Page 82 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    Who's better in your opinion? Quality seems really good at cbd
    ---
    better? nobody is better or the best ... '''definitely had and have some great ml but are not the best at recruiting, one of the best yes'''
    There are few shops around with some great girls too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They're good at hiring innocent inexperienced girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a weird business model in the way. The vast majority of the girls can't massage at all and the extras to be had are less than a standard brothel.

I understand Masstige 8 back in the day with the whole Korean bathing together and a good massage. I still don't get it for this one...

God i miss the golden days of Masstige 8

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can't say their recruiting is good if their girls are leaving only after a few days/weeks.
    What kind of HR manager has their staff leave after days would be called "good" ??? Yea we punters want new ones often, but they should have loyal staff too instead of relying on new ones all the time

and jacking up prices with inconsistent service quality would lead to customers leaving. So you're losing both customers and staff slooooowly

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Its a weird business model in the way. The vast majority of the girls can't massage at all and the extras to be had are less than a standard brothel.

I understand Masstige 8 back in the day with the whole Korean bathing together and a good massage. I still don't get it for this one...

God i miss the golden days of Masstige 8

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    It's easy to understand their business model if you think of them as a cross between the Korean bath houses of old, and a proper brothel.

I don't know about you, but to me whenever I visited those places like Midas or Masstige, most of the time I would feel like I wanted to fuck, because the girl was hot. I mostly didn't care about the Korean bath part of it. Probably only 1/10 times I'd be going there for that, the other 9 was to either get a good finish from the girl or get lucky and be able to fuck her.

So CBD Style has just taken out all the "fluff", kept all the things that customers mostly wanted, added BBBJ, and added the FS where the girl "supports" it. This is important because now, no luck is needed to get FS, you just have to pay for it with the right girl.

Having said that, I think the part of the equation that doesn't seem to add up value wise, is the price of the FS. Their base price is higher than other RNT shops that charge for the HE in the base price because BBBJ is included.

Now if I pay $100 to get the FS, that would mean that the $100 is literally ONLY for the FS. That's the only extra thing I get for paying $100, because I'm getting everything else if I didn't choose to pay that.

So the big question is, is it really worth spending $100 to put your dick in a rubber and stick it into a pussy for a few minutes?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    You can't say their recruiting is good if their girls are leaving only after a few days/weeks.
    What kind of HR manager has their staff leave after days would be called "good" ??? Yea we punters want new ones often, but they should have loyal staff too instead of relying on new ones all the time

and jacking up prices with inconsistent service quality would lead to customers leaving. So you're losing both customers and staff slooooowly
    ---
    '''What kind of HR manager has their staff leave after days would be called "good" ???''' ... spot on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's easy to understand their business model if you think of them as a cross between the Korean bath houses of old, and a proper brothel.

I don't know about you, but to me whenever I visited those places like Midas or Masstige, most of the time I would feel like I wanted to fuck, because the girl was hot. I mostly didn't care about the Korean bath part of it. Probably only 1/10 times I'd be going there for that, the other 9 was to either get a good finish from the girl or get lucky and be able to fuck her.

So CBD Style has just taken out all the "fluff", kept all the things that customers mostly wanted, added BBBJ, and added the FS where the girl "supports" it. This is important because now, no luck is needed to get FS, you just have to pay for it with the right girl.

Having said that, I think the part of the equation that doesn't seem to add up value wise, is the price of the FS. Their base price is higher than other RNT shops that charge for the HE in the base price because BBBJ is included.

Now if I pay $100 to get the FS, that would mean that the $100 is literally ONLY for the FS. That's the only extra thing I get for paying $100, because I'm getting everything else if I didn't choose to pay that.

So the big question is, is it really worth spending $100 to put your dick in a rubber and stick it into a pussy for a few minutes?
    ---

About the rate [ as it stands now ] ... the problem is the 100$ for the fs, if was 50$ and blended better, for how much the girl will get and how much the shop, all would be more balanced.

I personally would prefer to have the covered FS built into the base rate, and BBBJ as an extra. Mainly because I can't really cum from BBBJ. This would also put them at the same pricing structure as other RNTs. In those other places, BBBJ is something you could choose to pay for if you wanted it (and the girl was willing), or skip it all together if it's not important to you.

It is what it is. At the end of the day, their girls are quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Yeah I struggle with the value proposition of the new pricing structure. I have gotten more service and better roots at ordinary R&Ts...not to mention much better massages...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Cbd style had a great formula.. nice girls , reasonable prices and happy staff… their fame and hence the creeping greed will lead to a downfall… I have been very supportive of management there but their new rules for girls is not going to contribute to happy work place. Of course the constant price rise for punters will hurt as well… bros would want to be cautious about contributing who offers FS - new rule could mean negative consequences for girl … I cannot go into details and of course I have had a chat with 2 on management team on my thoughts…just be a little extra kind to girls…
    Yes I know a couple of girls at least who are leaving due to the "new rules". I have not had a chance to discuss it with management as yet but I will because there are so many issues around it.

Damn shame because they consistently recruit some top notch talent and some very sweet girls. There just needs to be a bit more balance in the dynamic.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Yes I know a couple of girls at least who are leaving due to the "new rules". I have not had a chance to discuss it with management as yet but I will because there are so many issues around it.

Damn shame because they consistently recruit some top notch talent and some very sweet girls. There just needs to be a bit more balance in the dynamic.
    What are these "new rules"?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntcar View Post
    What are these "new rules"?
    Someone mentioned provide condoms to those work 4 days or more. So those work less than need byo? Any other rules ??!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    This joint in the city seems to offer a lot of Korean ladies, and I wonder if they provide services similar to Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8.
    I've only seen one review about them ... any brothers out there had any experiences with this joint?
    Thank you

I've been curious about this place as well. Does anyone know what kind of services they provide? Do they have any customer reviews? How do their prices compare to Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    I've been curious about this place as well. Does anyone know what kind of services they provide? Do they have any customer reviews? How do their prices compare to Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    This is the 82nd page of this thread about them!

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    This is the 82nd page of this thread about them!
    Haha, couldn't have said it better myself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where the f did Emi go lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    EMI found happiness. Good luck to her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yowser's flashcard on dropbox updated with Moe's info, thanks to him. I check it almost daily

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Where the f did Emi go lol
    She working elsewhere.

I saw Moca a couple of weeks ago at 360 Pitt. Lovely girl, beautiful A cups and decent English. She had her period so FS was not available. In hindsight $180 for 45 mins with DFK and BBBJ was good value. Adding another $100 for FS is just not worth it. Could go to Marrickville 5 and get more for less and with a bed not a massage table.