Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Who is brother toyrus? You are post 3 times in a row? You pretending be someone else but forget log in different account?
    I'm Brother Toyrus.

It's a code name for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $220 for 30mins sounds expensive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Was hanna a good choice?
    I didn’t go with Hanna, I walked in and asked if I can change my booking and mamasan was OK with it. Tried Yuri and it was a soft massage, will barey look at you and most you can do is touch her. Waste of a pineapple tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had reasonably good experiences with Hanna and Somi. Of course they were nothing like the heydays of Romeos, but one must make do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a Thai girl that looked Latina called Nina that used to work there after the first lockdown in 2020 when Miki was running the place that was absolutely incredible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a session with Somi this morning. Have to agree with everything TheMassageKing had to say. She’s tall and has a nice curvy figure but small boobs. Very cute young girl. Great communication as her English is very good, she studied English literature in Korea.

It’s hard to believe that’s she’s only been doing this for a month. She’s enthusiastic, loves DFK and her CBJ was outstanding, lots of DT and doesn’t stop sucking until you are completed milked dry.

Massage skills are non existent, but hey not really there for the massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Today afternoon, i also tried Somi for 1 hour/165 dollar, i must say Somi is so beautiful, like a kpop star.Her English is very good
    Part 1: her massage skill is above average, she help me to relax my muscle, it help me relief my back pain. After 30mins, she change to part 2.

Part 2 is a main course, her body silde skill is so good, my skin and her breast touch together, oh my god, so nice. After that,she start cbj. Her skill is really good, no teeth touch on my little brother, she already made me mostly cum. Finally, Somi make me cum by handjob. In the meantime, she let me touch her pussy, and she keep kissing with me. I cum after 5 minutes. I am cumming with kissing

Overall, i will come back, i recommend Somi to all of you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    There was a Thai girl that looked Latina called Nina that used to work there after the first lockdown in 2020 when Miki was running the place that was absolutely incredible.
    She was absolutely a weapon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They could really improve their website to at least be on par with their wechat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently tried Rubi.
    Looks: 8/10 looks like a kPop idol

Part 1: she’ll keep asking you to bury your face on the pillow. Moderate massage, a lot of elbow and hands. No technique IMO. Not talkative at all. Told me she just landed that day

Body Slide: very generic, looks at the mirror all the time. Boobs look incredible when she’s standing upright, looks funny though during body slides (like a deflated balloon)

CBJ: uses her mouth to put the dom on, then does a very mechanic one. Didn’t last long, she just needed to tick the box.

NHJ: not feeling this part as it also felt forced, took me a while to cum so she tried sucking my nipples but she wouldn’t let me return the favour.

WIR? - nope, she’s good to look at but for 140, not worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    Recently tried Rubi.
    Looks: 8/10 looks like a kPop idol

Part 1: she’ll keep asking you to bury your face on the pillow. Moderate massage, a lot of elbow and hands. No technique IMO. Not talkative at all. Told me she just landed that day

Body Slide: very generic, looks at the mirror all the time. Boobs look incredible when she’s standing upright, looks funny though during body slides (like a deflated balloon)

CBJ: uses her mouth to put the dom on, then does a very mechanic one. Didn’t last long, she just needed to tick the box.

NHJ: not feeling this part as it also felt forced, took me a while to cum so she tried sucking my nipples but she wouldn’t let me return the favour.

WIR? - nope, she’s good to look at but for 140, not worth it.

Rubi got fired after working 1 day. I unfortunately also saw Rubi that day, it was the worst KPS I ever got, first time I walked out halfway through the session. I was going to post a review to warn other brothers, but since shes fired theres no need to warn people now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Rubi got fired after working 1 day. I unfortunately also saw Rubi that day, it was the worst KPS I ever got, first time I walked out halfway through the session. I was going to post a review to warn other brothers, but since shes fired theres no need to warn people now.
    I saw her on day 1 as well...similar experience, thought about msg linda or posting a review but since it's her first day I'de giver her a go, she's cold but attitude is not that bad, I've had much worse KPS from M8

Saw Sua recently.

Body 8/10
    Face 5.5/10
    Service 10/10

WIR: Yes
    Value: Yes

Anyone tried Bora yet?

She looks pretty decent. on my ‘to do’ list but still enjoying Somi too much to change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Bora a few days ago and sadly WIR- no

Photos are pretty much 100% accurate (and I'd say she is attractive) but a few red flags for me.
    Didn't hand me my money and I could tell she was trying to be sneaky and keep my change from the $200 I paid for 1 hour.
    Didn't give CBJ (I bet if I pressed she would because I'm pretty sure it's meant to be part of the service) and no kissing (which some of the other girls do).

On a side note I've had great experiences with Hannah, Rina (the 2nd one), and I actually had a good experience with Suji (although others have said KPS, but I guess that's why you say YMMV).
    I'll probably continue to support this shop as I feel like the receptionists/owners do care about great customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post

Photos are pretty much 100% accurate (and I'd say she is attractive) but a few red flags for me.
    Didn't hand me my money and I could tell she was trying to be sneaky and keep my change from the $200 I paid for 1 hour.
    Didn't give CBJ (I bet if I pressed she would because I'm pretty sure it's meant to be part of the service) and no kissing (which some of the other girls do).

On a side note I've had great experiences with Hannah, Rina (the 2nd one), and I actually had a good experience with Suji (although others have said KPS, but I guess that's why you say YMMV).
    I'll probably continue to support this shop as I feel like the receptionists/owners do care about great customer service.
    Thanks

Yes, the $165/hr is supposed to include cbj and kissing, so sounds like Bora isn’t enjoying her new job… shame.

Yes, I agree, the shop is really nice, super clean and tidy, discrete entrance, decent sized rooms and really super nice receptions/owner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post

Bora gives CBJ and DFK now, which is part of the service. You probably had her last Thursday, she landed into Sydney on Wednesday and started training/work on Thursday, on her first day she didnt know what she was doing. Also she probably doesnt know about the payment system when she took your money.

My full review of Bora is up in the massage section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I visited here last night for the first time, saw Somi. Wow super cool chick, nice and curvy gets very wet.
    She said it’s her last week there next week.
    I’ll definitely be back this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2nd time with Somi.
    It's amazing the rewards that are reaped from a 2nd visit.
    She comes in the room while I'm drying off and I say do you remember me? You were hear a few days ago right? no! So I reminded her my 1st visit on a Saturday during the Easter show. Her eyes light up and big smile, she steps in and it is on. Next 30 mins was dfk for the 1st 10min, daty and the reward for a return visit was 15 min of a nice sloppy deep throat bbbj and stopped just as I was coming to hand job finish. She is leaving on Sunday for qld. She said she is not sure if she will be back. She never asked for a tip plus I never had any extra money as I wasn't expecting that. Kiss good bye and a take care.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Somi is amazing. Saw her twice in two weeks. Lovely girl, amazing gfe. Unfortunately she will be gone in a few days. Any other girl at CBD Styles who is as good as (or better) than Somi? CBD Styles is close to work (but not too close, so its good) and discreet - so works perfect for me.

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast