Page 121 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's your thoughts on Miyu woodland? Worth a visit, photo looks good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    unfortunately I haven't tried her, just pointing out how no one has reviewed her.
    might take one for the team next week. this week will be down at ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Saw Juna for the second time the other day but no FS from her still. Anyone else here have any luck on part 3 with her? I'm planning to see her again today
    Usually if they are pretty clear they have some boundaries it’s a no for sure. You have to wait for longer time to see if she will change her mind. So unless you are just after regular services it’s better to save your money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon888 View Post
    Had a session with nami.
    Very average punt, she is still learning.
    Can see she wasn’t that comfortable with what she is doing
    Had a similar experience. She's certainly pretty, but quite reserved, and offers limited service compared to others there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can we remove some of the girls that arent there anymore from the dropbox

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i'm waiting for Minori to come back. is she coming back?
    in terms of service, she is not any more impressive than the others, but she is my favourite

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    i'm waiting for Minori to come back. is she coming back?
    in terms of service, she is not any more impressive than the others, but she is my favourite
    I heard she was going to farm for a few months. Not sure if she’s coming back. She’s quite popular, what’s so special about her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WTF is going on at this place….

We will be disabling WeChat from February next year. Reservations are only available to VIP regulars customers.

Have a happy year-end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    WTF is going on at this place….

We will be disabling WeChat from February next year. Reservations are only available to VIP regulars customers.

Have a happy year-end.
    I wonder if its really just bad english ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, it is definitely bad English anyway 😂. Maybe next person in should ask 👌them what they mean, or someone who is brave enough to ask on WeChat!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    .... and everybody takes one step backwards !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    any intel on Rui or any other new girls?

.. if no photos on we chat in the new year, and if no flash cards on drop box as well then im gona have to give this place a miss sadly, the only way that the high prices are offset for me is by great intel, and pictures which mean i get 80% success rate of good punts, if that goes back to usual 20% at this rate ill go broke so no point really anymore. Ill prob be going to MAC, ginza, and No5 alot more and being more selective ensuring there are reviews and good pics to justify the trip, sad its been a golden run that's for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    any intel on Rui or any other new girls?

.. if no photos on we chat in the new year, and if no flash cards on drop box as well then im gona have to give this place a miss sadly, the only way that the high prices are offset for me is by great intel, and pictures which mean i get 80% success rate of good punts, if that goes back to usual 20% at this rate ill go broke so no point really anymore. Ill prob be going to MAC, ginza, and No5 alot more and being more selective ensuring there are reviews and good pics to justify the trip, sad its been a golden run that's for sure.
    Pull the plug. Them creating exclusivity to “vips” on 1 hour slots and removing wechat is a big f you to the punters that made this place as popular as it is. The golden era was great and i’ve had many memorable punts but i haven’t been back with any of the new changes. Like you’ve said switch to other shops as they seem to value us more and they are the ones who deserve our money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been defined a VIP and in general have had no issues. My main issue is the constant turnover of staff which worries me that they are not looking after the girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looks like AI is not working again this week. Hope she has not left

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just realised the rumour on their expansion into the shop next to Sirs was inaccurate. It was Sirs relocating to a bigger spot. Not sure there is another spot?

I personally do not think this place needs more locations to make more money they just need to keep customers happy and improve how they treat the girls.

They generally get talent/girls through referrals it feels to me like management has been great at burning bridges on both sides with long standing customers like myself and the girls working there that could refer new girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neblito View Post
    I just realised the rumour on their expansion into the shop next to Sirs was inaccurate. It was Sirs relocating to a bigger spot. Not sure there is another spot?

I personally do not think this place needs more locations to make more money they just need to keep customers happy and improve how they treat the girls.

They generally get talent/girls through referrals it feels to me like management has been great at burning bridges on both sides with long standing customers like myself and the girls working there that could refer new girls.
    the only logical deduction is that the lease at 276 will expertise and they will not extend it, its too hard no access after 5pm.
    So i suspect they will just have 2 really really nice locations going forward, the sirs spot is really good with lots of business and residences there and im looking forward to it so so much!

I just hope they can recruit and retain enough quality talent is all

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmk23au View Post
    Looks like AI is not working again this week. Hope she has not left
    i have some intel on her, apart from being awesome, see my review, i think she is still there. tall skinny asian that is the best kisser in town, fking awsome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    i have some intel on her, apart from being awesome, see my review, i think she is still there. tall skinny asian that is the best kisser in town, fking awsome
    I def agree with you. I’ve seen her twice since your AR. She is abs fantastic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmk23au View Post
    I def agree with you. I’ve seen her twice since your AR. She is abs fantastic.
    great stuff! if you see others share the love brother and intel with the rest of the crowd