Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CBD Style Massage

This joint in the city seems to offer a lot of Korean ladies, and I wonder if they provide services similar to Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8.
    I've only seen one review about them ... any brothers out there had any experiences with this joint?
    Thank you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks toyrus, that's very useful information.
    Can you shower after the massage? I assume after the hot liquidity body rub, you would need to clean up in some way.
    Also, do you need to book well in advance or can you rock up on the day and be served?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks brother toyrus. Once again, very useful information. I will give this joint a go. There are not many decent CBD erotic massage joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The standard massage service is still on offer here. The Korean service is quite expensive, and not really worth it in my opinion. I tried it once and felt like I paid almost double for an experience that wasn't much different than the standard service. I don't think many of the girls there are actually Korean either. They are Chinese and Thai, mostly.

This is a good shop. Pretty girls with generally good service levels. And kept quite clean. I think the owner is trying new ways to offer premium service to make more money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    The standard massage service is still on offer here. The Korean service is quite expensive, and not really worth it in my opinion. I tried it once and felt like I paid almost double for an experience that wasn't much different than the standard service. I don't think many of the girls there are actually Korean either. They are Chinese and Thai, mostly.

This is a good shop. Pretty girls with generally good service levels. And kept quite clean. I think the owner is trying new ways to offer premium service to make more money.
    I agree way overpriced priced for a pretty standard service. Full service prices for a body slide and a CBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being a frequent visitor of Juliet's in their heyday, this is only great news that a shop is offering similar services and importantly the girl quality reflect the service and there fore a higher price. Yes, higher price than your general RNT but for those who enjoy the process not just the end game, this is well worth it in my opinion.

I'm def a fan... had some of the most memorable experiences & met some of the hottest K girls through this.

Will visit..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its all about the service and service is price. At the endof the day or so called session, as long the customer is happy. If there wasnt a demand then price would be cheap abit like property/houses if you understand my analogy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, generally speaking, this shop is quite good. It's easily one of the better massage shops in the city. I just don't think the Korean premium service model the shop has adopted is worth the extra $$$

I believe I get an equally good service from the Thai and Chinese girls for a much cheaper price. As always YMMV. Just my 2c

I'm also certain that a couple of the "Korean" girls on the roster are not Korean.

But if you guys are happy. Then go for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Yes, generally speaking, this shop is quite good. It's easily one of the better massage shops in the city. I just don't think the Korean premium service model the shop has adopted is worth the extra $$$

I believe I get an equally good service from the Thai and Chinese girls for a much cheaper price. As always YMMV. Just my 2c

I'm also certain that a couple of the "Korean" girls on the roster are not Korean.

But if you guys are happy. Then go for it.
    Hi vitrium, thanks for your feedback. Would you be happy to share with me via PM the girls you think are not Korean?
    I'm a real sucker for the old Masstige8, Romeo's service back during the heyday, and any shop that replicates a portion of that experience with genuine K girls is worth a little premium.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    They have basically taken the Korean massage model and applied the Chinese shop model efficiency to it. You could call it the Korean lite version.

Basically if you go to Midas or Juliets you get the whole shower washdown like you have been exposed to radioactive material. Then a cooler box magically arrives at the front door and will have all the goodies for the massage inside, hot stones etc. Then there are towels, lots of towels, you lay on towels, you get covered with layers of towels, hot wet and dry towels like they building a towel mountain on you. After the massage you get covered with runny hot liquid which isn't quite oil but its slippery, and you get a body slide, followed by cbj and then hand job. Then another scrub down in the shower. Not to mention throughout the whole experience you will get complimentary KPS'd, it's all part of the authentic experience.

CBD Style Korean lite version is basically, no shower (unless you request and that will be alone), no towels you get to lay on a disposable sheet and there is no wet/dry towel mountain to create the whole sauna experience. Only my most recent visit they brought in hot stones so this must be new. You get the runny hot liquid body slide, cbj and hand job which is the same as above. I haven't been KPS'd but some girls have complained to me how they get so busy there is no time for breaks to eat food.

The advantage of CBD Style massage is they have a roster like your typical Chinese massage joints, its $160 as apposed to $185-$190, the girls are better looking. This might be a big call but the Korean joints main operation hours is from 7pm-6am and they cater for the party crowd and lots of alcohol and pizza etc. Most of the girls at the Korean joints put on a lot of weight because of this lifestyle.

