Page 74 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 3111

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    What are the new rules?

I’m sure every shop has their own, but this shop specifically attracts it’s fair share of degenerates. I think it’s because management doesn’t want to lose business and palms of stalkers of one girl and introduces them to another - and the cycle continues. My regular had asked for a few to be blacklisted and management were very reluctant and just put them with other girls. This is hardly dealing with the problem.

My regular had 2 stalkers that were so bad, she was about to go to the cops. Some guys cross the line and they can’t see it, it made her extremely uncomfortable. These guys that wait out the front of establishments at the start and end times are entry level stalker, unless their behaviour changes, it’s all downhill. These guys are fucking losers with too much time on their hands, they need to understand it’s just a job for these girls.
    I mean any shop popular enough would always attract some dodgy people. Especially in this service industry. And a predominantly Japanese/Asian shop. I reckon the amount of sickos in the weeaboo community ain't small.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This must be a reaction to some shady punter trying to secretly record.
    IMG_0182.jpg
    Posted on their WeChat
    “cbd style 276
    All customers are prohibited from using cell phones in the store. Cover your phone with a towel when entering the room. Please understand.
    Thanks”
    Last edited by Shinraman; 24-09-2023 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by joy1801 View Post
    Hugely recommend Yura - amazing natural body, round and perky ass… FS available for the right punter. Session started in the shower, followed by an average massage, then the fun started. Begins by pouring the silky oil onto my cock and teasing it with her pussy. Leaning over for DFK. She sits on top of me as I rub her clit. It’s slow at first, but can feel her getting very wet. She gets into reverse cowgirl, then starts licking my balls from on top. What a great view of her ass…a nicely trimmed pussy

Start fingering her as she gets wet. She really gets into it and lies down, more fingering. Her body is writhing and her pussy tightens around my fingers. Losing herself, more DFK, while fingering her - she grabs the oil and squirts it a lot more onto her whole body. Somehow start rubbing her asshole and slip a finger in, Yura loves it. I get on top and start fucking her. She’s hesitant at first but once we began, she wanted deeper and deeper. She’s cumming at that point and almost loses herself in it, asking for more oil to be squirted onto her body. We’re covered in it by the end, and I cum onto her body to finish.

Few minutes left, she slowly rubs my balls and goes in for a second ball lick. She starts mentioning how the men in Korea are extremely reserved, and I guess that she hasn’t been taken care of sexually over there. In the shower she says she hasn’t had it up the ass before so I put one up her as we was off.
    Damn thanks bro, I'm sold.

I thought Yura is a no FS girl so after reading, she's ok my to-do list now

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone here knows if K Sohee is open to FS? Strictly No or "depends on customers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinraman View Post
    This must be a reaction to some shady punter trying to secretly record.
    IMG_0182.jpg
    Posted on their WeChat
    “cbd style 276
    All customers are prohibited from using cell phones in the store. Cover your phone with a towel when entering the room. Please understand.
    Thanks”
    Someone recorded the girl. Stalker issue hahahha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

A bit sus, bro. Joins the forum and makes a beeline to make that post, like literally join forum -> make a post. Can't be anymore motivated than that!

Could be someone spurned in his efforts to get FS and now trying to gather "support" in his quest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol up the arse with no protection as well? sounds like someone's fantasy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

---
    nothing wrong but this is the first post from 'joy1801' ... ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not the first time we've seen this happening, won't be the last either. Punter tries to get what he wants from a WG, doesn't get what he wants. Decides to "make life hell" for her by posting a fake account of what happened in the room so she gets inundated with crazy requests.

Coincidence that Yura has disappeared from roster on the same day this "report" came up?

Banned

That's a most persuasive writing.

I wonder who was his English teacher?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience all the CBD girls are pretty short. Photos make em look taller. Definitely not going to bother me at all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not all. Previously Hera was tall. So was Emi. And a few others I forgot. The rest are average Asian girls height. Some shorter some taller.

I dun get the photos criticism though. CBD mostly uses real pics aside from when girls I guess requested they use generic ones due to privacy issue.

If anyone really want to know if they are tall or short it’s better to just check their listed height lol. I think cbd is accurate on those.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfection View Post
    lol up the arse with no protection as well? sounds like someone's fantasy
    Was just a finger. And yes, first post well done to the detectives. Think she’s at 276 today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they take booking from wechat or do you have to call?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    regardless Yura pics look great and I'm keen on seeing her. Hopefully the AR is true
    I'll report back

Verified the ar lol @xboyx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just had a session with Yura and it is HEAVEN!
    @Yowser information is very helpful. Thanks and you are legend!

FS…she’ll do everything except this service but nevertheless the service is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    I just had a session with Yura and it is HEAVEN!
    @Yowser information is very helpful. Thanks and you are legend!

FS…she’ll do everything except this service but nevertheless the service is excellent.

You must have had the first session of the day today?

I also just came back from a session with Yura. She's definitely overworked!

She is booked out B2B all day and every day since she started. Linda asked me to push my booking back 10-15 mins to give her a short break.

When I arrived, I didn't have to wait long. She bound in quite friendly and is quite tall. This was going to be a good hour!

First thing I noticed, was she looks about 10yrs older than I was expecting. The hype in this forum is real, so maybe my expectations were too high. Great body, big butt, but face seems older (maybe its a Korean thing? I don't have much experience here...). I wouldn't call her pretty, but your tastes may vary. I don't think she looks like Yowser's face pic on the flash cards.

The rest of Yowser's info was right though - nothing under that white coat. Off to a good start.

Coat removed, both naked, straight into kissing. Very open to DFK. Technique wasn't my cup of tea - but maybe she was tired.

We dived straight into things. No massage this time.

Started strong - and I was wondering if I would last the whole hour. She seems to only have basic english, so there were some disconnects in requests.

Halfway through, you could see she was very tired. We slowed down and she was just massaging my legs for about 10 minutes.. it was almost awkward.

We picked back up - and I can see where she's got her fan base from with her BBBJ technique... However, I couldn't help but notice she kept checking the time.

Double checked re: FS - nope, not on offer. She didn't want too much touching on her - I assume as booking #4 or more of the day, that's going to be a factor.

Overall finished 10-15 mins early, had a shower and then left.

VFM? Yeah, I would say so.
    WIR? Probably not.

YMMV - but I wanted to get this AR out there so everyone can see another perspective beyond the mass hype

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wrote an AR bout Yura in the private section.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ra-at-276-Pitt

Same with Goldfish I am avoiding putting ARs in the AR section due to spamming.