Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2929

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ccxxxxxxxxxxx

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I’m good friend with one of the ladies there who have since left and she told me that she left because management treat girls poorly.

And they paid her only 50% of what we paid , as opposed to 70% which is what other shops paid to girls typically
    Ok. So why does this shop advertorial exist? Both the punter is impacted by increasing entry prices. And the ladies are paid 50% which is less than where they can earn elsewhere
    Can't look after customers. Can't look after staff

Who are the only winners here?

Thanks for letting everyone know what is happening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Actually, I have a theory. Management is a plant from a competing business and is deliberately sitting out to destroy CBD. It is the only possible explanation.
    This is genius cassius.
    Not only do you get paid by a rival, you can also screw them over.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    This is genius cassius.
    Not only do you get paid by a rival, you can also screw them over.
    Reading this thread very early on, the place sounded good. Then the prices become unaffordable and this shop is no longer competitive, with the many other shops with better value

Just find an RnT shop with good recruiting and low entry price. There are a lot of them. With the money you save, you can punt more often too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I can confirm this too

Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    I’m good friend with one of the ladies there who have since left and she told me that she left because management treat girls poorly.

And they paid her only 50% of what we paid , as opposed to 70% which is what other shops paid to girls typically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am friends with a few of the girls that moved on to other shops or out of town and they all said the same thing. They left as they were treated poorly and not paid as well as other places. I will not be going back to this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The issue for me is 3 times I have had a girl say she is not ok down there so no fs or anything there but is not allowed to go to the doctor until her roster is finished after some days. First that scares me to death. Second it is abusive to the girl, and I do not want to be part of supporting a business that treats its girls badly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    The issue for me is 3 times I have had a girl say she is not ok down there so no fs or anything there but is not allowed to go to the doctor until her roster is finished after some days. First that scares me to death. Second it is abusive to the girl, and I do not want to be part of supporting a business that treats its girls badly.
    That's terrible and not only shows no concern for the girl's health but also other punters who might catch something from her...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    That's terrible and not only shows no concern for the girl's health but also other punters who might catch something from her...

but is it true ? or just something planted by an opposition shop or similar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am surprise no one has reported similar. The girls volunteered this at the very beginning of the session. They were not trying to hide anything. Surely they were telling other customers as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I know which girl you spoke about. Thats how abusive management are towards their talent. Haven’t seen her myself but have been told by another girl there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is BB offered? Usually you wont get infections that commonly with condoms...unless they are UTIs...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’d be very surprised if any of the girls offered that here. It’s massage joint with fs being extra not set menu and not all do it. Hell ain’t even no beds so I doubt ur getting bb here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any review for ai?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Any review for ai?
    New cards added:
    - Ai
    - Sakura
    - Coco

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Nene returned to Japan, she wont be coming back to Australia.
    Moca will start a trial week at Kyoto soon.
    The girl that can stick her finger in you is Moe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    always quality girls and service from this shop, although the price has really crept up lately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what exactly were they not ok down there? just thrush or would it be something you could catch from a pussy slide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    what exactly were they not ok down there? just thrush or would it be something you could catch from a pussy slide?
    yes, did you take a swab, petri dish and microscope ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    yes, did you take a swab, petri dish and microscope ?
    In all seriousness, it would be good to know what exactly it is. Theres a big difference between yeast infection vs something more serious given the prevalence of pussy sliding...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    New cards added:
    - Ai
    - Sakura
    - Coco

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnh0q5y4r...GNhUOHLUa?dl=0

Nene returned to Japan, she wont be coming back to Australia.
    Moca will start a trial week at Kyoto soon.
    The girl that can stick her finger in you is Moe.
    Cheers bro. Dun usually thank you for this since others already did but always appreciate the effort.

Kinda sad though to look in the inactive folder, some of my faves gone for good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Belle? Seems new but busty