Page 132 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm starting to connect the dots here. CBD Style goes into black-out mode. No roster, no bookings, only verified good punters get exceptions. Those are stalker avoidance tactics.

Hayabi/v888/JJ/begov/duke is a known stalker. Hassled Christmas, hassling us, can't take No for an answer. Exactly the personality disorder needed to be a stalker. Now he's been called out being active in the CBD Style thread.

If you recall several months ago, someone mentioned about a girl quitting CBD Style because she was being stalked by a Malaysian guy who waited for her outside 276 Pitt St everyday. Hayabi is a Malaysian dude.

Is all this shit we're getting from CBD Style thanks to Hayabi's antics?? Maybe this "M" lady he keeps talking about is or was a CBD Style girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm starting to connect the dots here. CBD Style goes into black-out mode. No roster, no bookings, only verified good punters get exceptions. Those are stalker avoidance tactics.

Hayabi/v888/JJ/begov/duke is a known stalker. Hassled Christmas, hassling us, can't take No for an answer. Exactly the personality disorder needed to be a stalker. Now he's been called out being active in the CBD Style thread.

If you recall several months ago, someone mentioned about a girl quitting CBD Style because she was being stalked by a Malaysian guy who waited for her outside 276 Pitt St everyday. Hayabi is a Malaysian dude.

Is all this shit we're getting from CBD Style thanks to Hayabi's antics?? Maybe this "M" lady he keeps talking about is or was a CBD Style girl.
    Sorry but I’m omega white. Has actually been a disadvantage as some girls/venues only accept Asian clients.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Strong theory

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    Sorry but I’m omega white. Has actually been a disadvantage as some girls/venues only accept Asian clients.
    “omega white” lmao. If you ever actually learn to sound like a human, then you’ll be dangerous hayabi

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    look whats happened, CBD has made us turn on each other

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do you tell if you’re VIP? I can still see both CBD style WeChat accounts, 360 not posting roster as we all know. I saw someone say they can’t see the 360 page so maybe that means they aren’t VIP?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    look whats happened, CBD has made us turn on each other
    I haven’t turned on anyone. Apparently I joined the same day a toxic member was banned. Shit happens, people will forget about it over time and I’ll be welcomed here eventually. I’ll just keep writing my ARs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    I haven’t turned on anyone. Apparently I joined the same day a toxic member was banned. Shit happens, people will forget about it over time and I’ll be welcomed here eventually. I’ll just keep writing my ARs.
    You're welcomed here, as long as you have many STIs to spread and you go raw dogging every SW you see in town. And don't tell anyone you raw dogged them, let other punters get a surprise and be in trouble with their wives.

Senior Member(無間使者)

What does he say about Miss M, can I find it anywhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I think you are on to something. This makes sense on multiple levels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s a lot happening here, but the question remains: where is J Emi 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    EMI found a bf and left the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    What does he say about Miss M, can I find it anywhere?
    You can probably still see remnants of it in people's replies if they were quoted, but most of it was wiped out when all his past alt accounts got banned. Don't worry, he'll start again soon enough, lolll...

It's some crazy shit. He starts professing his undying love for a WG he's apparently never met, goes on a tangent about chakra or karma or whatever. Literally melts down and looses it completely in front of everyone all by himself.

EDIT: oh and he starts accusing every forummer to be a girl in disguise, ROFL!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    How do you tell if you’re VIP? I can still see both CBD style WeChat accounts, 360 not posting roster as we all know. I saw someone say they can’t see the 360 page so maybe that means they aren’t VIP?
    The old 360 Wechat is still active and you can see it but it will no longer get any updates, it has not been deleted and no messages will be responded to on it.

If you have been granted access to the new 360 Wechat account then the shop sends you an invitation to join their new 360 Wechat. The new Wechat account has next weeks roster and daily photos as has been the case in the past and you can book using this if you are considered VIP.

Hope this clears up the confusion.
    Last edited by HardCore; 04-02-2024 at 06:36 PM. Reason: added more content

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think anyone is confused, its just that its not that easy to get added to the new wechat.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I don't think anyone is confused, its just that its not that easy to get added to the new wechat.
    Bro, if my theory is correct, they will not be adding your WeChat to the new one unless they knew for certain who you really were (or weren't!) based solely on your WeChat handle.

I think most punters would try to obfuscate their WeChat handle to make it harder to identify them. Think about how easy it is to correlate your WeChat handle to your real self. If it's not easy, most likely that's why they haven't added you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My Wechat handle offers no way of finding out who I am and I've been invited.

And frankly Crawf, IMHO plenty of people seem to be confused, maybe your just smarter than the rest. Kudos to you champion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it possible for a VIP to put the weekly rosters on here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I don't think they want people to make bookings, so they make it hard to get on the VIP wechat. Its more efficient for the majority of customers to walk off the street and pick available girls. Booking doesn't work in favour of the shop or girl, only customer.
    So why not continue posting rosters but just say no bookings allowed? They have basically killed off their advertising by doing this, which is mind boggling.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with you faruk, or possibly they could simply post the daily roster on their website, same as numerous other shops. Don't take bookings if that's how they'd like to run, undoubtedly posting the roster would encourage business.

That's what I'm saying, bros. No roster means that the only way a punter could tell who was working that day was to turn up and show his face. Bam, known stalker identified, give him the boot.

I reckon there would've been more than one smitten dudes who were creeping out the lovely ladies that have once graced this fine establishment, and no doubt may have been a catalyst for the girls leaving.

Maybe the shop has had enough of those creeps?