Does this place have a wechat
    WeChat is: Lindalovely8

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What WeChat for the Wynyard shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not in this industry. they don't get pay by hour
    and they there getting held for ransom by these illegal fines

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This industry thrives on constant new blood, that's what customers wants. So shops can work their staff hard and just replace with an infinite work force.

No other industry benefits by rotating their employees like this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I think we also need to consider the owners of the shop. They can only accommodate a limited number of MLs per day so if one girl doesn't come to her shift (Unless she is sick or has some Legit business which in unprecedented) it would cut off an opportunity for a different girl to work on that shift and altogether it would be a financial loss to the shop. They just been to a new location, spent shit load of money on renovations and we all know how unpredictable girls are. So having some discipline is absolutely needed. Though I think 200 or 300 would be a bit hight but there should be something in place to ensure the shop operates smoothly.
    ---
    ''' Though I think 200 or 300 would be a bit high ''' ... is a bit high? what they do is a shame, there are different ways to make things to run smoothly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    in this industry, its too long. They should be paid daily!

Again, this is not a regular office job where you have annual leave and sick leave and superannuation.

Furthermore, the revenue that comes in is mostly cash daily, its not like there's heaps of accounts receivable in 14 days or something.
    Cash conversion cycle is like 1 day.
    So mgmt should match that and pay staff daily too.
    ---
    '''in this industry, its too long. They should be paid daily!''' ... Exactly. Everywhere is like this. My friend used to work at Ginza, she was paid daily and from the other girls I know from other shops, payment is daily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Yes thats correct. Kiki was sick for 1 week and got penalized, when she came back to work she was still recovering and instead of wearing sexy clothes she wore a bath robe and Hitomi said shes not doing her job properly and fired her (they had grudges on each other for a while).
    Girls employed through Hitomi get paid once every fortnight, penalties can be deducted from the girl’s pay packet before payday.

Hitomi has been appointed to run the new Wynyard shop and hence being made business partner.

[mention]PKING2 [/mention] thanks, i’ll try see what I can do.
    ---
    wow, Hitomi has really bad character.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    ''' Though I think 200 or 300 would be a bit high ''' ... is a bit high? what they do is a shame, there are different ways to make things to run smoothly.
    I agree, there should be other ways to run a shop smoothly. The story about one girl being sick for 1 week and then getting fired is shocking to hear.

Not sure if management would care to respond, otherwise I personally would stop visiting their venues as I don't want my $$$ supporting this.

This is a bit troubling to read.. these girls are young students with not a lot of English I'm guessing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Fucken hell... What's her nationality, J or C?

Think I might have to turn on the charm here *licks hand and slicks back hair*...
    Japanese. She is still there as manager. Who knows maybe you flirt with her and for charms show some greens ... soon your bare cock will be in her ass....lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Eh why do I get the feeling people are going to line up with pitch forks soon lol. Kidding.

I think management will take in feedback then decide what's best for them. Ultimately girls are the life blood of this business I'm sure they know that.

You guys better not ruin this shop. It's my go to place after swearing off brothels. Before I move to the SB scene it's everything I need right now. Well aside from expensive privates and agencies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    What WeChat for the Wynyard shop?
    You gotta wait couple of months for that to open mate....Sirs building has been acquired by them. Waiting for sirs lease to end so they can renovate and move in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Eh why do I get the feeling people are going to line up with pitch forks soon lol. Kidding.

I think management will take in feedback then decide what's best for them. Ultimately girls are the life blood of this business I'm sure they know that.

You guys better not ruin this shop. It's my go to place after swearing off brothels. Before I move to the SB scene it's everything I need right now. Well aside from expensive privates and agencies.
    I too believe that they take these feedback from customers. Hope they work it out and move forward in a better way. It is good for the girls, good for their expansion and good for us too. I wish they could excuse the girls and bring them back , already so many good ones have been lost in few weeks time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Japanese. She is still there as manager. Who knows maybe you flirt with her and for charms show some greens ... soon your bare cock will be in her ass....lol
    Hitomi really does like it up the ass, so you cannot insult her by telling her to shove it up her ass lol.

I have spoken with Linda, whilst she defended Hitomi, she said some changes needed to be made to improve things.

Mako’s been suspended indefinitely for bullying one of the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hitomi really does like it up the ass, so you cannot insult her by telling her to shove it up her ass lol.

I have spoken with Linda, whilst she defended Hitomi, she said some changes needed to be made to improve things.

Mako bullying one of the girl or mako get bullying from one of the girl.
    So sad to hear that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once again, more bullshit from management. Maco didn’t bully anyone.

Captain, you are legend hahahha.
    Ah damn I missed the train with Hitomi, she has sexy face for sure. Wouldn't mind to have session with her lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I highly doubt Maco is even capable of bullying, she is one of the most cheerful people I know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I highly doubt Maco is even capable of bullying, she is one of the most cheerful people I know
    Agreed she’s a sweetheart. Sounds strange

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am definitely not going back to this shop again. For those that do, word of caution, have health checkups regularly. Shady management to save face, announcing a new general manager, then self-congratulating with the same accounts, and a mass exodus of a majority of your regulars.