Page 66 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2930

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I highly doubt Maco is even capable of bullying, she is one of the most cheerful people I know
    Here's the skinny: Maco tried to take over Hitomi's position (power struggle), she created her own group of followers amongst the girls. One girl didn't follow her and got picked on and bullied, and she now quit (Hitomi has asked her to come back). So Linda ousted Maco to stop the shit storm.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Here's the skinny: Maco tried to take over Hitomi's position (power struggle), she created her own group of followers amongst the girls. One girl didn't follow her and got picked on and bullied, and she now quit (Hitomi has asked her to come back). So Linda ousted Maco to stop the shit storm.
    Fark this one getting more and more twist. Mpre than k-drama.

Imagine power struggle because they want your dick (money) lol.

So when Hitomi go back to service captain? Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So Linda ousted Maco to stop the shit storm.
    Storm in a b cup!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I highly doubt Maco is even capable of bullying, she is one of the most cheerful people I know
    Maco can move in with me anyday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m surprised that the shop keeps on giving the Maco situation decent attention.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so where is Maco going? because she was great. I'd happy follow her, and praise her as my lady.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    wait - I remember Maco telling me she also worked at the Crows Nest Relaxation joint. Maybe she's working there full time now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    I too believe that they take these feedback from customers. Hope they work it out and move forward in a better way. It is good for the girls, good for their expansion and good for us too. I wish they could excuse the girls and bring them back , already so many good ones have been lost in few weeks time.
    Yes I hope so too. Some of those that left I really enjoyed being with them.

PS. Woah didn’t expect the extra shenanigans after I posted yesterday. Oh my. You guys have alot insider info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh damn, didn't know that side. Was the promotion before or after the firing? Is the bullied girl still working there?

If ever you go that shop again, just have regular health checks for safety.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    wait - I remember Maco telling me she also worked at the Crows Nest Relaxation joint. Maybe she's working there full time now.
    That is a legit joint… unless you are going for massage , which she is good at, you will get no extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh damn, didn't know that side. Was the promotion before or after the firing? Is the bullied girl still working there?

If ever you go that shop again, just have regular health checks for safety.
    Can you please tell us why you think we should have regular health checks after visiting this shop. Did you hear something or catch something?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldguy61 View Post
    Can you please tell us why you think we should have regular health checks after visiting this shop. Did you hear something or catch something?
    Stay away from unprotected sex if you don't want to be infected anywhere you go.

Best abstain from paid sex altogether.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know the name of the shop?
    Need my Maco fix.
    I too don’t buy that she bullied anyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stop judging anyone guys. We just here for have fun, no need to know what happend.
    Anyway thats is what happend if you put women all together in one pond, they will eat each other.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    don't care about the drama
    just don't wanna support places that exploit girls. pay your girls for their work!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So anyone’s tried the new girls? Does any of them match the likes of maco or Mina.

Karin is a good one, her slide is mad. I thought jessie and rebecca from ginza is the best. Karin opened my eyes lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about the new k girls? Sumi and sohee?

Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    What about the new k girls? Sumi and sohee?
    Saw them on line up
    Sohee is stylish girl and tall
    Sumi is like shy girl
    I picked Karin because want to get FS yesterday, as with them maybe yes maybe no. But if I didn't feel fs yesterday for sure I will pick Sohee

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Saw them on line up
    Sohee is stylish girl and tall
    Sumi is like shy girl
    I pickes Karin because want to get FS yesterday, as with them maybe yes maybe no. But if I didn't feel fs yesterday for sure I will pick Sohee
    Nice review Mr Pking2, how much ussualy extra fee?