Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by richamalhotra12 View Post
    Anyone in this shop offers rimming and BBBJ?
    Heaps do bbbj. Just go through the pages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried K Mina

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRaynor View Post
    Anyone got FS from Sua? Not many people talk about her here it seems.
    Curious to know this also, would appreciate if anyone could pm if they experienced

Also, haven’t seen Sua on the roster for a couple weeks now, anyone know where she went?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Curious to know this also, would appreciate if anyone could pm if they experienced

Also, haven’t seen Sua on the roster for a couple weeks now, anyone know where she went?
    Sua’s on holiday, will be back soon.
    A punter offered Sua $1000 for FS and she said no

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow this shop is so pricey but girls pics look pretty good, might give a go if win some money this sunday. Any intel on saki, juri and hitomi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone gotten FS? I know that Sola (Korean chubby) girl wants 200 but the others only stop at BBBJ and no FS.

Which girls have had provided FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Has anyone gotten FS? I know that Sola (Korean chubby) girl wants 200 but the others only stop at BBBJ and no FS.

Which girls have had provided FS?
    Thanks for the intel, wow $200 for FS on top of massage fees, better off trekking to the FS brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Thanks for the intel, wow $200 for FS on top of massage fees, better off trekking to the FS brothels.
    Yeah I asked Somi for FS but she basically declined it. Hence not sure who does FS besides Sola and for 200 it isn't even worth it lol..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried new girl Sumire? I’m still waiting for Aki to come back!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    For the lucky ones that got BBBJ in this shop. Did the girl ask for extras on the top of the $170?
    I got quite lucky BBBJ and CIM for 30 min $140 back in august ?? Was a j girl but it was her last day before going to do farm work. We got along well during the session so that likely played a role. I offered a tip and she refused

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Momo is great, very cute and good service.

Sumire looks amazing in the photo, hope to get some info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on yui?

Saw sue and mari. Both very young and pretty..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How are the new girls in terms of service? Haven't been since I had a poor session with Nana a while ago that convinced me the high base price isn't worth it. Though it seems she wasn't up to their standards as she hasn't been on the roster in some time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If anyone has been there recently, please provide some info. Looking for girl that provides great GFE and okay with dfk and cbj

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pysterio1 View Post
    I got quite lucky BBBJ and CIM for 30 min $140 back in august ?? Was a j girl but it was her last day before going to do farm work. We got along well during the session so that likely played a role. I offered a tip and she refused
    That would have been J Rika.

Since this shop increased their price in December, bbbj is now included in the base pricing, no extra fees.

CIM is not included, but because its so competitive nearly all the girls do it for no extra charge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gave this shop a go.

First time with Runa, great time, got everything you pay for in that $175. Lfk, bbj, pussyslide. Couldn't wait to try someone else at thr shop

Second time saw Haruka. Told was her last day before going back to Japan.
    No bj, no kissing, and had to ask to take her panties off.
    Then she asked for a tip at the end. Pretty taken aback by that.
    She was cute enough and super wet.
    If it was just the usual $120 I'd have 0 issues with my time with her.

So yeah don't know if I'll go back cause it's such a large upfront cost and can get in a situation where you don't get what you've paid reception for. Little difficult to bring it up during the session

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    Gave this shop a go.

First time with Runa, great time, got everything you pay for in that $175. Lfk, bbj, pussyslide. Couldn't wait to try someone else at thr shop

Second time saw Haruka. Told was her last day before going back to Japan.
    No bj, no kissing, and had to ask to take her panties off.
    Then she asked for a tip at the end. Pretty taken aback by that.
    She was cute enough and super wet.
    If it was just the usual $120 I'd have 0 issues with my time with her.

So yeah don't know if I'll go back cause it's such a large upfront cost and can get in a situation where you don't get what you've paid reception for. Little difficult to bring it up during the session
    "Last day" bro. That usually means "don't book her if you've never seen her, and even if you have, think twice about it".

Simple logic, no? Why would a service provider give anything close to good service when she's got one foot on the boat heading home?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    "Last day" bro. That usually means "don't book her if you've never seen her, and even if you have, think twice about it".

Simple logic, no? Why would a service provider give anything close to good service when she's got one foot on the boat heading home?
    It was after I had already booked and paid. Was as I was about to sit and wait in the room.
    If I was told before booking then I wouldn't have

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    It was after I had already booked and paid. Was as I was about to sit and wait in the room.
    If I was told before booking then I wouldn't have
    Fair enough bro. Better luck next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So a little mini review from a handful of times i've been.

overall it seems like an interesting set up - i've been through the week and the walls are definitely thin enough that you can hear the interactions from the offices that surround it ... little off putting at first if you ask me.
    rooms are nice, and some quite spacious... showers are just showers really, nothing fancy but don't seem dirty.

I think this is definitely one of my new favourite places, as someone who frequents this city quite a bit for work.

Somi (1st visit)
    Really lovely, super chatty and bubbly with great english. Massage is pretty decent, but i'm not really there for the massage.
    Part two is where she really shines in my opinion, she really gets into the body slide and really knows how to tease you, light kisses along your neck and ears all the way to DFK on the flip.
    she asked if preferred CBJ or BBBJ, obviously went with the latter, managed to slip a finger down there while she was sucking and could feel how wet she was getting.. she also seemed to be into a bit of FIV.

Haruka
    Honestly seems really sweet but not really too much to write about, conversation was average, massage was average and part two had no enthusiasm.. she laid on the table next to me and honestly I though she'd fallen asleep at one point haha.

Somi (2nd visit)
    I think Somi is one of those ML's that appreciate you returning.. I am a bit of a generic white guy, but I feel like I can be pretty memorable. Whether or not she was just hamming it up, she really made me feel like she remembered me and we had really good banter.
    Part 1 was exactly the same as last time, the body rub was good, I think she had a tiny bit of stubble going on down stairs that kind of killed the vibe a bit at times, but regardless she still knows how to rev you up.
    The flip this time was where things changed, she was so into it I convinced her to let me give her a little rub down. Had her covered in oil and managed to even make her cum! After a quick little break so she could regain herself, it was back on the table for me and I swear this woman nearly sucked my soul out!

I have a booking with Hitomi later today so will update when I can!

Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast