Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147
Results 2,921 to 2,932 of 2932

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    After June 2024, it will probably $240 for 60m + $120 for FS = $360 Total damage
    Is that just speculation mate or have you been advised of this by CBD ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would recommend in this order :

#1 CBD - Gold standard, best value and service and quantity of girls and venue with most things included in the (higher than others) standard price (but worth it)
    #2 Tokio - Jap girls only, normal girls less experienced, its R&T with cheaper price with extras on top which depend on girls and lots done offer the works.
    #3 Fireflies - its a brothel and prices reflect that the above 2 are massage shops.
    #4 Ginza - again brothel and far from CBD so not as convenient but its got most girls and just a machine - Platinum standard.
    #5 6 poplar - but i haven't been but keen to try them out - he's trying to do good but needs more (jap) girls.

then the rest of the shit shops, 199 & 197 Clarence, OBA, Sussex Star, blossom?, other massage shops on pitt street strip, (sirs is too pricey) ect that you should steer clear unless you want to be kicked in the nuts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    I would recommend in this order :

#1 CBD - Gold standard, best value and service and quantity of girls and venue with most things included in the (higher than others) standard price (but worth it)
    #2 Tokio - Jap girls only, normal girls less experienced, its R&T with cheaper price with extras on top which depend on girls and lots done offer the works.
    #3 Fireflies - its a brothel and prices reflect that the above 2 are massage shops.
    #4 Ginza - again brothel and far from CBD so not as convenient but its got most girls and just a machine - Platinum standard.
    #5 6 poplar - but i haven't been but keen to try them out - he's trying to do good but needs more (jap) girls.

then the rest of the shit shops, 199 & 197 Clarence, OBA, Sussex Star, blossom?, other massage shops on pitt street strip, (sirs is too pricey) ect that you should steer clear unless you want to be kicked in the nuts
    I've punted in all your top 5 except Ginza, which I'm super keen to try.
    CBD I still visit from time to time and Tokio when there's a ML that peaks my interest.
    Fireflies I've seen a very mixed bag of reviews but experience has been positive thus far.
    6 poplar has been a great new management team bringing decent talent in.
    Also, I've noticed more J girls appearing on their roster and with the likes of ex CBD girls shifting over I.e Yuri

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Is that just speculation mate or have you been advised of this by CBD ?
    Just speculation dude. I was just predicting LOL. Based on the price hikes over the months they were operating.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just speculation dude. I was just predicting LOL. Based on the price hikes over the months they were operating.
    its always been 2 pineapples, i cant see that changing part of the secret of its success, other places, ask for 3 now, which kind of is a turn off except for tokio since the entry price is already dirty cheap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No problem and I get why you think it, just thought you may have actually been told that. Agree with T1ooo comment on the price of the FS extra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    for tips, it will stay $100, until it becomes $150. but given the price of the Yen, it will stay $100 for some time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    for tips, it will stay $100, until it becomes $150. but given the price of the Yen, it will stay $100 for some time.
    well i agree it will eventually be $150 , the question is just when... in 2025 id say we will have crossed that price point for sure, till then fill your boots son!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    well i agree it will eventually be $150 , the question is just when... in 2025 id say we will have crossed that price point for sure, till then fill your boots son!
    maybe, maybe not.

Interest rates maybe a determining factor....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone what happened to Suzu and Aya?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone can share on who offer cim in this current roster?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can anyone recommend any sexy Korean girls to try ? I’m heading down to Sydney around mid May . And previously tried CBD style massage June last year .