Page 86 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2928

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I haven't been for a while as I can't justify paying the price increase. 360 would be $320 for 1 hour FS...that's double a brothel mate...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    I absolutely agree mate, I went to Ginza Empire last week, saw the pretty spectacular Rebecca for an hour and it was cheaper than spending an hour at CBD360 with a girl that will do FS. I think that's a problem for 360.

Jessie is running his new shop a few doors down from CBD360 and for $40 less than 360 in an hour session you get the same service. That's also an issue for 360.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are CBD style and CBD 360 the same owners?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If reports are true, then they are getting quieter and only the hardcore customers are going...and alot of turnover too. It seems a lot of the core group of Japanese are starting to leave too by end of the year...

Massage wise too, there are shops in CBD that can do a better massage as thats not a strong point with the girls here...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Are CBD style and CBD 360 the same owners?
    Yeah same and girls rotate between

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If reports are true, then they are getting quieter and only the hardcore customers are going...and alot of turnover too. It seems a lot of the core group of Japanese are starting to leave too by end of the year...

Massage wise too, there are shops in CBD that can do a better massage as thats not a strong point with the girls here...
    History repeats over and over and over. I hope this shop understands what it is doing

Businesses can be victim of their own success. Increasing prices, and underestimating the competition around them, can be risky

The current cost is $220 for 1 hour for massage and some extras (no guarantee what that is) and no sex. Total cost could be $300 total cost for 1 hour, with a massage table not a bed, and FS not a certainty

Customer loyalty and staff loyalty only goes so far. If punters feel that there is better value elsewhere, they will stop going to your business. When all you offer can be also obtained elsewhere, then all that matters is price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems a few of the j girls have drifted down to 378 sussex st.
    definitely a downgrade of premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    This joint in the city seems to offer a lot of Korean ladies, and I wonder if they provide services similar to Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8.
    I've only seen one review about them ... any brothers out there had any experiences with this joint?
    Thank you

It would be great to hear from anyone who has visited the joint in question or if you know anyone who has. It would also be helpful to learn about the services they offer and whether their prices are reasonable compared to similar places. Also, it would be good to know how long they have been around and what kind of feedback other customers have had with them. It would be nice to know if the staff is friendly and whether they are accommodating to customers' needs. Any information or tips you can provide will be most appreciated! Thank you in advance for your help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Oh nice? Who is there now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s at 378 Sussex aside from a beauty salon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Is that a new shop? Never heard of it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Like I said, CBD has now put themselves into the same boat as any other Korean bath house that have come and gone. Same price range with the same service offerings.

The problem is, the Korean bath house business model simply doesn't work well in a place like Sydney. Here, there's stiff competition from FS shops. Take a look at all the K bath houses that have gone out of business. Masstige 8, gone. Romeo's, gone. Chicago, who occupied the same building CBD is in now, gone. Only Midas and Juliet are still around and they're not doing well either.

I don't know why CBD wants to pursue this same thing when it's been proven it doesn't work. Really hope they can do something about it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Like I said, CBD has now put themselves into the same boat as any other Korean bath house that have come and gone. Same price range with the same service offerings.

The problem is, the Korean bath house business model simply doesn't work well in a place like Sydney. Here, there's stiff competition from FS shops. Take a look at all the K bath houses that have gone out of business. Masstige 8, gone. Romeo's, gone. Chicago, who occupied the same building CBD is in now, gone. Only Midas and Juliet are still around and they're not doing well either.

I don't know why CBD wants to pursue this same thing when it's been proven it doesn't work. Really hope they can do something about it!
    Or even massage shops with extra offerings often offer better value...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Are you guys still loyal to this shop? I wonder.

I don't know about you guys but I used to go there twice a week. Now they've jacked up their price to a point where I think it's unreasonable so I've been there less and less and now probably won't return for a long time. Occasionally get an average punt that costs more than other shops isn't for me. They can keep $10 increased in price and lost a regular customer.

Their girls are not loyal, services vary by the girls, and now their customers might be leaving too. I don't know what this shop is thinking. Perhaps their costs are forcing them to increase price.
    Dang, twice a week. And I thought I was a loyal regular lol. but at most I've only been a once a week guy. Not been as regular the past month cuz though as I'm too busy with the SB scene with mixed results. I'm happy with it so far as I got some nice surprises but the bills for food, hotel and SB are eating up my budget rapidly. Think I will go back to CBD soon.

Sad to see so many negative feedback but happy it's not going to be as crazy busy as Ginza. If they become another Ginza where the girls are banged so frequently by customers like something on a factory production line that they need to put so much lube to ease the pain then I'm out. Until then I will still be going for CBD. They have the best girls most suited to me aside from privates, agencies and SBs and those are more expensive.

I'm just worried though I went on a Saturday afternoon recently and only couple girls are available. And it wasn't because the shop was busy. I hope they dun have a problem recruiting more girls or retaining the old ones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Just checked the roster. It seems afew of the previous group of MLs are not there anymore. Maybe break or quit for good I'm not sure. It's a definitely a concern unless they get similar quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out Tokio Studio (378 Sussex)’s Wechat moments today… Shamelessly lifted from Yowser’s dropbox gallery 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Pretty sure the impact of the turn over of quality girls, increased pricing and rules scaring girls from doing FS is resulting in a departure of customers. I went this week and just dropped in with no booking, most girls available including previously hard to book ones. The only reason for this is that there is not as many customers. They are walking a fine line cause if you ask girls if they are busy they usually say not too busy when in the past they would say very busy.
    What are the rules scaring from doing FS? Haven't heard much about this but have noticed there's less girls offering FS though.

Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    What are the rules scaring from doing FS? Haven't heard much about this but have noticed there's less girls offering FS though.
    New rules a bit turn off lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    New rules a bit turn off lol
    Edit - i just saw. So it looks like Girls that work <4 days have to bring their own condoms or do not provide FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Edit - i just saw. So it looks like Girls that work <4 days have to bring their own condoms or do not provide FS?
    So the cost of a packet of condoms vs all the pineapples a girl gets from providing FS at this shop? Gee, that’s a tough one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone saw Kyoko? Is she still at CBD?
    I was just checking out the Ginza Club roster and saw pics of their new J girl Misaki. Looks very familiar 😄