Page 58 of 147 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2930

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=xboyx;2735440]does Sena offer FS? her schedule hasn't matched mine so i hanen't been able to see her[/QUOTES
    I have Seen Sena twice. She's very attractive and gives a great GFE. She only gave me a CBJ though. It's been months since I have seen her. On the second occasion at the old store I asked her for FS. She said not here it's too small. She said when the new premises open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who does the best pussyslides here now that Emi's gone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Who does the best pussyslides here now that Emi's gone?
    Mayu hands down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @xboyx...Sena does cbj, and she offered me fs on second time I saw her. This was 2 months ago at least. When the new shop was about to be opening I remember. I haven't seen her since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone got intel on where Emi went ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Anyone got intel on where Emi went ?
    Holidays, Break, left industry, changed shops could be any one of them don’t hold your breath there’s plenty of good ones here still.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Ask June, she’ll tell you

CBD has recently abolished the $20 bbbj fee due to many complaints by customers about the cost of living its good news for punters but many girls feel short-changed because they previously received $20 and now they dont. Management has also ‘encouraged’ girls who give bbbj to also include CIM.
    Bro yowser, I salute you for your quality intel!
    I was talking to June and found almost by accident, small world!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    this is giving Toa a bad reputation she doesn't deserve, i've seen her twice and no bad breath at all

probably she just had a mouthful of kebab before seeing you
    She definitely had a yucky breath when I saw her. Don’t know how to describe it, like she had eaten rotten Milo. If the stench had been any stronger, I’d have probably thrown up. Should have asked her (nicely of course) to use mouthwash, but was afraid she’d feel insulted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah saw an Aki today and thought she came back! Only new one oh well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    She definitely had a yucky breath when I saw her. Don’t know how to describe it, like she had eaten rotten Milo. If the stench had been any stronger, I’d have probably thrown up. Should have asked her (nicely of course) to use mouthwash, but was afraid she’d feel insulted
    ---

The girls need to be from the matter of hygiene 100% with any customer. Send your feedback to the management, they are responsible and they will take your feedback seriously.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sounds like she may have drank some milk on an empty stomach. Hate that smell, it's like the person was fermenting some cheese in them, horrible!

Banned
    Rotten Milo? Where did you even find such a thing? I know Milo powder can go mouldy if the tin is not shut properly but rotten?

Talking about pulling shit out of your own arse

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Rotten Milo? Where did you even find such a thing? I know Milo powder can go mouldy if the tin is not shut properly but rotten?

Talking about pulling shit out of your own arse
    bet that’ll keep your brain occupied for a while

Aki was good just had session with her in the morning. Pretty good personality as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Captain Yowser
    No Dropbox for yui yet?
    Yui's flashcard has now been uploaded on my dropbox. I haven't had a bad punt in long time, but Yui was either tired or just didn't want to be there.

Gyaru is a fashion style in Japan: tanned skin, blonde hair, nose piercing, flashy nails and personality. Airi and Suzu are gyaru style.

Sena's leaving soon, for those Sena fans out there catch her before she goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Yui's flashcard has now been uploaded on my dropbox. I haven't had a bad punt in long time, but Yui was either tired or just didn't want to be there.

Gyaru is a fashion style in Japan: tanned skin, blonde hair, nose piercing, flashy nails and personality. Airi and Suzu are gyaru style.

Sena's leaving soon, for those Sena fans out there catch her before she goes.
    I think Yui is reaching her limit. She was pretty good the times that I've seen her. Service for me was the same from the first time I saw her to the last time 2-3 days ago, but she did complain about being tired and said she's always busy without much break. Actually fell asleep on my shoulder...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    I think Yui is reaching her limit. She was pretty good the times that I've seen her. Service for me was the same from the first time I saw her to the last time 2-3 days ago, but she did complain about being tired and said she's always busy without much break. Actually fell asleep on my shoulder...
    ---
    I hope the management [ I gave my feedback to them about ] will stop to ignore that long shifts [ and also more than two consecutive shifts ] are damaging the girls in any level.

Banned
    bet that’ll keep your brain occupied for a while
    Apparently not when it's shit pulled out of your own arse. I have a policy of ignoring BS but this time I had to call it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro yowser, I salute you for your quality intel!
    I was talking to June and found almost by accident, small world!!
    Any help guys would be appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Apparently not when it's shit pulled out of your own arse. I have a policy of ignoring BS but this time I had to call it out.
    Bro its Milo, don't take it so personal. Im sure the brand will survive this injustice.