offer better service? So it's a decline in service generally?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get the same offers from all of them, but I prefer the J girls.
    I have had fs with a k girl in 360 who others have complained about no fs, and I never even was asked for extra from the girl. The next time with her, she refused the tip totally and said she fs me because she wanted to not because I might have wanted. I took her to dinner a different night then we barebacked for several hours with full cip (multiple times) in a hotel overnight. She refused any money for the overnight. a week later she disappeared from sydney. (Yes and all my tests were clear).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have had fs with a k girl in 360 who others have complained about no fs, and I never even was asked for extra from the girl. The next time with her, she refused the tip totally and said she fs me because she wanted to not because I might have wanted. I took her to dinner a different night then we barebacked for several hours with full cip (multiple times) in a hotel overnight. She refused any money for the overnight. a week later she disappeared from sydney. (Yes and all my tests were clear).
    Sounds like a punters ML playground

It's the managers choice if they want to make it exclusively a rich punters ML playground

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi bummer who korean girl has extra fs, please dm private.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Hi bummer who korean girl has extra fs, please dm private.
    Read what I wrote.... she never offered it as available. and she's now gone anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some you who I asking, read... I wont reveal unless the girl ok's it, and as she cant/wont....

Also, keep your mail box's clear, its annoying to reply and you cant receive.

My 360 experience is quite memorable. First time I had a ML stick a finger in me *no gloves* after I git rimmed. But bloody hell I'm sure she enjoyed it more than I did, as she wanted to put more fingers in.

But for a first timer, 1 finger was enough for that sesh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    My 360 experience is quite memorable. First time I had a ML stick a finger in me *no gloves* after I git rimmed. But bloody hell I'm sure she enjoyed it more than I did, as she wanted to put more fingers in.

But for a first timer, 1 finger was enough for that sesh.
    Who was the girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few short months ago you could have the choice of Maco, Emi, Arisa and Kaho plus others. All J girl solid options for FS. For mine the decline started when they punted Maco.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any idea where Maco has gone to?
    Back when she was working she told me she already was working two shops.. but didn’t mention which the other was..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why was Maco punted?