In a nutshell Midas/Juliets is a Korean shop offering Korean massage, while CBD style is a Chinese shop offering Korean massage.
    Don't forget the weird cucumber paste facials you get from them as part of the package. That stuff always made me hungry when they put it on me!
    Also in the Korean bath houses, you can go for the 1.5 hour super package which includes time in a hot tub with the girl. That was some hot action I had there way back in the days when Midas was still good.
    I think the biggest difference between Midas/Romeos/Juliets and a shop like CBD Style is, those 3 are Korean bath houses with all the amenities needed for it.... ensuite shower and hot tub, a bed, sofa, etc. Whereas CBD Style is just a massage shop without any in room amenities to enable the "extra activities". It's sad really. There used to be a few good Korean bath houses scattered around the City... one on Pitt St right next to Shark Hotel, another one that was next to 1 Blackburn St near Central, and I think one more that I can't remember where it was now. All gone.
    Now the closest thing you can get to a bath house experience in the City are the Chinese run shops like Chequers and Babylon (they used to have Korean girls, not sure about now).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The good old days of Korean bath houses where you came out with the cleanest ass(hole) and empty balls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys for all the valuable information I received.
    I messaged Linda and booked a slot with Korean lady Hanna. She is Korean, because during the massage I asked if she could do a pussy slide and she replied back no in Korean first, before no in English. The massage was on the weak side, and the B2B was short. But she gave a decent cat bath and used some nuru gel.
    She was definitely pretty with long legs, eg. Kpop style if you will. Overall, it was a decent punt (weak massage, short B2B and CBJ but good cat bath with some nuru) despite no pussy slide.
    Hanna's looks and her D cup breasts made up for some shortcummings in service.

I frequent Diva Body Tone, but I think this place rivals it.
    Although Diva has significantly better facilities and a book door for discreet exit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Thanks guys for all the valuable information I received.
    I messaged Linda and booked a slot with Korean lady Hanna. She is Korean, because during the massage I asked if she could do a pussy slide and she replied back no in Korean first, before no in English. The massage was on the weak side, and the B2B was short. But she gave a decent cat bath and used some nuru gel.
    She was definitely pretty with long legs, eg. Kpop style if you will. Overall, it was a decent punt (weak massage, short B2B and CBJ but good cat bath with some nuru) despite no pussy slide.
    Hanna's looks and her D cup breasts made up for some shortcummings in service.

I frequent Diva Body Tone, but I think this place rivals it.
    Although Diva has significantly better facilities and a book door for discreet exit.
    I should have read this before booking an hour session this arvo.
    I was juggling betweeen Hanna or Yuri and eventually picked Hanna based on Linda’s recommendation.
    Hopefully she’ll give me a better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there a couple of times. I don’t thins it’s worth the high price. All the new koreans provide mediocre / bad part 1. I met one of ML , she did not know how to do part 2 properly.

Definitely disappointed with the quality of service considering the higher price. I think it’s just a way for the owner to make more money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    I should have read this before booking an hour session this arvo.
    I was juggling betweeen Hanna or Yuri and eventually picked Hanna based on Linda’s recommendation.
    Hopefully she’ll give me a better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was hanna a good choice?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same with me. I went there on one of the Friday's, met a girl named Sasha (or similar sounding). She didnt know shit about part 1 or 2. She refused to even massage my inner thighs or crack (i am extremely clean down there, clean shaved). I am so lucky i didnt pay her $50 as she had no skills whatsoever. Told the reception guy and got refunded half the amount. I am sure the reception guy must be getting these complaints for Sasha very often so didnt even argue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Same with me. I went there on one of the Friday's, met a girl named Sasha (or similar sounding). She didnt know shit about part 1 or 2. She refused to even massage my inner thighs or crack (i am extremely clean down there, clean shaved). I am so lucky i didnt pay her $50 as she had no skills whatsoever. Told the reception guy and got refunded half the amount. I am sure the reception guy must be getting these complaints for Sasha very often so didnt even argue.
    She’s definitely in the wrong job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Thanks brother toyrus. Once again, very useful information. I will give this joint a go. There are not many decent CBD erotic massage joints.
    Who is brother toyrus? You are post 3 times in a row? You pretending be someone else but forget log in different account?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited this shop 1st time, last week in the morning. Somi was the only one working. I wanted to see what she looked like after reading all the reviews. I found Somi to be really friendly and bubbly. She said she is 170cm, she isn't fat just a bigger build. I still found her sexy. As it was my 1st time I just let her do her routine of body slide on my back. She love's dfk she told me and she was very responsive to breast sucking and she was soaking wet and was allowed to play with just inside her pussy but she couldn't handle it. Her blow job skills was very nice, lots of deep throat and I blew in the condom while I was balls deep in her mouth and she kept sucking until I was milked dry. The mamasan seems nice too. Before the massage I asked to have a quick shower , when mamasan returned with the towel, I made sure I was fully nude and I was already semi hard. I took my time putting the towel on and she was just smiling and starring at my cock. Love doing this to the manasans in shops. Somi said she has fruit picking work in June in qld for 3 months. As well I asked if she does fs and she said that would cost an extra 2 pineapples. 30 mins $120. I thought that was decent value

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Who is brother toyrus? You are post 3 times in a row? You pretending be someone else but forget log in different account?
    Interesting. Looks like bro toyrus deleted his account!
    What happened here?

Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast